PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm 
Slave Owner

How will she handle being a slavewife.

Post subject: Re: Sherry
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Well, having already read BG9 I know how she handles it.

My thoughts have been confirmed by the story: Sherry tries to be a manipulative bitch but her big mouth still gets her in trouble!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 am 
Slave Owner

There is still the question of how the relationship will be between her and maggie now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Nicolay wrote:
There is still the question of how the relationship will be between her and maggie now.

I'm sure it will depend on how much leeway their masters will let them get away with. They could act as co-favorites, managing the harem as a team. They could fall back into their previous rolls as maggie becomes the senior favorite. Or, and this is the one I like more, sherry tries to become the senior and tries to impose her will. How that will turn out is anyones guess (maggie will probably have to teach her a lesson :evil: ). I'm hoping that E or one of our talented forum authors will make a story about this. (Maybe after BG10 is released and if E doesn't cover it?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Nicolay wrote:

This is the question I had in mind. Both Maggie and Sherry have reasons to be the top bitch. Maggie has more experience in it and Sherry was her pet before so she will have psychological advantage. But sherry will be a slave wife and slave wife is legally higher than a simple favorite. Also she is the wife of "the man of the house". It will be a great episode the next one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
the next episode would be interesting if it is about Sherry and Maggie struggling to be top slave in the house. But I think the argument is mute considering that Sherry is married to the top dog of the house. I think Maggie will be in charge of training and making sure the slaves are doing their job. Considering that is what she is all ready doing. Sherry will be in charge of the whipping and disciplining the slaves, though I'm still waiting for the scene when Maggie whips another slave.

As for Sherry's marriage. I think the moment she begins to enjoy her marriage and break Paul will dumped her. Eventually she won't be pretending to like Paul but she'll be pretending to hate him. He treats her better than any man has ever treated, but at the same time treats her worse than she ever had been treated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
dougeee wrote:
As for Sherry's marriage. I think the moment she begins to enjoy her marriage and break Paul will dumped her. Eventually she won't be pretending to like Paul but she'll be pretending to hate him. He treats her better than any man has ever treated, but at the same time treats her worse than she ever had been treated.

nice observation.

I think sherry being given to Paul was a brilliant idea and E is a genius for that. The poor girl had no hope of happiness as Peter's slave, so her pain was less delicious for us readers. But now she has some kind of chance for happiness, or at least a little comfort. So it is much much better when Paul crushes her spirit with all these well-timed punishments and humiliations..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:49 pm 
Transcended

Sherry images to spice this topic a bit. :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

I can just go on and on... She is my dream girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 am 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I can just go on and on...

Please do! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 pm 
Supreme Being

I'm hoping the office is next. I want to know if Sherry will be reunited with her sister and perhaps her mother. If she does I want Cherry to tell her how she had to relax their father. And I hope Paul makes Cherry a house slave. That way in BG10 I can see the two serving Paul and perhaps see Sherry having to whip Cherry into shape.

Plus, I like Cherry almost as much as I like Sherry. As for the mother angle, not really interested.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
dougeee wrote:
I'm hoping the office is next. I want to know if Sherry will be reunited with her sister and perhaps her mother. If she does I want Cherry to tell her how she had to relax their father. And I hope Paul makes Cherry a house slave. That way in BG10 I can see the two serving Paul and perhaps see Sherry having to whip Cherry into shape.

I'd like that too. Sherry and Cherry can be a great team, at home or at the office. At the office Cherry has more experience so she would be showing her younger sister the ropes I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
samantha wrote:
dougeee wrote:

I'd like that too. Sherry and Cherry can be a great team, at home or at the office. At the office Cherry has more experience so she would be showing her younger sister the ropes I guess.

Heh! Good one. :lol:

However I get the feeling that that unless Cherry stays a bare-neck, Sherry could very well try to throw her authority around as a slave-wife. Just a feeling though. E's will be done.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 am 
Transcended

FringeThumb wrote:
However I get the feeling that that unless Cherry stays a bare-neck, Sherry could very well try to throw her authority around as a slave-wife. Just a feeling though. E's will be done.

I see no reason for Cheery to become a slave now her father is making good money. I don't think E will do the same with Cherry and give her to the Stevensons with another financial crisis. She will probably stay as an office "helper" for her dad.
But I imagine there will be some kind of negotiation table action and the sisters may came in close contact there. Oh yesss.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am 
Supreme Being

MrGoodPecker wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:

I see no reason for Cheery to become a slave now her father is making good money. I don't think E will do the same with Cherry and give her to the Stevensons with another financial crisis. She will probably stay as an office "helper" for her dad.
But I imagine there will be some kind of negotiation table action and the sisters may came in close contact there. Oh yesss.

Well, the Mrs. Potts still has a promise to keep. She could kill her husband. Perhaps, she poisons him bit by bit. Anyhoot if the sisters don't get together in the office, I don't think they ever will. Which would be a crying shame in my humble opinion.

And I'll never get to see Cherry in another comic :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
And I'll never get to see Cherry in another comic :cry:

Why do you say that?

There are a plethora of 'Unnamed One Shots'! One of them could be a Cherry story. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 am 
Supreme Being

When reading the end of "The hotel" and her brief appearance in BG9 the first time I thought that she might be falling for Paul. But I now realize that she is not falling for Paul or breaking but merely in love with the status of being a slave wife. I think eventually she may develop feelings for Paul. Paul has all the time in the world to break her.

I still think she is as strong as Anna. She is just forced to play by different rules.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am 
Lawmaker

dougeee wrote:
When reading the end of "The hotel" and her brief appearance in BG9 the first time I thought that she might be falling for Paul. But I now realize that she is not falling for Paul or breaking but merely in love with the status of being a slave wife. I think eventually she may develop feelings for Paul. Paul has all the time in the world to break her.

I still think she is as strong as Anna. She is just forced to play by different rules.

My favorite part of BG 9 was that when she checked in she thought she hated Paul and she'd die before she was jealous of him being with another woman, yet the very next morning, she was jealous when the other girl was flirting with him. Considering it took only a single night, I thought that was good progress.

I agree that she might develop feelings for him, and I would love that. Actually I thought she seemed to be developing some feelings at the end of "the Hotel" and the brief glimpse we got of her in BG 9 was a bit of a backtrack.

Paul is after all better to her than any man she's ever been with, he lets her walk on 2 feet, he gives her good food, he protects her from getting fucked by any man but him. I would not mind seeing her develop some real felings for him (I always love to see girls fall in love with their tormentors). On the other Sherry may just be falling in love with the privileges Paul gives her, much the way Molly did.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 am 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
When reading the end of "The hotel" and her brief appearance in BG9 the first time I thought that she might be falling for Paul.

Keep in mind she was soooo drunk.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 am 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
dougeee wrote:
When reading the end of "The hotel" and her brief appearance in BG9 the first time I thought that she might be falling for Paul.

Keep in mind she was soooo drunk.

I was talking about the next morning, when she was leaving. But ur right, she was drunk that night, that was awesome! We got to see what Sherry is REALLY like, when her inhibitions were lowered. She wishes she was some kind of freedom fighter, but deep down, apparently she loves it. :-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 am 
Transcended

otherguy wrote:
but deep down, apparently she loves it. :-)

Oh, don't they all? :twisted: