by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post subject: Trudy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
She is finally a character in her own right...

And the new Girl of the Month! (yay!)

She is the forty-fifth girl of the month, she is therefore yet another thing that makes me feel old. :cry:

I'm not sure if there is more to say about her that hasn't been said in 'The Office' thread, but if you want to say more about her, here is the place.

I wonder how much intensive training she has received to be as fucked up as she is? 8-)

(and did Paul do it all himself or did he contract it out? he's a very 'hands-on' master)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

Post subject: Re: Trudy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:04 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Your last question is interesting. I thought when I was reading that he had her trained. He probbly doens't have the time. Like the modification she mentions, I believe she was trained somewhere else and delivered to Paul with some basic conditioning. And Paul does the finishing touches.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:46 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Absolutely! That level of mental damage would take a lot of work and I don't think Paul really has the time to do it all himself. (he gets a new girl every year, right?)

I think your theory of having the preliminary psychological torture done by a hired company and then finishing her off to 'personalize' her psyche is the most likely.

They could tear a girl down until she is a blank slate and then deliver her to their client who would then build her back up the way he likes. Kind of like imprinting on his desires.

And I also wanted to say; I love Trudy's skirt! 8-)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
The blank state slave idea is interesting and deserving its own story IMO. It may be a medical thing too. We know from the Clininc that the doctors can do almost everything to the girls' brains. Paul is a good customer, maybe he orders a new girl from the Clinic with the pre training done.

But this goes back twenty years where the medical stuff was not as advanced, so there should be some classic training in the beginning at least. I can see masked trainers doing all the work and Paul finishes the remaining himself at the office.

we already know that Paul's slaves train with replicas of his cock. The stewardess in the Society for example, told that she was trained with a replica of Paul's cock. and it was the first time she actually met him as he entered the cabin. Maybe she experienced a shorter and lighter version of what Trudy went through.

Now I realize that the stewardess girl was also a young blonde. Paul is definitely obsessed with blonde teens, and we know why.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:44 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Trigger warning: child ethics
there's a strong probability some asshats would be raising girls in a way to provide as much of a blank slate as possible, even going to brainwashing techniques. There is a probability of 1 that this would have happened in the world, if nothing else to sort of puppy mill sex slaves.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:05 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
celestical wrote:
Trigger warning: child ethics
there's a strong probability some asshats would be raising girls in a way to provide as much of a blank slate as possible, even going to brainwashing techniques. There is a probability of 1 that this would have happened in the world, if nothing else to sort of puppy mill sex slaves.

Isn't this exactly what religions are for? 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Bangerman wrote:
The blank state slave idea is interesting and deserving its own story IMO. It may be a medical thing too. We know from the Clininc that the doctors can do almost everything to the girls' brains. Paul is a good customer, maybe he orders a new girl from the Clinic with the pre training done.

But this goes back twenty years where the medical stuff was not as advanced, so there should be some classic training in the beginning at least.

I find the doctors working on a girls brain was much less fun. I hope whatever was done to the Trudies was done the old fashioned way.