The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:41 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Why don't we have a discussion topic for the January 2014 centerfold girl? This looks like a job for Mr Goodpecker. :mrgreen:

Diana is one of the several female bad ass characters we have seen in the erenischverse. She is one of the two females who actually killed males.
She is obviously very smart (hacks computers), very patient and conniving (makes long term plans to break out her sister from a high security BFA cell), strong and dangerous (trained slavecop, with thehighest retreival count), and very sexy (almost seduced Lidia too).

She is possibly the strongest character if you consider all these factors. I don't think there is another character strong enough o take her down in a fair fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:15 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I agree!

She's one tough cookie, and I think I've got a fantasy or two that she could fulfill. :twisted:

(but remember; if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
(but remember; if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!)

Steinbeck is a cheat...

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I don't think there is another character strong enough o take her down in a fair fight.

You probably got an abridged version of "The Breed", Lidia has already done that... 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:56 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: A-S Cumgulper
Fave comic: Slavecop 2 - The Breed
My favorite redhead!

But yeah, Lidia takes her down every time!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:05 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I don't think there is another character strong enough o take her down in a fair fight.

You probably got an abridged version of "The Breed", Lidia has already done that... 8-)[/quote]

Yeah but was it a fair fight?. Lidia had a tranqilizer gun and a electric kok thing. Diana was naked and very tired after all that r@pe. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:51 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
In this universe, at least for women, pride always goeth before a fall.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:34 am 
The Artist

gatolica wrote:
Yeah but was it a fair fight?. Lidia had a tranqilizer gun and a electric kok thing. Diana was naked and very tired after all that r@pe. ;)

You are right, but Diana had a gun too. She dropped it before the fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:03 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Diana is an over the hill and over used whore. I' guessing in SlaveCop 3 she'll be Lidia's bottom b@$$@. or however you use those symbols.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:22 am 
Supreme Being

I might take that bet. One of the many great things about E.'s storytelling is the element of the unexpected. There are many twists and turns and ups and downs. Seeing a character in a certain condition in one comic doesn't necessarily mean we won't see that same character in exactly the opposite position by the end of the next episode.

The very fact that Diana has survived after the things she's done suggests that she might be with us for some time to come and possibly under quite different circumstances. Personally, I hope so. I'm rather fond of her in an odd way, though I certainly wouldn't turn my back on her for a minute.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:10 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I'm sure that she will be back. The breed ended in a cliffhanger with Diana's sister entering a foreign country and her last words were something like "I have unfinished business". She was captured by Lidia, and now her big sister is captured by Lidia. I guess she must be really pissed with Lidia now. :))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:45 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Quote:

I just realized that Diana has a different uniform here. A completely see thru one and I like it.

I think slavecops should wear some kind of special uniform with high tech-material. It can change color or turn transparent whenever they want. It will be useful for undercover agents.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I just realized that Diana has a different uniform here. A completely see thru one and I like it.

I think slavecops should wear some kind of special uniform with high tech-material. It can change color or turn transparent whenever they want. It will be useful for undercover agents.

You mean like Kiera's police uniform from Continuum?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:53 pm 
The Artist

MrGoodPecker wrote:

You got me once again. I'm going to use a dress made from such a high tech material in The Office and BG11. My version only turns transparent, but changing colors is a good idea too. You are right, it could be a useful tool for undercover slavecops.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 pm 
The Artist

celestical wrote:

Time travel, yuck!. I still gave it a try for the-hot-girl-in-tight-uniform's sake, but I stopped watching after 3-4 episodes. Does it get any better after that?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:
celestical wrote:

Time travel, yuck!. I still gave it a try for the-hot-girl-in-tight-uniform's sake, but I stopped watching after 3-4 episodes. Does it get any better after that?

I love the show but it's not a thing for everyone.

As far as Leggybitch goes, I'm kinda on the fence about her. She seems to hit the pure revenge trope a bit harder than I like, but then again, it was her first appearance and just tended to be the cold calculating antihero then villian. I kept comparing her to the Huntress from the Arrow show, but she seemed more calculating.
Hopefully she gets more chance to develop in anyway in following comics, but if not, she worked well for a villain.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:16 pm 
Supreme Being

I'm not sure this is relevant in a parallel universe, but some of the best submissives I've know were pretty tough in their daily lives. There may be some connection between these two things or it may be pure coincidence, but it is interesting. And from a purely egotistical point of view, there's something satisfying about dominating a partner of whom everyone else is afraid. One of my best partners years ago warned me that she'd stabbed one previous love with a fork and another with a knife. I told her I'd be on the lookout in case she came at me with a spoon. She just laughed and said if she did it would be a ruinable spoon. Happily we parted on pretty good terms.

Of course, dominating volatile personalities can backfire and I won't deny that it has for me a couple of times but I've learned to duck flying objects pretty well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
ernestgreene wrote:
I'm not sure this is relevant in a parallel universe, but some of the best submissives I've know were pretty tough in their daily lives. There may be some connection between these two things or it may be pure coincidence, but it is interesting. And from a purely egotistical point of view, there's something satisfying about dominating a partner of whom everyone else is afraid. One of my best partners years ago warned me that she'd stabbed one previous love with a fork and another with a knife. I told her I'd be on the lookout in case she came at me with a spoon. She just laughed and said if she did it would be a ruinable spoon. Happily we parted on pretty good terms.

Of course, dominating volatile personalities can backfire and I won't deny that it has for me a couple of times but I've learned to duck flying objects pretty well.

In my experiance those that give good orders have already learnt to follow orders.

I have also learnt and felt that after spending alot of time thinking, choosing and planning it is good to take the time to just obey. There is a freedom in being able to claim hey I was just following orders. Sometime the pressure to succeed and make the right choice while fearing the consequences of failure can just get too much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
m113 wrote:
In my experiance those that give good orders have already learnt to follow orders.

I have also learnt and felt that after spending alot of time thinking, choosing and planning it is good to take the time to just obey. There is a freedom in being able to claim hey I was just following orders. Sometime the pressure to succeed and make the right choice while fearing the consequences of failure can just get too much.

Yes, I agree. When you put an emphasis on good orders. Taking charge also means taking responsibility. Handing that over and just follow orders can be very liberating. And it's also very common to switch between the roles. Of those who understand the power play and thus give good orders.

On most cases it is so much simpler to follow orders. And given the right circumstances and a dom you trust, that can make you go to places you never would have managed on your own. And because someone else made you do it, the responsibility for the act isn't yours.

At the other side, done right, dominating and giving orders can often be tiresome and boring. When giving orders, you seldom go anywhere new. You are the responsible. You must keep things safe, that's what I mean by doing it right.

Being a dom is mostly about the sub. But on those rare occasions when, you have that connection, and you manage to come up with something that coax and push the sub into new areas, expanding the world of possibilities, that shared experience can be so very exhilarating. Being a good dom is taking care of someone. And seeing your ward grow is an awesome experience that's incredibly gratifying. But it takes work. Often boring work. It's all about giving, and receiving. Not to take.

Sadly, some people don't get that, and goes of in search of some kind of power trip. Then it can be become ugly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:21 pm 
Supreme Being

Very well said. A relationship of any kind is still a relationship and relationship skills are just as vital to D/s pairings as to any other kind. The rewards of exploring together grow out of mutual desire and understanding.

Indeed there are those who think it's all about one person, whatever role that person might play, and they're to be avoided.