It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Egypt Adventure
by Feather

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Mama's Boy 3
by Slasher

Comic (42 pages)
EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
Emma's Grief
by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2578
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Wool wrote:
No, no, no. Not this way. I don't mean you to choose who to be, but to get a Girl named Gatolica, a brilliant student who is always right but cannot fend of the advances of the male students and ...well you know.. it's an E comic after all.

Actually Wool, that girl is Gatolica. And the girl behind her is Samantha. I draw their likenesses/avatars (according to description) in the comic with their permission -as a thank you for their heavy contributions to forum- (There is another one of my readers in that comic too, but he/she wanted it to keep it to him/herself).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1618
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
(There is another one of my readers in that comic too, but he/she wanted it to keep it to him/herself).


There is? Wow another whole layer has just been casually added to the Stables. I may have to re-read it now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 am
Posts: 264
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
Wool wrote:
No, no, no. Not this way. I don't mean you to choose who to be, but to get a Girl named Gatolica, a brilliant student who is always right but cannot fend of the advances of the male students and ...well you know.. it's an E comic after all.

Actually Wool, that girl is Gatolica. And the girl behind her is Samantha. I draw their likenesses/avatars (according to description) in the comic with their permission -as a thank you for their heavy contributions to forum- (There is another one of my readers in that comic too, but he/she wanted it to keep it to him/herself).


Wow, that's a great honor!!! Thx for doing it and more thanks for telling us.
I'm going do re-read the comic with that idea in mind.
BTW, any chance of getting a pic of Miss Dumont in her CPW or CPW outfit? : :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 pm 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
Actually I look a little different than that girl now. Cut my hair shorter and obviously I do not have the body of a porn star like in the comic :lol:

But huge thanks again for the honor. E is the biggest fan-friendly artist ever :D


Quote:
BTW, any chance of getting a pic of Miss Dumont in her CPW or CPW outfit? : :mrgreen:

I guess by Miss Dumont you mean Dupont, Gwen's mother, but what is a CPW outfit?

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
samantha wrote:
Quote:
BTW, any chance of getting a pic of Miss Dumont in her CPW or CPW outfit? : :mrgreen:

I guess by Miss Dumont you mean Dupont, Gwen's mother, but what is a CPW outfit?


Hm, I believe you've missed the whole CPW debate then... :shock:

Here's a few edited bits from Wool's "D&B Training Course" series, which can be found in the submissions section. I hope these will shed some light on the unfortunate Mrs Dumont and her exploits with the CPW! :mrgreen:

Wool wrote:
The “motor” of the wheel was looking through the kitchen window fearing the worst .. naked and on her fours she witnessed the montage of the infamous Cunt Power Wheel..
...
A few minutes later Jeff’s wife was in the wheel. She was still as naked as before, but wore some more gadgets. Her head was enclosed in a black hi-tech leather helmet. It covered the whole face, blindfolding her totally. Only her blond hair showed out from behind as a ponytail and her mouth and nose were free to breathe. The helmet incorporated a Wi-Fi getting and transmitting data and was fitted with six powerful batteries in the rear part just under the ponytail. To poor Caroline’s outstretched tongue they had clipped a wire, it run through a ring of her collar split into two to clip each nipple and becoming one again it finished clipped on her cunt. It pinched the cunt from the outside like a clothespin would do, compressing it. From the cunt, through her ass cheeks the wire reached the helmet over her back.
Her hands and feet were enclosed in a kind of spiked mitten. They were made of leather and fitted with foam to prevent injuries. The spikes helped to move the wheel as her fingers were enclosed in the mitten.
“Crawl, Carol, crawl” Jeff shouted!
Caroline started crawling. She heard the men laugh and could only imagine what she looked like.
“Jeff” Alain commented “it is the nicest power generator I ever saw.” The seven men were standing behind the wheel looking direct at Caroline’s lifted ass and out peeping pussy
“How have you regulated the CPW?” wanted to know André.
“Yes, what happens if she slows down?” added Kirk to André’s question.
“The possibilities of programming the CPW are amazing” started Jeff “I’ve chosen the P.O.D.
Stands for power on demand” he explained.
“My beloved wife has to keep a steady number of RPM but the wheel will get more difficult to move the more power it is requested to produce”
“Damian, please, go into the house and connect this to the air conditioner and then switch it on at maximum power and as cold as possible”
Caroline’s misery grew. Not seeing what was happening is bad, but listening and not seeing is hell. She had found it easy to roll the wheel, but then, without notice the wheel became heavy and menaced to slow down to full stop.
The monitor blinked, the helmet received, the men observed silently and Ms Dumont shrieked as a branded pig when the batteries shocked her clipped areas. Frenetically she put the wheel into motion, shrieking and struggling until reaching the desired RPM ; and it was just thanks to the cunt clip she did not piss right there.
Jeff got all kind of congratulations from his laughing colleagues. The CPW worked.

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
I missed those when I was away. Will start reading right now. :D

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 am
Posts: 264
Gender: male
samantha wrote:
I missed those when I was away. Will start reading right now. :D


You have to start with D&B 1, which got a pic from great E.
Than don't miss the threat Girl power, where everything about the CPW started.
Actually I'm writing D&B 6.
Any feedback is very, very welcome


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:09 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2578
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
(There is another one of my readers in that comic too, but he/she wanted it to keep it to him/herself).


There is? Wow another whole layer has just been casually added to the Stables. I may have to re-read it now

There maybe another in this one too. :D Or maybe I'm just messing with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1618
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Immortality beckons then for some nameless soul. :D

Has "The Society" gone to the publishers yet? (It may have been announced but I missed it is all) I have to say the anticipation is growing by the day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:49 pm 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
Rufus wrote:
Has "The Society" gone to the publishers yet? (It may have been announced but I missed it is all) I have to say the anticipation is growing by the day.



My good man, you'll find what you seek in the tentative project line-up thread:
http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Janine
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:18 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 am
Posts: 264
Gender: male
Thon wrote:
samantha wrote:
Quote:
BTW, any chance of getting a pic of Miss Dumont in her CPW or CPW outfit? : :mrgreen:

I guess by Miss Dumont you mean Dupont, Gwen's mother, but what is a CPW outfit?


Hm, I believe you've missed the whole CPW debate then... :shock:

Here's a few edited bits from Wool's "D&B Training Course" series, which can be found in the submissions section. I hope these will shed some light on the unfortunate Mrs Dumont and her exploits with the CPW! :mrgreen:

Wool wrote:
The “motor” of the wheel was looking through the kitchen window fearing the worst .. naked and on her fours she witnessed the montage of the infamous Cunt Power Wheel..
...
A few minutes later Jeff’s wife was in the wheel. She was still as naked as before, but wore some more gadgets. Her head was enclosed in a black hi-tech leather helmet. It covered the whole face, blindfolding her totally. Only her blond hair showed out from behind as a ponytail and her mouth and nose were free to breathe. The helmet incorporated a Wi-Fi getting and transmitting data and was fitted with six powerful batteries in the rear part just under the ponytail. To poor Caroline’s outstretched tongue they had clipped a wire, it run through a ring of her collar split into two to clip each nipple and becoming one again it finished clipped on her cunt. It pinched the cunt from the outside like a clothespin would do, compressing it. From the cunt, through her ass cheeks the wire reached the helmet over her back.
Her hands and feet were enclosed in a kind of spiked mitten. They were made of leather and fitted with foam to prevent injuries. The spikes helped to move the wheel as her fingers were enclosed in the mitten.
“Crawl, Carol, crawl” Jeff shouted!
Caroline started crawling. She heard the men laugh and could only imagine what she looked like.
“Jeff” Alain commented “it is the nicest power generator I ever saw.” The seven men were standing behind the wheel looking direct at Caroline’s lifted ass and out peeping pussy
“How have you regulated the CPW?” wanted to know André.
“Yes, what happens if she slows down?” added Kirk to André’s question.
“The possibilities of programming the CPW are amazing” started Jeff “I’ve chosen the P.O.D.
Stands for power on demand” he explained.
“My beloved wife has to keep a steady number of RPM but the wheel will get more difficult to move the more power it is requested to produce”
“Damian, please, go into the house and connect this to the air conditioner and then switch it on at maximum power and as cold as possible”
Caroline’s misery grew. Not seeing what was happening is bad, but listening and not seeing is hell. She had found it easy to roll the wheel, but then, without notice the wheel became heavy and menaced to slow down to full stop.
The monitor blinked, the helmet received, the men observed silently and Ms Dumont shrieked as a branded pig when the batteries shocked her clipped areas. Frenetically she put the wheel into motion, shrieking and struggling until reaching the desired RPM ; and it was just thanks to the cunt clip she did not piss right there.
Jeff got all kind of congratulations from his laughing colleagues. The CPW worked.



Thanks, Thon I woulnd't have done better :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group