Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Maggie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
m113 wrote:
No as I have seen far too many abused people and wished to inflict serous pain on those inhuman monsters who really will inflict pain for their own fun irrespective of their victims health. Trying to talk real people out of suicide who have lived through war crimes similar to these does give one pause.

That is some job and anyone who can do that would really need a way of total disengagement. Serious respect is due on that one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
That is some job and anyone who can do that would really need a way of total disengagement. Serious respect is due on that one.

This is why I like E's 'comic' feel. I know its not real but anything too photo-realistic always worries me I'm going to go back to a room filled with a guy trying to claw his own eyes out. I've not had that happen with any of E's work yet. I can maintain distance with it but with other comics form DoF it can happen and I have to go for a walk away from any other human being while I calm down.

Oddly enough it is the 'romance' between Maggie and Peter that really interests me and initially caught my eye but I have been drawn into the E-Verse.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 pm 
Transcended

m113 wrote:
Oddly enough it is the 'romance' between Maggie and Peter that really interests me and initially caught my eye but I have been drawn into the E-Verse.

That aspect of the B.G series does a very good job of humanising what is actually a sickening and terrifying nightmare future. I however was drawn in by a world of beautiful slave girls. Not everyone shares your noble outlook on these comics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 pm 
Transcended

Rufus wrote:

That aspect of the B.G series does a very good job of humanising what is actually a sickening and terrifying nightmare future. I however was drawn in by a world of beautiful slave girls. Not everyone shares your noble outlook on these comics

I think we can agree with Londo:

Of all the things in the galaxy are females not the finest? :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:33 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
m113 wrote:

Maggie's relationship with Peter is what got me hooked into reading Erenisch's comics. Though at the time I started to read the comics it was mainly Maggie wanting Peter to recognized her as being a good slave. Nevertheless I had never seen that in any other comic. I also enjoy that the slaves aren't in continue misery and wishing that they are dead like one might find in all the other comics.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:50 pm 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
m113 wrote:

Maggie's relationship with Peter is what got me hooked into reading Erenisch's comics. Though at the time I started to read the comics it was mainly Maggie wanting Peter to recognized her as being a good slave. Nevertheless I had never seen that in any other comic. I also enjoy that the slaves aren't in continue misery and wishing that they are dead like one might find in all the other comics.

I am always happy to know that I am not alone with my opinions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:06 pm 
Supreme Being

With BG11 being about graduation and Peter obtaining more merchandise. I wished that their was girl that Maggie didn't like or picked on Maggie and that Peter would buy that girl and made Maggie her mistress. I'm guessing that Anna was the only girl that Maggie despised and since Anna is in another country and owned by someone who really wants her there is no way that Peter will get his hands on Anna.

It would be nice if Maggie had a little bit of Sherry's attitude in her. Despite her love for Peter will don't see Maggie being jealous of the other slaves when Peter is using them. It seems she wants Peter to like all the girls and for the other girls to like Peter. I guess in that way she is the perfect girlfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:56 pm 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
It would be nice if Maggie had a little bit of Sherry's attitude in her. Despite her love for Peter will don't see Maggie being jealous of the other slaves when Peter is using them. It seems she wants Peter to like all the girls and for the other girls to like Peter. I guess in that way she is the perfect girlfriend.

Or is Maggie the Eternal optimist hoping that Peter can 'save' the girls and treat them right?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:14 am 
Lawmaker

http://dressed-up-meat.tumblr.com/post/ ... swishswish

Oh.....oh my!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm 
Lawmaker

dougeee wrote:
m113 wrote:

I feel exactly the same way. I like slaves to be happy sometimes, and to genuinely love their masters and maggie embodies that perfectly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Is Maggie responsible for Gwen's actions in trying to take over her spot as "the favorite." Its obvious that Gwen does not respect Maggie. She wears Maggie's underwear behind her back and then tries to take over her position in the harem.

I don't see Gwen trying do that if it was Molly or Sherry in Maggie's position. She would be too scared to cross those two. Molly knew how to scared the other slaves so that they wouldn't even try because if they did and she found out they knew that their life would be a living hell. I get the same feeling that Sherry would and will send the same message to those she's over.

However, Maggie (unlike the other two) actually cares and wants the other girls to be happy. Her first concern is that Peter is happy and if is happy she is happy. Maggie also knows that if the other girls make Peter happy that their lives will be better two. So unlike, Molly and Sherry, Maggie tries to teach the others how to please Peter. Molly and Sherry are too insecure to do anything like that.

So I think that Gwen thinks Maggie as being soft and weak and that is why she doesn't have respect for Maggie. If I had to guess she probably didn't have respect for Maggie when they were free.

Peter also might be to blame in Gwen trying to take Maggie's spot. We know that Maggie is responsible for cleaning the slaves and training them but we don't know if he allows her to do any discipline. If Maggie can't discipline the girls this might cause problems with future slaves.

Peter sees Maggie as an innocent Angel and appears he tries to protect her from the others backstabbing. It might be that he doesn't want her to be in charge of discipline the other girls so that she doesn't become hated. I'm hoping the next BG will shed some more light on Maggie's responsibilities. Also it would be nice to see a slave especially a new slave's perspective on Maggie and her relationship with Peter. I know we have Melanie but she's be a slave for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:30 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
The original BG10 story had a scene in which Maggie pulled rank and chastised Gwen, but I took it out because it kind of misrepresented our favorite blonde. Eventually the scene was shortened to what you have seen. Still you can see her asserting her authority over Carol, but she does it subtly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:
The original BG10 story had a scene in which Maggie pulled rank and chastised Gwen, but I took it out because it kind of misrepresented our favorite blonde. Eventually the scene was shortened to what you have seen. Still you can see her asserting her authority over Carol, but she does it subtly.

That is one scene I wish would have stayed in. Unless it was Maggie pulling Gwen by the hair and slapping her around, though that would have been cool. Please, tell me it wasn't a scene where she whipped Gwen. I still would like to see Maggie get physical with someone.

But honestly, Erensich eventually Maggie is going to have to be the bad guy or the underlings are going to run over her or things aren't going to get done like they should be. I mean not all of Peter's slaves are going to be her friends or family members. At least have her put up a strong front. Maybe once she gets in her late 20's or early 30's she can play the mother figure.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:02 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I am glad that there wasn't a scene Maggie whipping Gwen. Maggie is one of my favorite characcters because she is the most innocent and optimistic despite the whole slavery thing. She has no bad in her. But if she MUST whip Gwen I think shecould be ordered to do so by her master. Similar thing happened to Tawnie. She had to whip Carol, and liked it a lot too :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:27 pm 
Supreme Being

I think everyone who loves Maggie loves her optimism and her positive attitude. But if done correctly I think we would still love her even if she started whipping and smacking people around.

I do like how Erenisch showed the teenage state of mind with Maggie and Peter in BG 10. There both very idealistic at the end. Talking about how they are going to survive without Paul's help in paying Maggie's taxes.

Funny how Sherry seems more mature than Maggie now. I guess Sherry has had a tougher time as a slave than Maggie therefore, lost her innocence and knows how hard things can be in the world. Not saying Maggie didn't have a hard time but Maggie hasn't had the same difficulties as Sherry.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:58 am 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
Funny how Sherry seems more mature than Maggie now. I guess Sherry has had a tougher time as a slave than Maggie therefore, lost her innocence and knows how hard things can be in the world. Not saying Maggie didn't have a hard time but Maggie hasn't had the same difficulties as Sherry.

The point about Sherry is an excellent one, though I think she is a more cynical individual than Maggie period.

I am trying hard to recollect any incident where Maggie has had a hard time. Allowing for enslavement and all that nastiness her treatment has been par for the course in this screwed up universe where female degradation is a social norm. She has never really been lent out by Peter, anything like that was dumped on Sherry or Gwen. She has served a man she loves with total devotion has been been spoiled by him to the extent he is actively considering her as a slave wife and she is central to his new business plan.

The worst thing that comes immediately to mind is when Paul pulled rank and got a reaction from Peter. That and being forced to service Anna for a while is the sum of her troubles.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:56 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Rufus wrote:
I am trying hard to recollect any incident where Maggie has had a hard time.
You made me giggle with this.

Quote:
She has never really been lent out by Peter,
Actually, she has. In BG5 (page 12) she says she has served 33 of Peter's friends. She also mentions being lent out in BG10 page 42.

But you are right, she has it better than most of the girls. Some scenes in BG11 will confirm that, with a stark comparison with Gwen's bad luck with masters.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:11 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
Actually, she has. In BG5 (page 12) she says she has served 33 of Peter's friends. She also mentions being lent out in BG10 page 42.

Okay, I will accept that you know these comics better than I do. :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:53 pm 
Supreme Being

Watch it Rufus! you make it sound like Maggie has had the good life. I would say her first day of enslavement was harder than Sherry's first day. Maggie had to endure her first day of enslavement alone and got no pleasure out of it. Sherry had Maggie there during her first day and actually had some pleasure.

Its also not Maggie's fault that Sherry is an idiot who couldn't keep her mouth shut. If not for Sherry Maggie's wouldn't have suffered hardly at all. In fact, it was Maggie's willingness to serve that made her life better than most slaves.

I know there are those of you who say that Maggie's life has been easy because her Master liked her before her enslavement, but imagine if Maggie had Sherry's mouth and attitude. Her life would have been a living hell. I say Maggie is the reason why she hasn't had it as bad as the other slaves.

If Peter was not in love with Maggie her life would probably be a lot like Tawnie's and to be honest Tawnie's enslavement hasn't been that bad. I would even say that it is probably been better than Maggie's since she didn't have Sherry there to get her in trouble. You don't see Tawnie drinking piss that Maggie had to do or being loaned out to other men like Maggie.

So it's not Maggie's fault that she is smart enough to keep her mouth shut and and accept her fate that her life is about serving Peter.

Even Gwen is at fault for her place. I mean Steve was a real jerk and treated worse than how Peter treated Sherry and Gwen was Steve's favorite. However, she deserves that treatment she is getting now. All Gwen had to do was keep quiet and obey Peter. Hell Maggie even put in a good word for her and did her best to make Gwen's life better. What does Gwen do she tries to stab the Magster in the back and take over her spot. If Gwen doesn't do that and instead would have kept close to Maggie she would be treated like Carol was being treated.

So if you want to compare Maggie to anybody compare her to Tawnie because the only difference between the two is that Peter had crush on Maggie before her enslavement and now loves Maggie. While Tawnie's master didn't have feeling toward her before her enslavement, but you know what Tawnie seems pretty happy and Paul appears to be happy having her as a slave.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:02 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Rufus wrote:
you know these comics better than I do. :D

Erenisch is the best expert on erenish comics, but only when Gatolica is not around :D

Maggie's life was not very easy until BG8. Peter was still cruel to her in Bg7 rmemeber the nipple pin punishment. She started to have feelings for Peter in BG5 because of jealously of Anna, she got more obedient in BG6 and BG7. Finally they had a moment in BG8 where Peter and Maggie opened up yo each other. After that things get better for Maggie.

For Sherry there is no moment but a gradual adaptation. I think she is not very smart at that but she is defiant and unpredictable and that is what Paul likes. He likes a challenge. so Sherry is destined to be become Paul's woman. Paul had all kinds of women and knows what he wants, but Peter is still a teenager and falls in love with his high school sweetheart. Like most of us as when we were teens he likes the easy way out and that is obedient Maggie and not defient Sherry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next