The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:12 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: jugs
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
I imagine Puppygirl-Jugs and Lana Wilson will have some input in this ;)

I suppose you can call this topic Erenisch puppygirl admiration, but I didn't see any sections dedicated to petgirls other than Kimberly so figured I would dish out my love and admiration for the petgirls featured in Erenisch's universe. For those that have seen my artwork, would know I have a big interest in petplay. The behaviour, the mannerisms, all coupled together in E's attractive females drawn so well. The style is an inspiration to me, and there is no contest to what inspired me to draw erotic artwork and keep it at it. As E's drawings became more detailed, learning more techniques and improving, I was doing the same.

Nothing has drawn me more than E's recent work, The Diary. Whilst I love the entire SiT range, this is my favourite, just to how well and detailed the characters are in this. The pet scene coupled with Liam's detailed explanation into them compliment each other in such an exciting way. And the hands and feet crawling method (I know this has divided people) is just great, and perfectly matches the speed and agility they would need.

Of course there are other notable petgirls that catch my attention. Such as Frecklepuss from the Kennels and Slavecop 2, Cumgulper's role in Slavecop 1, and Fuckmuffin in the Kennels, all of them are fine examples of the kind of petgirls I like. I wonder if anyone else has favourites of their own?

One final thing I wanted to bring up was an image I found recently that I've felt match up Jugs and Bouncybutt exactly. It might be they look similar, hair and physique, and that they are both in a feasable pet mode and facial expression, that drives me to think of them being Puppygirl-Jugs and Lana Wilson's doppelgängers perhaps? :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:40 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
themobber wrote:
I imagine Puppygirl-Jugs and Lana Wilson will have some input in this ;)

I suppose you can call this topic Erenisch puppygirl admiration, but I didn't see any sections dedicated to petgirls other than Kimberly so figured I would dish out my love and admiration for the petgirls featured in Erenisch's universe. For those that have seen my artwork, would know I have a big interest in petplay. The behaviour, the mannerisms, all coupled together in E's attractive females drawn so well. The style is an inspiration to me, and there is no contest to what inspired me to draw erotic artwork and keep it at it. As E's drawings became more detailed, learning more techniques and improving, I was doing the same.

Nothing has drawn me more than E's recent work, The Diary. Whilst I love the entire SiT range, this is my favourite, just to how well and detailed the characters are in this. The pet scene coupled with Liam's detailed explanation into them compliment each other in such an exciting way. And the hands and feet crawling method (I know this has divided people) is just great, and perfectly matches the speed and agility they would need.

Of course there are other notable petgirls that catch my attention. Such as Frecklepuss from the Kennels and Slavecop 2, Cumgulper's role in Slavecop 1, and Fuckmuffin in the Kennels, all of them are fine examples of the kind of petgirls I like. I wonder if anyone else has favourites of their own?

One final thing I wanted to bring up was an image I found recently that I've felt match up Jugs and Bouncybutt exactly. It might be they look similar, hair and physique, and that they are both in a feasable pet mode and facial expression, that drives me to think of them being Puppygirl-Jugs and Lana Wilson's doppelgängers perhaps? :D

Love the new avatar Mobber. So is that the role you would have love to play in the comic or do you have evil plans for me? :lol:

But the last Sluts In Training was a very skilled work, I can see why it took so long to put together. There was not one character I did not enjoy. But of course I was drawn to the roles of myself and Lana Wilson as puppygirls. (I have to admit too to feeling a little guilty that I got more face in the comic than Lana.) But it was good to see that E created a story where we were not just clones of Kim. We had been trained differently by someone other than those at Cummypaws, so we were far more loyal to our owner. Our roles were different than being pretty little fuck pets, we were expected to work. Plus with mention of how long Liam had owned Bouncybutt, and the fact that she was in top condition, meant we had a longer lifespan than a lot of the Puppygirls in SIT1.

A big thank you to E for capturing us so well and making me such a tough little doggy. I love the look on my face on page 44 before I bite some sexy dark ass. That is how I look when I am focused on something. Well I am better dressed. :lol:

It was also great to see that not all men see woman as being the same rank. Like Liam and his talk about how the cow disgusted him and he merits of ponies and puppies. A lot of the male characters in this story were very different from those we have met before.

As for the photo. The first thing that popped int my head was ‘puppy bath night at Liam’s place.’ :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:57 pm 
Harem Owner

You mention all the good ones...Well...
Although she's not really a Petgirl, my favorite is Puppycunt. When she made to act like one, she is incredible. I loved her big puppy eyes and the fact that she's such a dumb slut.
When she running on all fours on the treadmill is so much fun. One of the most iconic panel in E world.
When she's happy to receives double ration of dogfood...What a great bitch!