by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Re: Gwen
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:34 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Once again Gwenie-Gwen-Gwen is the girl of the month. 8-)

The art of this piece is exceptional! :D

That look on her face! OH. MY. GOD. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:34 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Dr. White wrote:
The art of this piece is exceptional! :D

That look on her face! OH. MY. GOD. :twisted:

I totally agree. This realistic image should replace the current Gwen smiley on the toolkit because it better shows her personality. She is probably watchng Peter fucking Maggie right there and she is insanely jealous!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:26 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Nice boobs

Or slightly more elegant put; a wonderful piece of art.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:10 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
The realistic images are getting too good. This is an fantastic image and as the Dr says Gwen's look is wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:13 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
You guys relize that Gwen in this picture wears the same stuff as Sherry in BG3? I like the wardrobe continuity.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:17 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I believe at this time Gwen's mindset is the same as Maggie's mindset in BG7 and BG8.

The great thing about Gwen is that she speaks what is on her mind and has opinions on other people.

BG3 Sherry: We know that Gwen has lost respect for Sherry when she sees Sherry with Peter

her opinion on Steve: We know she thinks he is a bad master and monster by what she says to Kathy in BG7.

Opinion on Maggie: We know that she is jealous of Maggie and she has no respect for Maggie and that she is better at sex than Maggie. Just read her dialogue in BG9 and her thoughts in BG10

Opinion on Peter: reading between the lines a little on this one, but we know she likes Peter as her Master and thinks that he is a good Master. We know this because she wants to be his favorite and never, even in BG 10, wishes that Peter was not her Master.

We also know that she is a confused and hurt girl. This is why I think her mindset is where Maggie was in BG 6 and 7. We know she is confused in hurt because in BG 10 she thinks about why everyone else gets treated better than herself. Gwen is trying to be a good slave, a good girl, but she doesn't receive the privileges that the others do. She's confused by this and hurt by this.

Gwen wants Peter to see that she is being a slave. Is this not Maggie's Mindset in BG 6 and BG 7. Gwen is jealous of Maggie. Maggie was jealous of Anna. Gwen thinks that she would be better for Peter than Maggie. Maggie thought she would be better for Peter than Anna.

Many of you might be saying yeah but Maggie loved or loves Peter. At that time I don't think Maggie would say she loved Peter.

It would be interesting if Erenisch played this out a little longer. Maybe eventually Gwen would develop the feeling that Maggie has for Peter. Maybe in the end she would be satisfied being the second favorite. What it be nice to see Gwen's reaction when she realizes she has feelings for Peter.

But a part of me doesn't think she will be Peter's slave after BG 10. That is a little sad unless she goes to somebody who really wants her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:56 am 
Transcended

Good points but also consider the love letter. Maggie had somethhing Gwen never had. She loved Peter before she knew him because of the letter.

My second point is Gwen is not jealous of Maggie but she just wants her position as favorite. Maggie is selfless, Gwen is selfish. Thats the main difference beteeen them girls

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 am 
Supreme Being

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Good points but also consider the love letter. Maggie had somethhing Gwen never had. She loved Peter before she knew him because of the letter.

My second point is Gwen is not jealous of Maggie but she just wants her position as favorite. Maggie is selfless, Gwen is selfish. Thats the main difference beteeen them girls

Is Maggie selfless? Gwen does have selfish qualities but at least we know what she thinks about other people. Which means she also cares about other people. She cares about how they are being treated. Gwen hates that Cathy was all alone with Steve.

With Maggie we don't know what she thinks about other people. She's been in the same house with Tawnie for 7 comics and we don't know if she thinks Tawnie is a good slave. In BG 9 she doesn't even ask Tawnie how she is doing. Maggie just bosses her around. Maggie even forgot her mom's birthday. Unlike, Gwen Maggie is an inward thinking person who only thinks about herself and Peter. At the beginning Maggie was different. She did tell Peter to stop fucking Gwen because she was unconcious but I don't see Maggie doing that anymore

Btw. I hope that Gwen and Melanie talk in this one or at least wè get to know what Gwen thinks of Melanie. The two are polar opposites. Gwen being doom and gloom while Melanie is so positive. I think that would be an interesting scene.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:24 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Cindy
Fave comic: b gift 2
dougeee wrote:
With Maggie we don't know what she thinks about other people. She's been in the same house with Tawnie for 7 comics and we don't know if she thinks Tawnie is a good slave.

Maybe this is only because E doesn't use more thought balloons in the comics. I'm sure Maggie has thoughts, she just doesn't blab everything she thinks out loud.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:07 am 
Supreme Being

I'm hoping that Gwen fate will be serving Msggie for the rest of her life. The reason why is that she feels that she is better than Maggie and that it would be humiliating for her to have to that. I wonder if Maggie still considers Gwen her friend or just another slave to serve Peter and I guess her now.

However I think E has foreshadow her in being a model but perhaps she can be a model for Peter's company. Whatever her outcome is I hope it's with Tawnie.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:16 am 
Supreme Being

Do you guys think Gwen knows Maggie's big news? Personally I think how could she not know? She's in the bathroom all the time and I think she knows because, one could say, a lot of good things happen to her in this comic and I think Maggie helped.

First off she's lot being auctioned off. Peter thinks of her as a waste of space and we see him in need of merchandise yet he has no plans to sell her.

Her role in the harem got a upgrade. I'm not saying Peter won't still beat her but that is not her primary function anymore.

She got out of the bathroom. Sure it was for a gang r@pe but Gwen seems happy about being the main attraction.

I'm guessing she found out Maggie's big news and the bonded and Maggie helped Gwen out. Maggie said she knows Peter better than he knows himself. That means sexually and in other areas. She couldn't give Gwen the world but Maggie knew how to play the cards to make Gwen's life a little better and it fits Maggie's personality.

Also I think Gwen genuine likes Peter. Despite what he does to her she doesn't call him any negative names and she rather lick his bum hole than suck another boys dick. Thinking that the boy was gross which means licking Peter's bum hole is not. I think Gwen's character knows that Peter is a nice guy at least for E's universe but he is just mean to her. Erenisch has been placing that seed since BG7 when Gwen notices how different Peter is from Steve. It be interesting if Erenisch continues that storyline. How does a slave in Gwen's position where master does not care for them get the master to like them.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:49 am 
Trainer

Fave comic: birthday gift
I love the first Gwen image in BG11. She is covered with whip marks and bruises on tits and the look in her eyes is purrfect

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:45 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
In BG10 Peter said he'd sell Gwen but it is no longer necessary now he has money to spare. I think further Maggie-Gwen rivalry can be very interesting.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:42 am 
Transcended

samantha wrote:
In BG10 Peter said he'd sell Gwen but it is no longer necessary now he has money to spare. I think further Maggie-Gwen rivalry can be very interesting.

Don't forget about Melanie. I liked how she interacted with Gwen in BG11. They can be good pals in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:00 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
I think Gwen has been getting a bit of a bum rap. She see's Maggie in a much better position (no problem for me I think she earned it) and Sherry in a higher position yet. Now she should be able to see Maggie has worked hard and Melanie even explains how Maggie worships Peter (or was that just his cock) and there is no way Gwen can compete at that level. But Sherry is a polar opposite, Gwen has to have seen enough to wonder why Sherry isn't dead or sold vs being in a wife/slave position. Looking at those two in the same household I could see her being confused as to the best course of action.

Several have noted Gwen as being selfish. Not saying they are wrong, but Gwen, Maggie and Sherry were probably the top 3 best looking girls in school at the time - so I think selfish is likely the normal teen girl condition in that position.

As to her feeling she deserves better, how about the fact she started with Steve and the single thing she had to cling to for any feeling of worth was that at least she was his favorite. So that and the idea she was still very good looking were all she had to offset the shit that was her life. Then she went to Peter and while he didn't treat her as bad as Steve, she was no longer a favorite and Peter placed her below Maggie and Sherry. He also didn't really treat her as anything special sexually, so maybe she was no longer sure her looks had any value. She might be floundering about trying to get some center about herself to cope with her sex slave life.

All that aside, Gwen is being shown to be less than sharp (but that hasn't hurt Tawnie) but maybe it is more a case of her maturing at a slower rate than Maggie or Sherry. Maybe Gwen just needs to grow up a little more. Anyway, hope she sticks around, always nice to have the odd lovely red head on hand. Just hope her position improves, at least a little.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Cumster and Gwenn
Fave comic: Birthday Gift Series
Ah, our sexiest redhead, :gwen: .....
How I wish to f**k thee, let me count the ways.....

But seriously, I would love to have her as my slave girl. Of course I'd breed her right off to ensure her loyalty and good conduct (along with bare handed spankings, as needed).

I want to see her grow up a bit, and perhaps she should be placed in a new household. Some lucky boy who wants to force breed her, and maybe change her a bit.

In another post, it was mentioned that the power to change a girl into a petgirl, rather literally may exist in the E-verse. If so, I vote that she become an Elf-Girl and be giving those pointed ears (complete with erogenous zones)! 8-)

One of the oldest methods of "helping" a girl grow up, is to give her babies to care for.
This admittedly plays to my Preggo Fetish, so I am biased. Still, it is the best way to make her even hotter looking to me: A Pregnant Elf-Slave Girl with red hair, long legs and big boobs! :twisted:

:gwen: as she is, remains one of the most beautiful girls in the E-verse, to me!