Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:31 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
How does everyone think these characters were before the massive enslavement of the school begin? Maybe Erenisch could enlighten us after we all give our 2 cents. Erenisch seems like the kind of author that knows his/her characters favorite color, food, etc. and doesn't make up main characters without giving some thought to them.

For Maggie.

I believe her closest friends were Sherry and Heather. I think Sherry probably was her best friend and not because they became lovers, but because out of all the other girls she was the only one who stood up for Maggie. Even though Cathy Tawnie and Gwen are her friends I wouldn't consider them as her close friends.

We know that Maggie was smart, especially in mathematics. I imagine she was nice to those around her. While she may have ignored Peter I can't imagine her blowing him off or coming names if he tried to talk to her. She would probably talk to him nicely but also and a way to make the conversation short and sweet. I can see her helping those in need.

Sexually she was probably a little naive. Well, especially in proper grooming. However, she liked boys and probably thought her boyfriend/future husband or would not allow her to be enslaved or at least be her master. At heart she was a romantic and in many ways still is.

We also know she is smart because she had a good idea of how society was and knew that her time would come to be enslaved. In BG 9 she talks about how the girls, including herself, try to think that that would not happen to them, but I got the idea that she knew eventually she would be enslaved. I think two things surprised her. I think 1 she thought her enslavement would be years away and 2. that it would not be as hard as it was at the beginning. She thought as long as she obey her master he would be gentle. I think she was surprise in how brutal Peter was with her even though she did her best to obey him.

While, she may be humble and meek she is a strong character. One would have to be in order to be friends with Sherry. The other evidence of her strength is despite all that she's been through she has been able to keep her identity. Sure she has convince herself that she is in love with Peter. However, she is thriving as a slave and is able to overcome obstacles in her way. I don't think she was a follower of the group, but not the leader either. She probably was both depending on who she was around.

Sherry

Was full of herself and stuck before her enslavement. In BG2 she thinks how she is smarter than all the boys. Her best friend was Maggie, probably because Maggie was the only one who would put up with her. Gwen was probably more of a rival than a friend as the two probably tried to be the leader of the group. BG3 we see a little of how Gwen puts down Sherry for submitting so fast.

We know that she is smart, but has a mouth on her. She was/is very opinionated and even being enslaved can't stop her from expressing herself no matter how many times she gets beat for speaking her mind. She probably tried to manipulate or control people and I feel that she felt that because her daddy is rich that she was entitled to things. Therefore, unlike Maggie who tried to help those who were in need Sherry probably pushed them to the side.

In BG2 we see her knee Peter in the groan and I believe call him a name. I don't think this was the first time she had talked down to him. Unlike Maggie she probably knew Peter a little more because of her dad and his dad being partners. I'm guessing that as kids and so forth she probably put him down and made fun of him.

Sexually. I don't think she though of sex or was interested in having a relationship. She wanted to be a businesswoman and she seems the type that would have put all of her energy in studying to be successful at doing that, which would explain why she is smart. It wouldn't surprise me if Sherry had pubic hair below the belt before she was enslaved. I think because she never thought of sex before her enslavement would explain her feeling the first time Maggie kissed her.

I think that the further along we see Maggie and Sherry and their enslavement and their advancement in it the more we see how they were before they were enslaved.

Gwen

In the old forum Samantha hit her character on the mark that she as selfish. I don't know if she is dumb or smart, my guess is that she is just lazy when it came to school. She was probably a party girl, who liked a good time first and studying was second.

Like Sherry she thought of herself being the leader of the group and better than everyone else. Bg9 is a great example of this. The scene in the laundry room when she is discussing how she would look a lot better than Maggie in those clothes.

She was naive of how society was or was becoming.

Sexually. I'm not sure if her mom was lying about the cucumber but in BG4 it seems she did have knowledge on how a woman should groom themselves. She probably fantasized about boys.

In a lot of ways I think she is like Sherry and that she would give little thought to others that she felt below them and use people anyway that she could. Tawnie is her best friend, but I only think she liked Tawnie the most is because she could control Tawnie.

Tawnie
Probably had the darkest pre slave life than then all the rest. Her stepfather was a drunk. Probably abused her and forced her to have oral sex with him. I'm not sure why he didn't go further. She probably felt unwanted and unloved at home. Which, would explain why she would rather go out with Gwen than study for a test.

Tawnie shares a lot of characteristics of Maggie in that she probably was helpful to those around her and sympathetic to others plight. Which, is something I forgot to mention for Maggie. I'm guessing she was a follower who just wanted to be accepted by the group and was eager to please them and show her worth to them.

Heather and Cathy I'm not sure because to me there is not a lot to go on.

However, in the case of Lucy and Sylvia. I gather that Jack liked Sylvia more than Lucy. Lucy was always licking his butt while Sylvia sucked his cock. Either that or he hated Lucy and could give a rats ass about Sylvia and only abused her because she was Lucy's friend. Either way I don't think the two hung out with Maggie Sherry Gwen and the rest of them.

That's my two cents. What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I agree. (laconic is always a good response)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I think your analysis is very good. I don't know if I can add much.

In my mind Maggie, Sherry and Heather trio is one group while Gwen, Tawnie and Cindy is another. I base this only on BG3 where Gwen and Tawnie talk to Cindy on her way to the exam.

I also think Heather and Sherry were not that close, they were friends through Maggie. I base this on the fact that Maggie calls both her best friends, while neither Sherry or Heather had anything to say say about each other. This is of course probably because they don't have many scenes together.

It looks like Heather and Nathalie were friends before they were enslaved by Jeff, the locker room photo Jeff shows them suggests. Nathalie also has a close friend Samantha, the blonde girl sitting behind her in BG7. They must be very close because she confides in her.

Lucy and Slyvia are friends obviously but not with Brandy I assume. If Brandy was a good friend she would warn them about the cheerleaders' troubles. :D

Who else? Ginger has no friends, as we see in BG7. Anna was the first girl she talked to. But there is her cousin Grace. I'm not sure if Grace goes to the same school or just hangs out with her cousin after school. But there were signs that she was visiting town for an extended stay.

This turned into some kind of distorted gossip girl review :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Ginger arrived a little late to get friends. Most of the girls were slaves by time she arrived.

Sherry probably didn't have too many friends.

Brandy is kind of evil when you think of it. She misleads other girls that being a cheerleader saves you from having to do sexual favors when in fact the girls turn out to be the athletes' whores. I'm sure she was tricked at one point as well and figures if she don't get more girls it will be her having to please all the athletes. I would guess she is probably the most hated girl in the school. Especially, now that the cat is out of the bag about what the cheerleaders real responsibility is.

I want to know how Peter, a dork, knows about the cheerleaders secret responsibility is and none of the girls do.

Heather and Nathalie were friends who knows how good of friends they were.

One flaw with the BG series is that it seems all the girls are friends. We are talking about girls I'm sure there were a few different groups and their had to be a rivalry.

I'm also guessing that Maggie and her friends were the more wealthy of the girls. Maggie's dad probably made pretty good money and could had afford her if he wanted to. Sherry's dad was a business man. However, Gwen was a pretender.