by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Re: Paul
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Does Paul know about Maggie and Sherry? It seems the whole household knows about those two.

Gwen and tawnie are a yes

Peter either knows or knew. I say knew because I'm not sure if E has Peter believing he fix the problem back in BG7 when he was going to punish Maggie for fooling around with Sherry. In BG8 he sends Maggie to clean up sherry and to reeducate her on being a slave, but that only gave them time to fool around. Though Maggie did those things as well and even made Sherry lick her honey spot, though Sherry was happy to do it. So I'm not sure if Peter still knows they fool around.

The only ones who seem not to know is Molly Carol and Paul. The older generation. But Molly probably not, but Carol might know. I guess it depends on if Maggie wants her mother to know she is a lesbian. I imagine Gwen knows because when they were all tied together at night on the floor Maggie and Sherry probably fooled around. Oh wait she was their when Peter told Maggie that she going to be punish for fooling around with Sherry.

How can Paul not know? I guess that would be my question. It seems that someone would have told him. Peter really hates Sherry seems like he would have told Paul. And Gwen should have told Peter about the two if she truly was wanting to be the favorite. And if Molly knew why doesn't she tell Paul to get back at Sherry.

I only bring this up because E has said that the image of Sherry and Maggie being together is in BG10. If I was Sherry I would make sure all the slaves were put away before I fooled around with Maggie. I wouldn't want one of the girls telling Paul what I was doing.

Peter enjoyed the two liking each other, but I think Paul would be different if Sherry was going behind his back with another slave without his permission. I don't think he mind if she played with the girl he just bought her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:30 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I wrote somewhere else that Peter may have failed to grasp just how close Maggie and Sherry are. he is obsessed with Maggie and only tortures Sherry because it is fun to humiliate her again and again.

I doubt Masters generally and Peter in particular bother with what their girls get up to so long as they kneel, obey and suck when required. Masters have far loftier concerns than the doings of slaves. Concerns such as getting some other new girl to kneel, obey and suck (because a changes is as good as a rest)

So how much the older generation, particularly Paul, know? I would say a lot more than they let on. Neither Tawnie nor Gwen strike me as the best at keeping secrets. Who knows what information Molly got out of her bitch Gwen? Molly would certainly know that all knowledge is power and may well try to keep it as a way of regaining some inflluence. Carol would pretend to ignore it because it gives her daughter moments of happiness.

So it comes down to Paul. Here II think the answer is "however much or little he wants to know about it" He certainly could find out but does he want to. He only acts when it benefits him or hurts those he dislikes (the Potts). If it does not affect him one little bit he may choose to ignore it. One question for you conspiracy theorists out there;- The chastity belt he puts Sherry in in The Society, was that purely to protect her from Peter, or to damage her games with Maggie as well?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:30 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
First I have a problem with calling Maggie or Sherry lesbians. I don't think they are lesbians. Bisexual is a better fit here. We already saw that they both enjoyed sex with males on a few occasions. Also I think almost all girls in E comics are bisexual. Anna is definitely enjoying sex with both genders, Maggie, Sherry, Gwen and Tawnie all had sex with girls vountarily. Molly of course enjoys girls since the beginning. Maria Difotze likes girls, Kim enjoys a muffdiver in the kennels, and Lea wants Kim to serve her in the stables. Victoria definitely enjoys some female touch in the clinic, and Lidia was almost seduced by Diana in the breed. All girls like other girls and I don't think any of them are really "lesbians".

About the question about Paul knowing about Maggie and sherry's love, I don't think he would really care. He likes to break girls and train them by manipulation . As long as his tactics work, he would not give a fuck about their other interests. I think he doesn't know, because if he did, he would use that information to torture or break Sherry a little more. Paul is a cruel bastard and that's why we like him. :)

Peter of course knows about Maggie and Sherry fooling around, but I don't think he understands the extent of their relationship. He probably thinks that they are only comforting each other as slaves. The slave food is making the girls horny as we know, so maybe Peter thinks that it is a side-effect of the chemicals they get in their system. After all the girls are always wet and in heat, so it is very likely that they bump uglies with each other occasionally.

(lot of typos in this one, sorry)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:55 am 
Lawmaker

-

Last edited by otherguy on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:56 am 
Lawmaker

dougeee wrote:
Peter either knows or knew. I say knew because I'm not sure if E has Peter believing he fix the problem back in BG7 when he was going to punish Maggie for fooling around with Sherry. In BG8 he sends Maggie to clean up sherry and to reeducate her on being a slave, but that only gave them time to fool around. Though Maggie did those things as well and even made Sherry lick her honey spot, though Sherry was happy to do it. So I'm not sure if Peter still knows they fool around.

I think Peter tacitly sanctioned Sherry and Maggie's relationship. I think he deliberately blocks out time for them to be alone together and he knows what they do, but he never directly talked about it with Maggie. Think about it, whenever Maggie is alone with Sherry, Maggie uses that time to make Sherry be a better slave to Peter. Really, Peter benefits. Nearly every step of Sherry's submission has been driven by Maggie in one way or another. Sherry thinks to herself that she is submitted so Maggie won't get punished for example. Also, when Maggie and Sherry are in the shower, Maggie gently (yet brilliantly) tries to convince Sherry that its her own fault she got punished, and she should be a better slave. Peter has shown several times that he is smarter than Sherry thinks he is, the girls thought they had him fooled, but he knew all along. So I don't think Peter thinks the relationship is over, I think he is perfectly aware of what his slave girls do.

Also, I don't think Maggie is quite as in love with Sherry as Sherry is with Maggie. Sherry is head over heals devoted to Maggie. We often see in Sherry's thought bubbles that she is in love with her. But Maggie... not so much. Have we ever seen a thought bubble where Maggie was thinking about Sherry?

The way I see it, Sherry is the one who says "I love you" Maggie just responds back "Oh... yeah I love you too. Bye now." I exaggerate of course, but I think thats there dynamic. Sherry is more in love than Maggie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:28 am 
Supreme Being

about the thought bubbles. I never realized that until now but you are right it is mostly Sherry who thinks about Maggie and Maggie who thinks about Peter and how to please him, however in BG8 Maggie does think to herself what would she do without Sherry. So I guess you are mostly right. So I'm not really sure if E intentionally has made it where Sherry constantly thinks about Maggie or if it is by accident.

I tend to disagree that Paul does not care if Sherry goes behind his back. Molly makes it pretty clear to Gwen that if Gwen told anyone what Molly was going to make her do that she would get punish for it.

I believe Paul wouldn't mind if Sherry fooled around with the girl that he just bought her because he sanctioned that and he probably wouldn't mind if she fooled around with Tawnie because she is his slave and he wants Sherry to show dominance over the slaves in his harem.

I do believe though Paul would mind if she fooled around with Maggie especially after its been clear that Maggie dominated Sherry in Peter's harem. Don't know where I was going with that. But I think i've already written this but I don't think Paul is impress with Maggie being Peter's favorite.

The preview with Maggie sitting on Paul's knee is one scene I'm anticipating. I want to know what that scene is all about.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 am 
Supreme Being

another thought is will Paul ever tell Sherry that it was Molly's idea to take her as payment? Just to add fuel to the fire.

This probably should go in Sherry's thread, but I would like a flashback or something to understand why she hates Molly so much. I could understand Maggie hating her because og BG1, Tawnie hating because of BG4 or 5 and Gwen because of BG8, but we haven't seen Molly do anything to Sherry. BG7 she's used as a tray table but that's not Molly's fault.

How much will Paul encourage Sherry to go after Molly?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Fave comic: BG8
dougeee wrote:
another thought is will Paul ever tell Sherry that it was Molly's idea to take her as payment? Just to add fuel to the fire.

This probably should go in Sherry's thread, but I would like a flashback or something to understand why she hates Molly so much. I could understand Maggie hating her because og BG1, Tawnie hating because of BG4 or 5 and Gwen because of BG8, but we haven't seen Molly do anything to Sherry. BG7 she's used as a tray table but that's not Molly's fault.

People usually hate their boy/girlfriend/husband/wife's former companions. And Sherry is very jealous.