Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Maggie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
The pained response from dougeee surprises me but I shall answer each point in turn:-

As to me making it sound like Maggie has had a good life I repeat the following sentence from my post

Rufus wrote:
Allowing for enslavement and all that nastiness her treatment has been par for the course in this screwed up universe where female degradation is a social norm..

It will be seen that I make a point that it was fine only in the screwed up ECU, by our moral standards I acknowledge it was horrific.

As to the comparisons with Sherry's enslavement. Again my point is valid- Maggie was lifted from school by the BFA, collected by Paul who we now know to be a local celebrity wrapped in ribbon and left for a period of time. It is clear from the dialogue (assuming this was roughly in line with what Erenisch intended) that she had come to terms with it by the time Peter arrived. Sherry however was drugged at home awoke heavily bound and blindfolded and was spanked and used several times before she had the chance to get any idea of what was happening to her. Her terror would be exponentially increased by that introduction. You are correct to say that knowing Maggie was present calmed her greatly but that was comparatively late into the episode.

If Maggie did have Sherry's mouth and attitude she would be Sherry and so the point seems moot to me.

I am somewhat confused by the blaming of Sherry and Gwen for the problems in Maggie's life. Sherry got the bum end of Peter's treatment (pun very much intended) and didn't like either her Master or his treatment of her. That she could not keep her mouth shut is foolish but understandable, especially when she saw that Maggie was getting unequal treatment. Maggie tried to protect her I freely acknowledge that point but that got her one punishment, knowing Peter's willingness to punish, it would have arrived eventually, the context is not that important.

Gwen is a different case altogether. She is a shallow, stupid girl who sees everything defined by her self- perceived role;- she will accept slavery as long as it a favoured slavery. There was no malice per se in her attempted usurpation She just felt she could do it better, or was (more accurately) born to be a favourite. It was her stupidity that meant she totally misread the situation and is now paying dearly for her failure.

The comparison with Tawnie is interesting and I agree wholeheartedly with it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:33 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Rufus wrote:
The pained response from dougeee surprises me but I shall answer each point in turn:-

As to me making it sound like Maggie has had a good life I repeat the following sentence from my post

Rufus wrote:
Allowing for enslavement and all that nastiness her treatment has been par for the course in this screwed up universe where female degradation is a social norm..

It will be seen that I make a point that it was fine only in the screwed up ECU, by our moral standards I acknowledge it was horrific.

As to the comparisons with Sherry's enslavement. Again my point is valid- Maggie was lifted from school by the BFA, collected by Paul who we now know to be a local celebrity wrapped in ribbon and left for a period of time. It is clear from the dialogue (assuming this was roughly in line with what Erenisch intended) that she had come to terms with it by the time Peter arrived. Sherry however was drugged at home awoke heavily bound and blindfolded and was spanked and used several times before she had the chance to get any idea of what was happening to her. Her terror would be exponentially increased by that introduction. You are correct to say that knowing Maggie was present calmed her greatly but that was comparatively late into the episode.

If Maggie did have Sherry's mouth and attitude she would be Sherry and so the point seems moot to me.

I am somewhat confused by the blaming of Sherry and Gwen for the problems in Maggie's life. Sherry got the bum end of Peter's treatment (pun very much intended) and didn't like either her Master or his treatment of her. That she could not keep her mouth shut is foolish but understandable, especially when she saw that Maggie was getting unequal treatment. Maggie tried to protect her I freely acknowledge that point but that got her one punishment, knowing Peter's willingness to punish, it would have arrived eventually, the context is not that important.

Gwen is a different case altogether. She is a shallow, stupid girl who sees everything defined by her self- perceived role;- she will accept slavery as long as it a favoured slavery. There was no malice per se in her attempted usurpation She just felt she could do it better, or was (more accurately) born to be a favourite. It was her stupidity that meant she totally misread the situation and is now paying dearly for her failure.

The comparison with Tawnie is interesting and I agree wholeheartedly with it.

Rufus you know i was just playing. I agree with what you said about Gwen. She perceives herself as an alpha female (if there is such a thing) and it is hard to believe that her and Sherry could be friends nevertheless I think you hit her character on the head.

I wasn't blaming Gwen for Maggie's trouble I was only stating that if Gwen wouldn't have tried to take her spot she would have found her life a lot better and would have receive the loving in her sweet spot that she craves. So her position in life is her own fault.

However, i do blame Sherry for a lot of Maggie's early abuse. Sherry back talking Peter and then Maggie getting punish along with her. Perhaps that was Peter's attempt to get Maggie to dislike Sherry, if it was it back fired.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:42 pm 
Supreme Being

Erenisch's genius is best shown in Maggie and Peter's relationship. At the beginning sexual interaction between Maggie and Peter was 100% r@pe. I think the majority of the time it is mostly consensual. E's genius is that he/she gives us clues when it is a r@pe or consensual.

BG 10 is the perfect example of this. Peter and Maggie have two scenes of sexual interaction. One is consensual the other is r@pe.

The morning session is consensual. E shows us this in two ways. Visual and narrative. Visually we see this is consensual because Maggie is enjoying and we know she is enjoying it because she tears off her on shirt and the expression on her face.

Narrative we know it is consensual because of the language she uses. She starts off by saying "Oh... Master..." Meaning this is feeling so good. Also at the end she ask Peter to have sex with her mother. If Maggie didn't enjoy it she would not ask Peter to do her mother.

The afternoon session is r@pe. Again E shows us this visually and by narrative. Visually the room is a little darker than before and the action seems to be rougher and harder than in the morning session.

Narrative we know it is r@pe by Maggie's language. She begins by saying "Thank you Please, please fill me up with up your cum. Make me your cum receptacle... cover me with it..." This is a dead give away that this is r@pe. First "thank you" is what slaves say to appease their master. They don't really mean it. Also "fill me up with you cum. Make me a cum receptacle..." is not the language that Maggie uses, unless she is getting r@pe. What Maggie is really saying is "Peter you are hurting me." She doesn't used the word hurt because she has learned it doesn't help and only makes Peter want to do it more. By saying "fill up with cum" she's hoping that it will make Peter cum faster. Maggie than says "make me your cum receptacle" this is her saying Peter you making feel like I'm nothing that I'm just another slave to you. So not only is Peter hurting Maggie physically but also mentally.

The other hint that this is a r@pe is after Peter is done. Maggie states that he didn't have to reclaim her. Reclaim means r@pe. How does reclaim mean r@pe. Peter claimed Maggie not through buying her flowers and candy. He claimed her by r@ping her daily. The interesting part here is how Erenisch shows us that Peter picked that up. Peter says "Ah-ha I know Slavegirl I wasn't reclaiming it." Then says "...that was from your mommy." Basically, Peter is playing it off and trying to make lite of it. I don't think Peter realized that Maggie thought it as r@pe and he was not meaning to r@pe Maggie. Then instead of saying he's sorry he immediately pushes the blame to Maggie's mother. Peter recognized that reclaim means r@pe. While, he was not intentionally meaning to r@pe Maggie he did and he realized that Maggie felt degraded and hurt when she said reclaimed.

After the r@pe scene we see Maggie and Peter switch roles from BG8. With Maggie being Peter this time and Peter being Maggie. Maggie feeling bad and being apologetic brings out Peter's true feelings for her. Honestly, it was probably the only way Maggie would be able to get Peter to draw his true feelings out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 am 
BFA Director

She's not dead is she

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:33 am 
BFA Director

might want to spoiler tag that

I really think she is not, I think Peter and Sherry got there right in the nick of time
however it would really be a huge plot twist if she is
but we can see Maggie's Dream is on E's planner so I think Maggie in the end will come out through it more or less intact

what really sucks is we have to wait 3-4 more comics to actually find out what happens

how dare you Erenisch!!!!

THAT outright mean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:18 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Mags Sherry Melanie
Fave comic: BG11: Graduation
NNOOOO MAGGIE WAKE UP!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE!!!

Well despite the harshness I appreciate the courage of E in such a turnout. My guess is that she will go into a coma, and we won't see her around for a good while. Also there's a good chance Sherry is gonna have it more bitter than Melanie at the junkyard... Paul is just too proud to do something to get her out of the trouble she put herself in...

Unless....
maybe it's not as bad as it looks... and Peter is a very smart guy after all...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:13 am 
BFA Director

I don't think Sherry will be in any trouble at all, afterall her clubbing Danny from behind knocked him out and Peter knocked out Quinn and the other dude whose name i can't remember before she showed up
so Sherry could totally be in the clear from any punishment
Maggie being in a coma is plausible - after all she took a terrible whipping while being hanged so...
it would also give a new meaning to the title "Maggie's Dream", where she could be comatose hallucinating in a dream sequence while doctors are trying to bring her back in the real world
perhaps that is what Maggie's one shot is about?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Mags Sherry Melanie
Fave comic: BG11: Graduation
That's what I think too about Maggie's dream upcoming episode...

But there's another turnout of events that is starting to build up in my mind, but I'll keep it for me. On maybe shoot it out few days before the comic gets released if there's gonna be a prediction thread like for this one. I actually really enjoyed it!

This comic really carried me away, I never wrote so much in so little time in a forum...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:02 pm 
Supreme Being

BG 11 was intense. Right when Maggie was going to have ever thing she wanted the worse happen. I'm not sure if she is dead or not but I hope she is not and like someone mentioned I hope she is in a coma or fainted.

I think the big news she was going to tell Carol was that she was pregnant. I'm not sure how that happen considering that the food they ate was suppose to prevent that from happening.

One thing that kind of makes me mad is what those guys said about Peter. That once Maggie is gone he would move on to another girl. The evidence that this is true is that we have a preview of Peter making out with Grace I'm not sure what to make of Grace but I was hoping for another round of Maggie versus a girl trying to get Peter but as of now I don't think that is going to happen.

I am also hoping that the events that transpired where done for a reason other than to get a reaction out of the reader. I think those events have to have some kind of affect on the other characters. I'm sure Erenisch did not write what he/she wrote for a cheap reaction but to play a part in the grand scheme of things.

I'm hoping that if Maggie does survive she didn't lose the baby and if she did I'm hoping that that plays a part in her character development.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 pm 
BFA Director

actually - I think E has said it is the slave food that has the contraceptives added in

the people food has aphrodisiacs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 am 
Supreme Being

I am going to try not dwell on the ending of bg11 any longer. But it's going to be hard not to.

What I liked about bg11 is that it answered a lot of my questions about Maggie and we saw a side of her that we really haven't seen at least not a lot of.

I liked her confrontation with Sherry and how that brought out that she still stands up for people she cares about. Also how unlike Bg5 she was successful in defending Sherry from Peter. This scene also makes me think that she knew about Gwen's attempt in taking her spot over as we never see her defend Gwen either that or she didn't really care for her that much. Maggie was proud of how well she clean Gwen up for the party.

We also saw that while Maggie is docile she has a backbone especially when trouble found her. She didn't just give in but put up a fight. Unfortunately she brought words to a fist fight.

I think most importantly though we saw that much of the preenslavement Maggie still exist in her and that perhaps it wasn't just the constant torment she suffered that made her love Peter.

So back to the ending and for the future and staying optimistic that BG series is not the end for Maggie's story. I wondering how what happen in BG11 will change her character and hoping that E is done writing about her.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:03 pm 
BFA Director

please don't kill off Maggie

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:50 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melaie
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
Maggie smiles so much in BG 11, you know something bad is coming.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:52 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melaie
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
fishstick wrote:
actually - I think E has said it is the slave food that has the contraceptives added in

the people food has aphrodisiacs

I'm sure both has both. The men are always erect and the women are always wet -and no children around.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:17 pm 
Newcomer

Fave comic: Birthday Gift 11
PLEASE let her live :(

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:06 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
If she lives I am guessing she will be a far tamer piece of tail, after a beating like that.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:41 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie, Lidia
Fave comic: BG saga, Slavecop
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
If she lives I am guessing she will be a far tamer piece of tail, after a beating like that.

Remember The Clinic : surgeons do wonders for the bodies of the women ( and for their brains too :lol: ).
So, no visible scars/wounds. And if it is too late ... How about a nice stuffed trophy, eternally beautiful ? :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:45 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
GreyHunter wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Remember The Clinic : surgeons do wonders for the bodies of the women ( and for their brains too :lol: ).
So, no visible scars/wounds. And if it is too late ... How about a nice stuffed trophy, eternally beautiful ? :twisted:

Attachment:
STUFFED-GIRLS-HEADS.jpg

:lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
:lol: :lol: :lol:

and for only three bucks!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:42 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie, Lidia
Fave comic: BG saga, Slavecop
Well, that 's an interesting item :twisted:

In fact, there are many references in the BG saga to this type of fate/treatment.
For exemple, in BG5, we can see the cruel destiny of many girls in the Cumbath Club

And in the 3rd episode, Peter said to Maggie and Sherry : " If you fail to turn me on or don't do your chores, i'll beat you to death and toss your spoiled carcasses into the dumpster out back."

In BG11, the final part - with the beating/fate of Maggie - reminds this sentence ...
As Peter wants to make her his wife after the graduation ceremony, even without wedding dress, Maggie becomes the bride with the underwear he bought for her.
And she is roughly and deliciously fucked by the 3 bastards for the traditional bridal gang bang ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next