by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimberly Muttson
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:44 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Those things I love about the Kimberly Muttson character and her story.

O.K. Here are a list of reasons why out of all the stories out there, why Sluts in Training is top of my list and why Kimberly Muttson is my favorite character.

· The way Kimberly is caught. The fact that she thinks as long as she does her job she is safe. Not realizing that her boss is holding back her freedom payments so he can enslave her legally. The fact that without her knowing it a man has decided for her that she is worth more to him as a sexual beast of burden than a star reporter. The fact that she is unaware that everything is being taken from her until she is caught, rather than just grabbed off the street is hot. And the fact her boss sends her right to the puppy-training factory to do a story and all unaware she walks right into a trap.

· Then there is that Kimberly is not a bitch like other characters, like Lea Merrie and Anna, so you cannot really say she was asking for it. At the same time she is not at first surrendering to her fate like the girls in the Birthday Gift stories.

· Got to love those little outfits the puppy girls are dressed in. Unable to stand thanks to their boots. And with their hands trapped in those gloves dependant on the men round them to open doors and the like, as well as not able to free themselves. Also with the arms and legs clad like that the eye is draw to the torso, making them seem even more nude because suddenly that is the focus. Even her hair back in 2 low puppy ear ponytails is so cute.

· The way she wakes up after she is caught, all bare say of puppy gear. Even her sweet behind plugged, much to her surprise. There among the other pet girls, but so sure that some horrible mistake has been made. Yeah Kimmy, you made it. A favorite scene of mine in the first book.

· That she is not a stay at home puppy, like so many slave girls seem to be. She gets taken for nice walks in the park. Put on show so everyone can admire the fine animal her Boss owns. Even, as we saw in sluts in training 2, gets to be taken into the office where she used to work. First day back would have been a real treat to see.

· How we can see more and more how Kimberly thinks seeing she is not allowed speak. When she becomes the main voice of narration in the end of sluts in training 1, you can see she is not happy with her lot, but has been tamed by her time at the puppy factory. We are more aware of how she feels than a lot of other slave girls and just how much she has been broken by what they did to her. She is more or less a good domestic animal now.

· Finally, that wonderful final scene in sluts in training 1, her on all fours with her belly full. A show that her Boss has demonstrated total power over her, using her body in that way, turning her into his unwilling breeder. Mind you her kids should look good having her genes in them, just don’t tell them mom was a pet. And how she is just hoping to be kept at her boss’s feet as his animal in the end.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else likes these parts or other parts of Kimberly’s story.

And like I have said in other posts Kimberly Muttson is a great character and I hope she is not just reduced to a bit player in other characters stories.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:15 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Most of the things you've cited here are really awesome elements, both of Kim's story and puppy-girl training in general.

I really like how they 'recruited' her too. "just crawl through this hole" CLUNK! (ha ha)

Anyway, I really like tooting my own horn (or rather having a slave girl toot it for me :twisted: ) so I'd like to direct your attention to the second post in this thread from back in the olden days! 8-)

(so long ago...) :lol:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:50 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Dr. White wrote:
Most of the things you've cited here are really awesome elements, both of Kim's story and puppy-girl training in general.

I really like how they 'recruited' her too. "just crawl through this hole" CLUNK! (ha ha)

Kimberly crawls through a hole and ends up a hole.

Heh, Makes me wonder what the back up plan was if she said "Hell, No. I'm not crawling through the hole."

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Heh, Makes me wonder what the back up plan was if she said "Hell, No. I'm not crawling through the hole."

She would probably have been recruited while standing there, then maybe dragged through the hole anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Well, she agreed to be eaten by a slavegirl in public earlier, so I don't think she would say no to the hole after that. :)

Kimberly is the victim of her own success and popularity. She became the perfectly trained puppy, and now it is almost impossible to write a fascinating story about a perfectly trained puppy.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:36 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
Well, she agreed to be eaten by a slavegirl in public earlier, so I don't think she would say no to the hole after that. :)

Kimberly is the victim of her own success and popularity. She became the perfectly trained puppy, and now it is almost impossible to write a fascinating story about a perfectly trained puppy.

Then maybe the question is what would have to happen to 'break' a perfectly trained puppy? We know that she has children and the maternal instinct is strong.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:22 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
But she is broken already. I think the best way to use her is the way E has used her in SF2 & SiT2: a cameo role showing her as a perfectly trained puppy rather than as the protagonist of a new story. I think we all want her to stay a puppy so there isn't really a new story to tell about her.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:12 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
triona_b wrote:
But she is broken already. I think the best way to use her is the way E has used her in SF2 & SiT2: a cameo role showing her as a perfectly trained puppy rather than as the protagonist of a new story. I think we all want her to stay a puppy so there isn't really a new story to tell about her.

Not a full story, but it would be interesting/weird of she was still a tv star, but in the E equivalent of Lassie or Air Bud

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:25 pm 
Harem Owner

Erenisch wrote:

She seems to have accepted her fate - but SiT2 shows that she still has fears (which implies she also has hopes) and clearly negative feelings about Leah and her owner. She still follows the events around her, just from a different perspective. I love that perspective, and the way she's discussing said events with herself (because she can't/won't discuss things with other people anymore). It's unique, entertaining and very sexy.

I'm not sure her character could carry another book, but I can imagine more 2nd level Yummycunt stories like the one in SiT2. I'd love to see her get into trouble and getting out of it again - partly by sheer luck, but also because she's a smart bitch.

I could imagine her loosing her owner (TV business is brutal, or maybe he stole company money to finance Kimberley's conversion?) - and then plotting and scheming her way to get the handsome and gentle owner she always dreamed about: one that lets her join him in bed occasionally, gives her treats and never uses his boots to push her nose deep into her dog food like the old master always did. One that doesn't humiliate her at all - or not all that much, at least.

And while she would succeed in the end, she would completely overlook the possibility to achieve a more human future during her proceedings - simply because she couldn't see it from her puppy perspective.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
Now it is almost impossible to write a fascinating story about a perfectly trained puppy.

Almost impossible is not totally impossible. From a personal perspective I think it is inconceivable that we should have seen the last Kim tale.

TerminalWanderer wrote:
She seems to have accepted her fate - but SiT2 shows that she still has fears (which implies she also has hopes) and clearly negative feelings about Leah and her owner. She still follows the events around her, just from a different perspective. I love that perspective, and the way she's discussing said events with herself (because she can't/won't discuss things with other people anymore). It's unique, entertaining and very sexy.

I'm not sure her character could carry another book, but I can imagine more 2nd level Yummycunt stories like the one in SiT2. I'd love to see her get into trouble and getting out of it again - partly by sheer luck, but also because she's a smart bitch.

I could imagine her loosing her owner (TV business is brutal, or maybe he stole company money to finance Kimberley's conversion?) - and then plotting and scheming her way to get the handsome and gentle owner she always dreamed about: one that lets her join him in bed occasionally, gives her treats and never uses his boots to push her nose deep into her dog food like the old master always did. One that doesn't humiliate her at all - or not all that much, at least.

And while she would succeed in the end, she would completely overlook the possibility to achieve a more human future during her proceedings - simply because she couldn't see it from her puppy perspective.

I think you could count on one hand the number of our heroines who don't have negative feelings about their owners. I am pretty much looking at Cumbunny and Puppycunt as the only ones wholly accepting of their subjugation.

About her dream owner; any gentle master who didn't humiliate her at all or push her nose deep into her dog bowl let alone allowed her to share her bed would probably be arrested by the B.F.A for being demonstrably unfit to own a female :D

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 am 
Harem Owner

Rufus wrote:
I think you could count on one hand the number of our heroines who don't have negative feelings about their owners.

I was trying to point out that Erenisch's description of a "perfectly trained puppy" makes it sound like she's indeed completely broken - which would be boring of course. Yes, she doesn't question her new status as a pet anymore and she's obedient - but she still has hopes and fears, some things piss her off and there are other characters/pets she likes.

I'm not saying this makes her special, but even in Erenischverse she's one of the more defined characters - she probably comes right after Maggie and Sherry, as far as the amount of insight into her state of mind is concerned. That in combination with her very unique perspective ("I could bite the bitch's nose off!") and her cleverness makes her a very interesting character IMHO.

Throwing that away would be a sin.

Quote:
About her dream owner; any gentle master who didn't humiliate her at all or push her nose deep into her dog bowl let alone allowed her to share her bed would probably be arrested by the B.F.A for being demonstrably unfit to own a female :D

Heh, I was quoting from Yummycunt's perspective ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:12 am 
The Artist

Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Now it is almost impossible to write a fascinating story about a perfectly trained puppy.

Almost impossible is not totally impossible.

Right. And I like a challenge. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:28 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Almost impossible is not totally impossible.

Right. And I like a challenge. ;)

And a tease!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:27 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
I like slave girls.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:37 am 
The Artist

Thon wrote:
I like slave girls.
People tend to agree with that statement on this forum. :)

There are characters I really like and there are some I don't. I generally immediately like or dislike characters at the start of the creative process and I think it often becomes apparent in the story. You probably can sense that while reading the comic. I really like Kim, and want to put her in many comics as possible (For example, nobody seems to realize it but there is a tiny reference to her in Karma. Very very difficult to notice)..

The perfect training paradox makes it hard to make a full story about her, but certainly there will be more cameos big and small. Like many of you, I also wonder how my characters are doing when I do not see them. Call me a softy, but I do care about them a lot... So I will update you guys about Kim's life occasionally.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
I really like Kim, and want to put her in many comics as possible (For example, nobody seems to realize it but there is a tiny reference to her in Karma. Very very difficult to notice)..

The perfect training paradox makes it hard to make a full story about her, but certainly there will be more cameos big and small. Like many of you, I also wonder how my characters are doing when I do not see them. Call me a softy, but I do care about them a lot... So I will update you guys about Kim's life occasionally.

Oh you big softy!

About the Karma reference CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:32 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
Fave comic: Birthday Gift 2
So much gold in this thread. I feel like a prehistoric Anunnaki slave lord sifting through all this shiny plunder.

gatolica wrote:
Kimberly was really dumb there... bu actually they did not need her to make her crawl in there to trap her. Someone could just hit her on the head anywhere. I think they only wanted to make her crawl like the pets she is pitying.

Exactly. It's similar to the intro scene of INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS in which Christoph Waltz makes the Frenchman confess that the Jewish family is hiding under the floorboards. Waltz already knows where they're hiding, and he could have just stormed in and killed the prisoners. It's not about simply capturing his prey; it's about making the Frenchman complicit in this crime too.

FringeThumb wrote:
I think it was more about getting good footage for the TV show they where recording about Kimberly's downfall.

And this too. This perfectly explains Kimberly's motivation while Gatolica nails the motivation of her captors.

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Kimberly crawls through a hole and ends up a hole.

I'm not sure if this line made me want to chuckle or rub one out. :? So I did both just to be safe.

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

This question reminds me of the scene from JACK REACHER (yes, it's true, I can't communicate without using cinematic comparisons) when Charlie kills Sandy. Plan A is to try and kill her by getting her to go back to her apartment for a fuck. When that fails, he tries Plan B which is to try and kill her by getting her to go out with him for drinks that night. And when that fails, he moves right along to Plan C and has his henchman deck her right there outside her apartment. The trigger line he uses is so simple, brutal and straight to the point. Chills me to the bone.

"Do it here."

I'm sure plenty of people will shit all over that movie, but it's the best flick from the studio system I've seen in two years.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:51 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
Fave comic: Birthday Gift 2
Sorry for the double tap response, but I thought the quote below deserved it's own post since I have a specific question. The previous post was mostly just praise to the other users for their keen observations.

Erenisch wrote:
There are characters I really like and there are some I don't. I generally immediately like or dislike characters at the start of the creative process and I think it often becomes apparent in the story. You probably can sense that while reading the comic.

What do you mean when you say you dislike your characters? I never have that experience at all when I'm writing. Even when I create some irredeemable, piece of shit, eVIL-like-the-fruITS-of-the-deVIL villain, I usually end up liking that character as much if not more than the hero in my story simply because I feel I've done such a great job in crafting a total bastard worthy of squaring off against the protagonist. Like Jimmy McNulty said on THE WIRE, "Stupid criminals make stupid cops. I'm proud to be chasing this guy." (Told you, take away my cinematic references and my conversational skills are reduced to, "Food good," and "Me sleep now.")

The only characters I write that I dislike are the ones I feel I've done a poor or sloppy job of developing, and in reality, it's not those characters which I hate but rather my inability to elevate them to an interesting level.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:45 pm 
The Artist

Brady West wrote:
The only characters I write that I dislike are the ones I feel I've done a poor or sloppy job of developing, and in reality, it's not those characters which I hate but rather my inability to elevate them to an interesting level.

It is partly like that. But partly I really do dislike some of my characters. Steve in the BG series for example: Never liked that d-bag.

Specific to the SiT series, I like Kim, but not very fond of Lea.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
Erenisch wrote:
Specific to the SiT series, I like Kim, but not very fond of Lea.

I liked Kim in SiT as well, But Lea was BY FAR my favorite character in that comic. The idea of A high-and-mighty, better-than-everyone-else free woman willingly giving herself over to be trained as a slave really appeals to me. I loved everything about Lea from her look to her reactions throughout training and especially at the end when no one comes to save her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next