The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Paul
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I just loved Paul's character in this episode (BG9). The more times I see him the more I like him. He can be extremely nice one moment and extremely cruel the next. I think this confuses the hell out of Sherry. As she doesn't know what to think about her master-husband.

Post subject: Re: Paul
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I agree that Paul grows on you. He is a very complex character and personally I identify with him more than I do with Peter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Peter is still acting like a child, which would explain why I identify with Paul more. The self-control Paul exudes is great considering all the other man-children the CSFL has spawned. No wonder his business is so successful.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I don't know if I've ever thought about it that way, but you are right. Paul is certainly the most intelectually mature (male) character I can think of.

(neat)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Paul was not a major character in the beginning but the last three comics BG8, the hotel and BG9 gave him a big boost in character development.

Molly calls him a sociopath in BG9 when she is telling their story, but still loves him in a sick way. She is like an addict. And by reading the last three comics we can see how this sadistic man can be attractive for chicks with low self esteem like Molly. I wonder if he can pull that trck with sherry too. Sherry is a much stronger character than Molly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:03 pm 
Slave Owner

I look forward to see how he is at work in The Office

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 pm 
Transcended

gatolica wrote:
Sherry is a much stronger character than Molly.

Which is why Paul is going to have a lot more fun knocking her around. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 am 
Supreme Being

Paul is always talking how Sherry will hate herself when she breaks and starts to like Paul. I believe this will happen soon than later. Considering how much freedom he's been giving her. He seems to give her equal amount of freedom as he does humiliation and pain.

anyways. What if Paul ends up falling in love with Sherry? Not sure if it is possible, but the two are alike in many ways. Like he said she is perfect for him. Though I'm not quite sure she is unbreakable.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 am 
Supreme Being

dougeee wrote:
Paul is always talking how Sherry will hate herself when she breaks and starts to like Paul. I believe this will happen soon than later. Considering how much freedom he's been giving her. He seems to give her equal amount of freedom as he does humiliation and pain.

anyways. What if Paul ends up falling in love with Sherry? Not sure if it is possible, but the two are alike in many ways. Like he said she is perfect for him. Though I'm not quite sure she is unbreakable.

Didn't E say that Sherry (and Gwen) would never be "broken"? Can't remember where I saw that.

I don't think that Paul will ever "fall in love" with Sherry, but he might get to the "she's very comforting to have around" feeling for her. Especially when she starts picking up on how his business works and becomes a highly effective personal assistant.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
E has said that the main 2 girls deserve "Happy" endings (though in this reality, what counts as nice for women?) so I expect Sherry to fit into a mutually beneficial relationship with her new master. Which is to say he gets her body, a trophy slave, a capable P.A and a sense of fulfillment from owning a loyal and devoted teen slave, who he can reward/bully as he sees fit.( that will do wonders for the male ego not that he seems to have many problems with self doubt) he also gets revenge on a personal enemy. Life is good when you are the rich mastermind behind a business that is doing very well for itself(And is under a degree of protection from the B.F.A and Politicians) He even has a son who is the proverbial chip off the old block to further his moral and business goals.

As for Sherry she gets to be treated as merely barely sub-human (a slave), she is allowed to eat real food she can torture/ beat Molly to her heart's content and she is allowed to stand upright occasionally. There is no bad here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 am 
Supreme Being

Rufus wrote:
As for Sherry she gets to be treated as merely barely sub-human (a slave), she is allowed to eat real food she can torture/ beat Molly to her heart's content and she is allowed to stand upright occasionally. There is no bad here.

Heh. I'd like to see more of the jealousy Sherry has shown when other women look at "her" husband. I wonder if it will affect her relationship with Maggie.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 pm 
Transcended

Yew I can see that. There was something very endearing about Sherry's bout of jealousy at the end of the Hotel.

Last edited by Rufus on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 am 
Supreme Being

I know this about Paul, but I to wonder how Sherry's and Maggie's relationship will be now. Maggie loves Peter and Sherry loves the new privileges she has as wife-slave.

To bring this back to Paul. I wonder if he likes the idea of his wife being in love with another woman. I highly doubt it . If he finds out he'll probably use Maggie to get back at Sherry, just like Peter would use Sherry to get at Maggie.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 am 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
I know this about Paul, but I to wonder how Sherry's and Maggie's relationship will be now. Maggie loves Peter and Sherry loves the new privileges she has as wife-slave.

To bring this back to Paul. I wonder if he likes the idea of his wife being in love with another woman. I highly doubt it . If he finds out he'll probably use Maggie to get back at Sherry, just like Peter would use Sherry to get at Maggie.

Hey this is Paul we are talking about! This man has the strategic planning of the Emperor Palpatine and the sheer "don't mess with me or mine" of a Liam Neeson character. He not only already knows about the infatuation, but has several plans in hand to exploit it to maximum effect. Depending on how circumstances develop .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am 
Transcended

Rufus wrote:
This man has the strategic planning of the Emperor Palpatine and the sheer "don't mess with me or mine" of a Liam Neeson character. He not only already knows about the infatuation, but has several plans in hand to exploit it to maximum effect.

Oh, my God! Paul is BATMAN! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 am 
Supreme Being

Rufus wrote:
dougeee wrote:

Hey this is Paul we are talking about! This man has the strategic planning of the Emperor Palpatine and the sheer "don't mess with me or mine" of a Liam Neeson character. He not only already knows about the infatuation, but has several plans in hand to exploit it to maximum effect. Depending on how circumstances develop .

would he intrude on Peter's territory/property. My guess is that now it would be a family affair. As son and father would take pleasure in seeing the girls faces as they watch each other get humiliated in such.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm 
Transcended

As dougeee said you don't mess with the family of the Erensichean Batman(?!?!?)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Paul seems to be the only master likes for his slaves to have a little pleasure or happiness. He uses Tawnie's primary orifice even though he enjoys her secondary orifice more. He uses her primary first than enjoys the secondary last for his enjoyment. He gives Sherry what she wants and even Janine, he allows her to have pleasure on the trip.

Paul is defiantly a rewards his slaves for obedience and punishes them with they are not. Probably why his slaves are loyal to him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
dougeee wrote:
Paul seems to be the only master likes for his slaves to have a little pleasure or happiness. He uses Tawnie's primary orifice even though he enjoys her secondary orifice more. He uses her primary first than enjoys the secondary last for his enjoyment. He gives Sherry what she wants and even Janine, he allows her to have pleasure on the trip.

Paul is defiantly a rewards his slaves for obedience and punishes them with they are not. Probably why his slaves are loyal to him.

Maybe, or maybe he just likes to have fun making them have some hope.
They say that when weaning a baby at once he cries a lot, but get used to it quickly. When weaning slowly, letting him suck every time he cry, he will cry forever, waiting for the milk... my english isn't good, I hope I have been clear.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 am 
Transcended

I can assure you that your English is clear and your point is a good one. He may well be applying another level of training here.