The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Favourite enslavement?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:28 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Kimberly Muttson
So, which one is your favorite enslavement? Personally. I just love what happened to Gwen and her mother. It is such a horrible fate to be enslaved by your r@pists. The horror of a home invasion r@pe to start with and once the shock has subsided the r@pists gain more power. It is also great that they have to see each other suffer.

:gwen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:53 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
I have three favorite enslavements in the E-Verse. The first, and number one, is Lea in Sit2: The Stables. While technically not enslavement, anyone willingly putting themselves through what she did gets my vote - especially in the E-Verse. The second is Maria Difotze in Karma. Again, while not technically enslavement, I've wanted to see her taken down a peg since I first heard her name. And three, Kimberly Muttson from Sit1: The Kennels. I have a thing for puppy slaves as most everyone here knows the story of my own puppy training.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:29 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
For me it would have to be how Kim ends up a slave is SIT 1. There is something wonderful about the stealth method that Mr. Kitts uses to catch his prize reporter and turn her into a naked animal at his feet. I mean, most of the other slave girls end up that way by either being grabbed and broken in or being sold. Kim thinks she is safe and should be, if not for the tricks of Mr. Kitts. He uses the system against a beautiful woman and even sends her walking right into the trap without her knowing it. :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:14 pm 
Lawmaker

I agree 100%. The best enslavements are those of "safe" free women done by their closest people, and kept by them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I agree with both Gwen and Kimberley being narratively strong enslavements. I also liked the captures in Family Slave Set and Vicky in the Clinic. With the latter one, it is the fact that it is drawn out for most of the comic, we all know it is coming and it does eventually arrive but there remains a small degree of "has she got away with it?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Just a little against the grain here.

My favourite are the ordinary enslavements. As Maggie and Sherry, and even Heather and Nathalie. Off the shelf at GirlMart or bought from daddy, the banality of the enslavement system is really cool.

(but I do like seeing a girl trapped or tricked too, variety is the spice of life) 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:51 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Welcome SadisticPleasure

Great question that I'm going to have to ponder over.

My initial thought is Kimberly as it was unexpected but that might change with thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:14 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
For some reason I'm always more interested in what leads up to the capture. Which is why I want to know what is going on currently with Whore 28 (aka Sandy) from SF2. Hopefully E hasn't forgotten her. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:41 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Kimberly Muttson
The winner for me could have been Kimberly's enslavement. There is so much that is great about it. She's tricked into going there and she gets to see how horrible it is while being forced to be professional about it. Then she foolishly agrees to get naked. And finally of course she is subjected to an extremely brutal training and it is televised for all to see. Utter humiliation that is even worse than an enslavement in privacy.

The one did I did not like was that she was knocked out with a blow to the head. I had a real problem with that part because of how crude it was. A cave-man might knock a woman out and then r@pe her, but in a high tech society we can do better. She could have been zapped with electricity or something.

It could also have been Lea's enslavement except for the fact that she isn't a slave quite yet. Not in the legal sense. If the comic had ended with her being officially enslaved then we would have had a great story about a woman who is enslaved by her own ambition.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:49 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
SadisticPleasure wrote:
The winner for me could have been Kimberly's enslavement. There is so much that is great about it. She's tricked into going there and she gets to see how horrible it is while being forced to be professional about it. Then she foolishly agrees to get naked. And finally of course she is subjected to an extremely brutal training and it is televised for all to see. Utter humiliation that is even worse than an enslavement in privacy.

The one did I did not like was that she was knocked out with a blow to the head. I had a real problem with that part because of how crude it was. A cave-man might knock a woman out and then r@pe her, but in a high tech society we can do better. She could have been zapped with electricity or something.

It could also have been Lea's enslavement except for the fact that she isn't a slave quite yet. Not in the legal sense. If the comic had ended with her being officially enslaved then we would have had a great story about a woman who is enslaved by her own ambition.

I often feel that the bang on the head that Kimberly got worked in the puppy factory environment. These are crude and rough men, most volunteer to be trainers, so we are talking rough necks off the street, so we can guess most would not go for a high tech way of taking a woman down.

I still would love to see some time, in some future comic how Kimberly was treated when she was out. There laying on a metal table naked, her camera man smiling down at her as he strips. reaching out and cupping one of her tits, thumbing the nipple. Telling her that he has wanted her wiggling round his cock since he started working with her. Then parting her legs, maybe telling her she has a pretty pussy and mounting up, saying 'welcome to your new life Kim.' :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:01 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
So many to choose from, but I'll go with Melanie's sale to Peter. I know it is not her "enslavement" but still counts I think. I loved the way she worked hard to become a complete stranger's slave.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Bangerman wrote:
So many to choose from, but I'll go with Melanie's sale to Peter. I know it is not her "enslavement" but still counts I think. I loved the way she worked hard to become a complete stranger's slave.

I didn't count Melanie because as you mentioned it was merely a property transfer. I suspect that Melanie's actual enslavement would end up being routine and boring.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: sherry
Fave comic: all bg
krissy cummings anyone? tricked into it,got to be up there

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:24 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
slutmaster3 wrote:
krissy cummings anyone? tricked into it,got to be up there

I was going to go with her but kimberly won out with the puppy training.