by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post subject: Re: Kimberly Muttson
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:41 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
I like Lea too, but I enjoyed the ending with Kim "winning" and Lea loosing at the end of stables.

And yes it was obvious E hates Steve :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Here is a question that came to me while reading through Erenisch Wiki. Does Kimberly Muttson have any relatives? A mother or a sister. someone who would freak out when they say her naked (say of her puppy gear) on all fours, being treated like an animal.
It is fun to picture the look on their face if kimmy came on the t.v. one night, not reading news but on one of those were are they now programs. Being made run in the pack and play fetch, her tits swing and bouncing under her as she runs like an animal.
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:07 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
I'd just like to say as a writer of fiction that I too like some of my characters and dislike others. Occasionally as they develop organically within a story my feelings for them change. I end up liking some I didn't think I would and unable to attach to others I thought I'd miss when I was done.

The thing is that most of my characters contain bits and pieces of actual people I know and like most people, I like my circle of friends better on same days than others. I have some favorites, some whose company I enjoy on the right day and others I could do without if they didn't have a part to play in the story. I think when the book I'm finishing up comes out that it's pretty obvious where my affections lie.

I don't think you can write about people very well if you don't have some emotional response to them as three-dimensional human beings rather than just ink on paper. The more nuanced and therefore fuller rendering of fictional characters is a product of the writer's mixed feelings about them.

I certainly have my own favorites among Erenisch's repertory company and some of them I really dislike, but as a good storyteller can, Erenisch gives them enough complexity and internal contradictions to make them not easy to categorize and judge.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm 
Harem Owner

Not a full story, but it would be interesting/weird of she was still a tv star, but in the E equivalent of Lassie or Air Bud[/quote]

I just love this amazing idea!!! We, the fans, could see Yummycunt in different comic panels, representing different episodes or different commercials.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:25 pm 
Harem Owner

celestical wrote:
triona_b wrote:
But she is broken already. I think the best way to use her is the way E has used her in SF2 & SiT2: a cameo role showing her as a perfectly trained puppy rather than as the protagonist of a new story. I think we all want her to stay a puppy so there isn't really a new story to tell about her.

Not a full story, but it would be interesting/weird of she was still a tv star, but in the E equivalent of Lassie or Air Bud

I just love this amazing idea!!! We, the fans, could see Yummycunt in different comic panels, representing different episodes or different commercials.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Pernel wrote:
celestical wrote:
triona_b wrote:
But she is broken already. I think the best way to use her is the way E has used her in SF2 & SiT2: a cameo role showing her as a perfectly trained puppy rather than as the protagonist of a new story. I think we all want her to stay a puppy so there isn't really a new story to tell about her.

Not a full story, but it would be interesting/weird of she was still a tv star, but in the E equivalent of Lassie or Air Bud

Or just the odd background poster?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Well, we do know that Yummycunt has some fame beyond being a reporter and prize winning animal. If you remember in the bottom we get to see the Yummycunt bobble head on the ground. So Mr Kitts must be marketing his sexy prize winner in some way.

:kim:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Well, we do know that Yummycunt has some fame beyond being a reporter and prize winning animal. If you remember in the bottom we get to see the Yummycunt bobble head on the ground. So Mr Kitts must be marketing his sexy prize winner in some way.

:kim:

Well he always knew she was a little moneymaker for him. :lol: