Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sherry
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Iagree with Rufus's objection here. I think otherguy was right that the drunk Sherry was great in the Hotel, and I would n't mind if she get drunk again but I don't want to see her turn into an alcoholic. That would be too sad. I hope to see her happy in some way at the end, not totally miserable.

Also that would be pointless after the events in the Society, where Sherry was almost completely broken by Paul towards the end. She genuinely liked the treatment she got there, and had a great orgasm at the end. I think her mindset has changed dramatically in the last two comics she was in, and she finally accepts being a slave now thanks to the smart methods Paul Stevenson uses.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Iagree with Rufus's objection here. I think otherguy was right that the drunk Sherry was great in the Hotel, and I would n't mind if she get drunk again but I don't want to see her turn into an alcoholic. That would be too sad. I hope to see her happy in some way at the end, not totally miserable.

Also that would be pointless after the events in the Society, where Sherry was almost completely broken by Paul towards the end. She genuinely liked the treatment she got there, and had a great orgasm at the end. I think her mindset has changed dramatically in the last two comics she was in, and she finally accepts being a slave now thanks to the smart methods Paul Stevenson uses.

We'll see where her headspace is in the next comics. She did make it clear she still hates Paul, so I don't think she's quite as broken as you say. But on the other hand Sherry has changed a lot already, so its hard to say where she will end up.

Do you really think Sherry is going to get a happy ending though? Do we even want that? I mean do we want ALL the characters to get happy endings? In a lot of ways Sherry seems like what I would have imagined a young Molly was (although when we saw young Molly in a flashback she ended up different). Sherry is just beginning to realize that she can take pleasure in punishing other girls, and she is beginning to enjoy having sex with Paul. (that might be a bigger deal than I realized, has she ever enjoyed sex with a man before?) ...Anyways she can still be an alcoholic if she does that. Sherry has always been defined by internal conflict, she does not strike me as the happy ending type of character, unless we look at her taking sadistic pleasure in beating girls as a happy ending. Maggie and Peter on the other hand...

UPDATE: i just re-read "the Society" I admit I forgot just how happy Sherry seemed by the end of that one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:20 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
otherguy wrote:
UPDATE: i just re-read "the Society" I admit I forgot just how happy Sherry seemed by the end of that one.

See, that was a happy ending right there :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:25 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
who else thinks Sherry is going through the five stages of grief? Denial (BG2), anger (BG3-7), bargaining (BG8), despair (BG8) and acceptance (Hotel, Society). I think she will calm down now :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
gatolica wrote:
who else thinks Sherry is going through the five stages of grief? Denial (BG2), anger (BG3-7), bargaining (BG8), despair (BG8) and acceptance (Hotel, Society). I think she will calm down now :lol:

Great catch Gat! I had managed to sail obliviously through this development. :oops:

I think you are right a couple of punishment sessions with Molly calms her down no end.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
gatolica wrote:

Great catch Gat! I had managed to sail obliviously through this development. :oops:

I think you are right a couple of punishment sessions with Molly calms her down no end.

I think she's definitely going to enjoy punishing other women, Molly especially. But Sherry has always had a lot of anger inside her, I am skeptical that she will find any kind of "inner peace" I think she'll always be conflicted. Hence, it makes sense IMO for her to drink as a way to deal with that internal conflict.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 am 
Supreme Being

I don't think we will see Sherry drink anymore. It was a great device in "The Hotel," but I don't want to see her drinking all the time. I would be o.k. seeing her drinking let's say if Paul lands a big deal in "The Office" comic and her and Paul are celebrating, or at Maggie's wedding (if that ever happens) or even if Paul takes her to a high society social gathering.

But I don't want to see her in living room with a whip in one hand and a glass of alcohol in the other.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Sherry and Maggie are E's favorite characters. Sherry will not be an alcoholic for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:18 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
C'mon...

Surely one glass of wine should be okay?

Just to even out for the evening...

( 8-) )

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
I'm not a purist about this as some kinksters are who insist that BDSM and even mild intoxicants are completely incompatible, but really I don't care to see anyone with a whip in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. The wine will certainly be spilled and someone might get hurt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Well, as Dougeee observes above, the booze fulfilled its purpose in the Hotel. It is no longer necessary as a plot device. Also, it is practically impossible for a slave to become an alcoholic as for every sip she had to get the master's permission.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:53 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:
Also, it is practically impossible be for a slave to become an alcoholic as for every sip she had to get the master's permission.

Ehhhhhhhh
There are in the non slavery world pretty shitty spouses (and worse) who will abuse drug dependency or even kinda gaslight a dependency to get their means. Sadly enough a truly shitty Dom could do this if they cannot act like a human being.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
celestical wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Also, it is practically impossible be for a slave to become an alcoholic as for every sip she had to get the master's permission.

Ehhhhhhhh
There are in the non slavery world pretty shitty spouses (and worse) who will abuse drug dependency or even kinda gaslight a dependency to get their means. Sadly enough a truly shitty Dom could do this if they cannot act like a human being.

Well, yes. But in this world men do not need such indirect and convoluted methods to get what they want.

Also, think about this. What people eat in this universe is already laced with addictive sexual stimulants. That includes alcoholic beverages too. There is no difference between a loaf of bread and a glass of bubbly here...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
so these guys solved drug and alcohol problem by making everybody addicted. hehe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:31 pm 
Supreme Being

Rather like the big pharmaceutical companies we have today. It says something, though I'm not sure exactly what, that Americans consume more pain medication than any country on earth. Perhaps it's because living here has gotten to be such a pain. More likely it's because we have a free-enterprise healthcare system that allows these companies to advertise directly to the public.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:33 pm 
Supreme Being

An for the record, I think Paul just used the alcohol to temporarily loosen Sherry's inhibitions. I doubt, having proved his point and planted the seed, as it were, for some later plan he has in mind, that he'll use that particular tactic again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:02 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
ernestgreene wrote:
An for the record, I think Paul just used the alcohol to temporarily loosen Sherry's inhibitions. I doubt, having proved his point and planted the seed, as it were, for some later plan he has in mind, that he'll use that particular tactic again.

he already used the same tactic on Carol. He is a total fucking bastard using every tool to break women.

I really like inebriated Sherry btw. She gets sweeter and cuter when drunk. :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm 
Supreme Being

That's one thing I love about comics. They're not bound by the usual realities of day to day life, during which I've seldom known anyone to be sweeter or cuter when drunk, though they often think they are.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:45 am 
Supreme Being

Thinking about Paul and Sherry's relationship. I don't know if Sherry fears Paul any less now than before but I do think her fear of Paul has changed. Before Sherry's fear of Paul was from the thought of how much physical pain he could give her. I think now the thing she fears the most is that Paul will take away the power and privileges that he had given her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
dougeee wrote:
Thinking about Paul and Sherry's relationship. I don't know if Sherry fears Paul any less now than before but I do think her fear of Paul has changed. Before Sherry's fear of Paul was from the thought of how much physical pain he could give her. I think now the thing she fears the most is that Paul will take away the power and privileges that he had given her.

The fear of losing that you have...

Good thoughts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next