It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
Emma's Grief
by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Queen of Deadwood
by cagri

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Aiko
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 673
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
She appears in three comics but no character page yet?

Personally I liked Aiko before it became cool. :D She was great in the Stables interview scene. She was the smarter one of the bunch, all the other applicants were stupid enough to wear panties to a job interview. But I'm glad she didn't get the job at the TV station, we don't see that place very often.

I also would like to meet her sisters, preferably naked in chains.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:16 pm 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1390
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
Does Aiko moonlight as a hair model? :shock:

Image

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:11 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2608
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Nah, who is that gaijin?



Fun fact- Aiko was inspired by (but not based on) adult video star Maria Ozawa, who is also half-Japanese-half-Western.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:49 am 
Offline
Transcended

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Roving about the earth and walking about in it
Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Gender: female
Erenisch wrote:
Fun fact- Aiko was inspired by (but not based on) adult video star Maria Ozawa, who is also half-Japanese-half-Western.


Now if I only knew who that was.

Hello Google!

_________________
If Knowledge speaks and Wisdom listens then I am omnipotent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:06 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Posts: 684
Fave character: Sherry
Gender: male
I thought she looked familiar! Maria Ozawa has apparently retired from video at this point, but for a few years she was at the top of the Japanese AV hit list.

Interestingly, unlike here where porn stars are somewhat a nostalgic thing of the past, they're still big names in Japan. They get regular spots on mainstream TV talk shows and are interviewed by newspapers as if they were any other kind of movie star.

This country is still very conflicted about porn and tends to project that onto the people who make it. The entertainment industry overall treats them like poor relations and since Jenna Jameson and, to a lesser extent, Sasha Grey, we haven't seen a new name big enough to command that kind of attention. With the general downsizing of the porn industry here, I doubt we will.

There will always be performers and there will always be fans, but the stigma attaching to the work is much more toxic here, ironically, than in Japan, which is sexually pretty conservative in many respects, but not where porn is concerned. It's such an integral part of the culture it hardly merits a raised eyebrow. Porn is sold openly at corner newsstands and, considering that Japanese porn doesn't have much of an export market, an amazing amount of it, somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 new video titles a month, is produced solely for domestic conception.

They also pay porn talent much better there than here, though the action is often surprisingly rough by Western standards.

All in all, a very good choice for Aiko's inspiration.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 673
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese porn myself but I have seen a couple movies with Maria ozawa. so that says something.


The Japanese are weird, man. I have seen a photo of a toy store window, hello kitty dolls and scantily clad hentai figurines displayed side by side.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:10 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:43 pm
Posts: 102
Location: In the suburbs of Chicago, IL
Fave character: Tawnie
Gender: male
And Yet, I love them. They have made WAY to many of my favorite games(my favorite genre is JRPGs, after all), made Pokemon, which I largely grew up on(and still play to this day) and they made anime, which I also enjoy. Their doujin's can be a little too much for me at times(especially in the S/M genre were cruelty is almost a must), but I love Japan all the same.

Back to the character at hand. I'll be honest, I don't think it will end well for her. I doubt her sister's are still untouched at this point, and I am pretty sure if she caught, she will be in huge trouble, even if she was blackmailed into doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if she is met by some horrible fate by the end of it, which is sad becuase I kinda want her to have a happy ending.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 am 
Offline
Transcended

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Roving about the earth and walking about in it
Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Gender: female
sameo15 wrote:
Back to the character at hand. I'll be honest, I don't think it will end well for her. I doubt her sister's are still untouched at this point, and I am pretty sure if she caught, she will be in huge trouble, even if she was blackmailed into doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if she is met by some horrible fate by the end of it, which is sad becuase I kinda want her to have a happy ending.


I suspect you are right and yet like you I do wish her well.

_________________
If Knowledge speaks and Wisdom listens then I am omnipotent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:16 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm
Posts: 5
Fave character: Gwen
Gender: male
m113 wrote:
sameo15 wrote:
Back to the character at hand. I'll be honest, I don't think it will end well for her. I doubt her sister's are still untouched at this point, and I am pretty sure if she caught, she will be in huge trouble, even if she was blackmailed into doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if she is met by some horrible fate by the end of it, which is sad becuase I kinda want her to have a happy ending.


I suspect you are right and yet like you I do wish her well.


I suspect that wishing will accomplish little.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aiko
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:55 pm 
Offline
Transcended

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Roving about the earth and walking about in it
Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Gender: female
A_name wrote:
m113 wrote:
sameo15 wrote:
Back to the character at hand. I'll be honest, I don't think it will end well for her. I doubt her sister's are still untouched at this point, and I am pretty sure if she caught, she will be in huge trouble, even if she was blackmailed into doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if she is met by some horrible fate by the end of it, which is sad becuase I kinda want her to have a happy ending.


I suspect you are right and yet like you I do wish her well.


I suspect that wishing will accomplish little.


I fear you are right.

_________________
If Knowledge speaks and Wisdom listens then I am omnipotent.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group