by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
LordCardigan wrote:
Time for the second period or a short story connected with the first one?

If you have a short story ready that is connected to the first period, I would like to see it.

LordCardigan wrote:
Is it possible to publish here your own cartoons?

Yes. The way I do it is to upload my image somewhere on the internet, then cut and paste the image address between the Img commands of my post to the forum.

The Img command is in the line just below the Subject line, starting with B, i, u, Quote, etc.

I added the " symbol inside the following Img commands so you can how it looks to add an image, instead of actually adding the image.

["img]https://engulf-n-devour.tumblr.com/image/157039751246[/img"]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:56 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
LordCardigan wrote:
Is it possible to publish here your own cartoons?

I'd love to see them, but please review the brief list of rules for posting images and stories here:
http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:23 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Claire Coleman
THE SECOND PERIOD:

"The Compulsory Cardigan Law" is used for women from the early years. "The Precendence Right" becomes compulsory. This period is not worse than the first one because women do not have a choice at all in practice. Couples with young men were practically impossible. They could finally choose the lesser of two evils. However if a proper girl is of higher quality, the rules for her are more strict too. If there are women who were forced to unequal couples in the First Period and they became widows, they were forced to merry again those candidates who could not use "The Precendence Right" earlier. It was something like "forced gerontophilia".

The demographic catastrophy seems to be prevented but ... new privilaged social group do not want to lose their rights!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:01 pm 
Lawmaker

LordCardigan wrote:
THE SECOND PERIOD:

"The Compulsory Cardigan Law" is used for women from the early years. "The Precendence Right" becomes compulsory. This period is not worse than the first one because women do not have a choice at all in practice. Couples with young men were practically impossible. They could finally choose the lesser of two evils. However if a proper girl is of higher quality, the rules for her are more strict too. If there are women who were forced to unequal couples in the First Period and they became widows, they were forced to merry again those candidates who could not use "The Precendence Right" earlier. It was something like "forced gerontophilia".

The demographic catastrophy seems to be prevented but ... new privilaged social group do not want to lose their rights!

Sounds really good. Looking forward for your stories and cartoons.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 am 
Slave Owner

Sounds really good. Looking forward for your stories and cartoons.[/quote]

You're right. It's time for the first short story (or fragment of the bigger one).

MARTHA

Two women, one mature and one old were conferring about the next step of "The Great Plan". They were not at an office of the Association of Old Wives but at the apartment of Alita - the mature one. Alita pulled together the hems of her long v - neck cardigan and asked about the main issue:

"I heard that the Precendence Right is going to be stated as a law."

"It's the high time. They specified an act but we must start to enforce it before the Act takes effect!" announced Lorita - the old woman.

"Hmm ... why? Do you think about Martha?"

"Yes ... we have discussed it yesterday evening. It has being planned to give her to Mr Victor ..."

"Has it changed?"

"Yes! We are not sure about his sexual functioning. While Mr Albert is older - he can't wait longer, he's still functional and even richer."
"Martha is really a girl of the highest criteria of beauty while Mr Albert - quite opposite. I'm not sure if she is submissive enough ... She could be a good example for other girls."

"So we don't have to think about it! We must improve her discipline. What was she punished for?"

"Taking off a cardigan at an inopportunate moment or unbuttoning without a permission, disturbing rules of the proper girl ... they were rather trifles."

"All right. So she knows spanking, obedience, closing in a separate room, standing in the corner ... gags?"

"Gags not yet. I'll call her"

Alita rang the bell and the old one pulled on her crewneck cardigan and corrected it.
To the room went a 22 or a little older girl. She had a delicate build, light blond curly hair which was done in a bun with a lock. Her eyes were violet. She was wearing a gauzy short skirt and a sleeveless pale lavender top. Her cashmere neckline amethyst cardigan for 8 buttons was thrown over her left arm. She bowed politely, especially to the old woman.

"Sit down darling. We have to announce you something." - Lorita beckoned Martha.

Martha took the cardigan in her hands, sat in the pointed place and put her light sweater on her knees:

"I know madame - she lowered her eyes with embarrassment - You want me to marry Mr Victor ..."

"No, my dear - Lorita cut in - the plan has changed."

Martha raised her eyes and fluttered eyelashes.

"Luckilly not, pretty thing. You will marry Mr Albert" - Lorita smiled knowingly but the unclear smile on Martha's lips immediately disappeared.

"Wha ... Who? :o Este anciano?! - women had beetle - broowed look - Why didn't me know earlier?" - Martha was talking with short broken sentences.

"Oh ... don't be grumpy - Lorita interrupted carelessly - Do five years of difference make any difference?"

"Five ...?" - Martha was surprised.

"Five years of difference between Senior Victoro and Senior Alberto" - explained Alita.

"But ... I am disguisted. No!" - Martha added with despair and looked less than happy. She stood up and draped her cardigan around the shoulders.

"Lie down! - Alita pointed on a small seat like a low table covered with leather - You will be given the birch!"

Before Martha figured out, Alita made her to lie on her tummy and caught her hands. Martha impulsively shook and her cardigan fell on the carpet when Lorita was pulling down her panties. She took the girl's ankles with her legs and sat with a birch twig in her hand.
A whistle of the twig was being broken with women's reproaching:

"How do you answer us? What did you do with a cardigan? What have you got? Who are you that we would have to put up your sulks?"

Martha only closed her eyes and hissed but after the fifth birch, she squeaked. Then the old woman stopped. Martha could stand up.

"Pick the cardigan from the carpet" - ordered Alita - "And put it on!"

Martha pulled both sleeves and corrected the hems.

"Button it up completely!" - added Lorita.

"But ... at home?" - Martha asked with hesitation.

Women put her on the seat again and the poor girl got next five birches. They even didn't explain the second punishment. Lorita wrapped up her skirt. They didn't order her to button the cardigan again. Martha had to put her hands on the head and was put in the corner of the hall. The door was opened so they heard her snivelling.

"Baby, be quiet there or we will have to gag you. Stay here until we call you and you can't take off your cardigan without permission today".

They closed the door and were discussing for a moment yet.

"Now she will not refuse ..."; "A word 'NO' should not come to her mind!"; "Is taking a cardigan off forbidden? Permission for unbuttoning?"; "Each offence should be punished at once!"; "Birch twigs and confinement?"; "We can't overdo with punishment and twigs. Something must be left for Senior Alberto" :-)

Last edited by LordCardigan on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:26 pm 
Lawmaker

I enjoyed the story. It would have been easier to keep track of who was speaking if you placed an empty line between each speaker's paragraph.

Something like below, but I was not sure how to break up the last part of the story. Was there one or two speakers at the end?

Also, I think giving names to the two women would help the reader also. Something like: Zofia and Marja were conferring about the next step of "The Great Plan". Zofia was a mature woman and Marja was much older.

But don't use Marja, it looks too much like Martha.

-----------------------------------------
MARTHA

Two women, one mature and one old were conferring about the next step of "The Great Plan". They were not at an office of the Association of Old Wives but at the apartment of the mature one. She pulled together the hems of her long v - neck cardigan and asked about the main issue: "I heard that the Precendence Right is going to be stated as a law."

"It's the high time. They specified an act but we must start to enforce it before the Act takes effect!" announced the old woman.

"Hmm ... why? Do you think about Martha?"

"Yes ... we have discussed it yesterday evening. It has being planned to give her to Mr Victor ..."

"Has it changed?"

"Yes! We are not sure about his sexual functioning. While Mr Albert is older - he can't wait longer, he's still functional and even richer."
"Martha is really a girl of the highest criteria of beauty while Mr Albert - quite opposite. I'm not sure if she is submissive enough ... She could be a good example for other girls."

"So we don't have to think about it! We must improve her discipline. What was she punished for?"

"Taking off a cardigan at an inopportunate moment or unbuttoning without a permission, disturbing rules of the proper girl ... they were rather trifles."

"All right. So she knows spanking, obedience, closing in a separate room, standing in the corner ... gags?"

"Gags not yet. I'll call her" - the mature woman rang the bell and the old one pulled on her crewneck cardigan and corrected it.

To the room went a 22 or a little older girl. She had a delicate build, dark blond curly hair which was done in a bun with a lock. Her eyes were violet. She was wearing a gauzy short skirt and a sleeveless pale lavender top. Her cashmere neckline amethyst cardigan for 8 buttons was thrown over her left arm. She bowed politely, especially to the old woman.

"Sit down darling. We have to announce you something." - the old woman beckoned Martha.

Martha took the cardigan in her hands, sat in the pointed place and put her light sweater on her knees: "I know madame - she lowered her eyes with embarrassment - You want me to marry Mr Victor ..."

"No, my dear - the mature woman cut in - the plan has changed." Martha raised her eyes and fluttered eyelashes.

"Luckilly not, pretty thing. You will marry Mr Albert" - old woman smiled knowingly but the unclear smile on Martha's lips immediately disappeared.

"Wha ... Who? :o Este anciano?! - women had beetle - broowed look - Why didn't me know earlier?" - Martha was talking with short broken sentences.

"Oh ... don't be grumpy - old woman interrupted carelessly - Do five years of difference make any difference?"

"Five ...?" - Martha was surprised.

"Five years of difference between Senior Victoro and Senior Alberto" - explained the mature woman.

"But ... I am disguisted. No!" - Martha added with despair and looked less than happy. She stood up and draped her cardigan around the shoulders.

"Lie down! - the mature woman pointed on a small seat like a low table covered with leather - You will be given the birch!" Before Martha figured out, the mature woman made her to lie on her tummy and caught her hands. Martha impulsively shook and her cardigan fell on the carpet when the old woman was pulling down her panties. She took the girl's ankles with her legs and sat with a birch twig in her hand.

A whistle of the twig was being broken with women's reproaching: "How do you answer us? What did you do with a cardigan? What have you got? Who are you that we would have to put up your sulks?" Martha only closed her eyes and hissed but after the fifth birch, she squeaked. Then the old woman stopped. Martha could stand up.

"Pick the cardigan from the carpet" - ordered the mature woman - "And put it on!"

Martha pulled both sleeves and corrected the hems. "Button it up completely!" - added the old woman.

"But ... at home?" - Martha asked with hesitation. Women put her on the seat again and the poor girl got next five birches. They even didn't explain the second punishment. Old woman wrapped up her skirt. They didn't order her to button the cardigan again. Martha had to put her hands on the head and was put in the corner of the hall. The door was opened so they heard her snivelling.

"Baby, be quiet there or we will have to gag you. Stay here until we call you and you can't take off your cardigan without permission today". They closed the door and were discussing for a moment yet.

"Now she will not refuse ..."; "A word 'NO' should not come to her mind!"; "Is taking a cardigan off forbidden? Permission for unbuttoning?"; "Each offence should be punished at once!"; "Birch twigs and confinement?"; "We can't overdo with punishment and twigs. Something must be left for Senior Alberto"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:01 am 
Slave Owner

[quote="engulf_n_devour1"][size=125]I enjoyed the story. It would have been easier to keep track of who was speaking if you placed an empty line between each speaker's paragraph.

Something like below, but I was not sure how to break up the last part of the story. Was there one or two speakers at the end?

Also, I think giving names to the two women would help the reader also. Something like: Zofia and Marja were conferring about the next step of "The Great Plan". Zofia was a mature woman and Marja was much older.

But don't use Marja, it looks too much like Martha.

I corrected it the way you adviced. I used the Spanish names because "The Great Plan" and all Periods were not exactly in the same time in different regions and it's more varied. How do you think? Should the story be continued? I thought about a cleavegag for Martha when she was standing in the corner but I resigned.

At the end there were two speakers who were talking lively and fast. Maybe I should present the Third Period or another story?
I am not sure if Senior Alberto use the birch against Martha. The dominants who take girls do not have to be cruel but they must hold the discipline, dominate and avoid love affairs or disobedience of their young wives (slave - wives). I thought that the motive of age difference was fine (I didn't give the age of both candidates ;-) ) I suppose that contrast and enforcement are important factors.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 pm 
Lawmaker

LordCardigan wrote:
I corrected it the way you adviced. I used the Spanish names because "The Great Plan" and all Periods were not exactly in the same time in different regions and it's more varied. How do you think? Should the story be continued?

Excellent, I would love to see the story continued. You might want to use it in the middle of a longer story.

LordCardigan wrote:
I thought about a cleavegag for Martha when she was standing in the corner but I resigned.

I like seeing a cleave gag on a young lady who did not button her cardigan all the way up!

LordCardigan wrote:
Maybe I should present the Third Period or another story?

Either one would be good. If presenting the Third period is easier, do it first.

LordCardigan wrote:
I am not sure if Senior Alberto use the birch against Martha. The dominants who take girls do not have to be cruel but they must hold the discipline, dominate and avoid love affairs or disobedience of their young wives (slave - wives).

All young wives are going to be disobedient, even if it is for the most minor of infractions. Therefore Senior Alberto should use the birch against Martha, and use it often :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 pm 
Slave Owner

I've got at least one short story which suits to each period.

The Third Period:

This one seems to be the most controversial. Forced couples did not existed offcially. Then it was not a law but rather a custom or new tradition so they are still the fact. Changes appeared in different regions in a different degree. The oldest men rose in protest becasue they did not want to resign from their priviliges. The most attractive proper girls are still in danger - this time of abduction. Being a really attractive girl means that there is the social consent for kidnapping you. The groups of men who were priviliged earlier harass or make some women forced lovers and it was not treated as an offence. Furthermore, the women who lived during the most strict period of "Better Order" and "The Great Plan" has the lack of understanding for younger ones.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 pm 
Lawmaker

The Three Periods give you plenty to work with when writing your stories. I eagerly await your next one.

I liked the drawing that you posted so much that I posted it on my tumblr.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 am 
Slave Owner

engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
The Three Periods give you plenty to work with when writing your stories. I eagerly await your next one.

I liked the drawing that you posted so much that I posted it on my tumblr.

Which did you like so much? The education lesson or the happy wedding? ;-)

All right, I think that Martha should be enslaved/married as soon as possible and time for other cute proper girls :-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:18 pm 
Lawmaker

LordCardigan wrote:
Which did you like so much? The education lesson or the happy wedding? ;-)

The education lesson of course.

LordCardigan wrote:
All right, I think that Martha should be enslaved/married as soon as possible and time for other cute proper girls :-)

I agree!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:34 pm 
Slave Owner

MARTHA 2

Martha was sitting in her bedroom in a sleevless satin top and panties. Her wedding cardigan was on the hanger and a gauzy short wedding skirt was lying next to her on the bed. Image Even at such meek girl as her, the perspective of being an enslaved wife of the man like Senior Alberto had to be grim and terryfing. She knew that she could count on nobody and nothing could change a decision of OWA (Old Wives' Association).They are going to come soon and take her. Martha looked again at the clothes with her innocent eyes:
"There's nothing to be done! I must finish the preparation or Lorita and Alita will punish me for stopping the ceremony" - she thought :claire:
Suddenly she heard knocking at the door and before she could say a single word, both women came inside.
"Oh! The make-up and hair are ready! Dress up my beauty" - Lorita pointed on the clothes with a walking stick.
"But one thing! No panties! Put on your skirt at once ... Yes, like that and now the cardigan. Button it up ... At once!" - Alita was giving orders. When Martha was doing her buttons, Alita put a collar on her neck and joined a leash to it.
"The present from Senior Alberto" - smiled Lorita.
"But ... if somebody watches in the street ... Mmmm" - Alita handgagged her - "Don't say a single word! The last warning!"
Lorita put a garland on Martha's head, Alita put a twig with a white ribbon in her hands and both women led the poor girl to the car which was waiting outside. Senior Alberto was waiting near the building which was something between a chapel and a wedding hall. There wasn't a crowd. The old man took the end of the leash, caught the girl's hand and they went inside. Who was the young man, who was conducting the ceremony? Not a priest and not a clerk. He was young, yes, Martha knew him earlier but he behaved as the one who does not recognize her. He rattled off a strange formula:
[...] Do you - Senior Alberto - want to make that woman your obedient slave - wife, etc.
[...]"And now, you Martha became the slave-wife of Senior Alberto [...] You can gag your bride" he threw in and went out, together with the mature lady Alita. Tears were welling up to Martha's eyes and mouth started to tremble.
"I like old ways ..." - Senior Alberto pulled out from his pocket a scrap of soft, white fabric and cleavegagged the bride. Then he took her twig and they went towards the exit. Martha raidsed her hands to correct the gag but Alberto stopped and wagged the twig at her.
"Don't touch it!" - he took another scrap of fabric and tied her hands back together with a twig. When they were going out, Martha saw another girl. She had fluffy black hair tied in a bun and big, gleaming, brown eyes. Her face was covered with a veil but Martha noticed that her mouth was fulfilled with a white ball-gag and wrists were tied with cuffs. She didn't watch her old dominant because she was guarded by an old woman and Alberto pulled gently her leash and took her into the car. In the car she was sitting on the seat next to him and realized that his penis has grown very high. The oldman undid his fly and made it free. Martha paled and heard his whispered command: "Kiss this ..." She was hesitating so the man pulled the leash and Martha did it with her cleavegagged mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:52 am 
Lawmaker

Very good. I enjoyed Martha 2. The photographs were a good touch also.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 am 
Slave Owner

The girl who sporadically appeared in the tale about Martha is called Carmela. Logically - Martha will appear in her story too. I don't know if there is a sense to continue Martha or put Carmela's story. Maybe they shouldn't be in the same topic? Both girls are heroines of the First Period and "The Great Plan".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 am 
Lawmaker

LordCardigan wrote:
The girl who sporadically appeared in the tale about Martha is called Carmela. Logically - Martha will appear in her story too. I don't know if there is a sense to continue Martha or put Carmela's story. Maybe they shouldn't be in the same topic? Both girls are heroines of the First Period and "The Great Plan".

I would like to see Carmela's story with Martha in it. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm 
Slave Owner

I would like to see Carmela's story with Martha in it. :D[/quote] The story of Carmela is quite long but I'll try ...

CARMELA

Epigraph:
'It is much better for you to marry an old husband [...] I fully acknowledge that the senses somewhat
clash with the end I propose, and that there are certain little inconveniences to be endured with such a husband'

I am working a part-time job at a publishing house and in one place yet which I won't talk about now. The owners of these firm are the couple of people in their 60s. There are not many people in the office part of the publishing house but we have many orders. I couldn't know that these people are cardigan lovers. What's more, they discovered that fetish at me! It's got good and bad
points but for today they were rather good. Yes, the boss and his wife started to rule over my buttoning and other ways of wearing a cardigan but I wasn't afraid of them. I still have good conditions in the firm. It's impossibleto find a better position for a secretary, p.r., etc in one. There works also another old man, who is a kind of receptionist and a handyman. I suspected him of peeping me but something new happened lastly.
That day I went to toilet. I had a white shortsleeve turtleneck, an old fashioned smooth camel v-neck cardigan with pockets (male's type, which was given me by the boss!) and a short black velvet skirt. I sat on toilet and did what I needed. I wanted to go out when I heard flapping. Oh, no! I had forgotten to shut the door and somebody went inside. It was our handyman! Silver beard and shorthair, grey eyes were staring at me and I was dumfounded.
"What ... what are you ..." - I was speaking falteringly and smiling like a fool.
He didn't answer but rushed towards me and caught my arms. I walked back to the wall, so he could easily hug me. He put his hands in the pockets of my unbuttoned cardigan and tried to tear with them my breast like in gloves. I used this moment, turned around and fell him on his buttocks. I could open the door and ran away. I improved my cardigan and went back to work. I finished it quickly and wanted to go home but ... No! I must tell the owners about my adventure. Mrs Domina - the boss's wife heard everything, nodding her head and then her husband came in.
"Carmela, I know all the matter but you must know both sides ..." - announced her husband, Mr Domina.
I was surprised. I took part in innocent cardigan games with the owners but it was a form of molesting from the handyman.
"You see ... that poor man is alone. He has just never had a girlfriend ... We want you to play a scene" - the woman informed me.
I started to protest and didn't want to hear the rest of explanations. The boss caught my hands and his wife gagged me with a piece of material.
"Now listen, you small vixen! We know this situation in the version that you pushed an old man and he has fallen dangerously. If he attacked you, why didn't you cry for help?"
Even if I wasn't gagged I couldn't answer my boss.
"We suggest you something. You will go with us to his old mother and play a role of his fiancee. She has to see before death that her loved son found somebody. Now you can ask some questions ..." - and she made my mouth free.
"But ... he is over 40 years older than me!"
"It doesn't matter. He really likes you ..."
"I don't love him, I can't treat his mother!"
"She won't recognize anything. She will forget the differences and know other only what she wants. She is of course old fashioned so your cardigans will suit perfectly.

(Do you want me to continue? There will be some units before Martha and Carmela meet.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:17 am 
Lawmaker

LordCardigan wrote:
(Do you want me to continue? There will be some units before Martha and Carmela meet.)

Very good! I would like you to continue.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:44 am 
Slave Owner

II

I was really afraid of that idea but much more interested in it. On Saturday morning I came to the appointed place. I prepared myself of course. I made my hair more curly and tried to fit my clothes to colours. I put on the set of a gathered red skirt, pale red pantyhose, shiny red court shoes and a white, cotton T – shirt with red hems of a neck and short sleeves. I also put on a red crewneck cardigan from thick cuddly cashmere with eight round, red, shiny buttons.
The car appeared in the meeting place. It was the yard of our publishing house, closed that day. The door opened and the wife of my boss asked me to sit on the back seat. I got inside. She pulled my cardigan down saying:
"You will be too warm here …" - as she was pulling down the sleeves, the woman immediately tied my wrists with cuffs covered in mohair material.
"Why you do that?" – I asked – "After all I promised to be oo…uu" – without any warning the woman put an angora gag over my mouth. I looked around the dimmed rear windows and windscreen. The woman draped my cardigan around my shoulders
"It mustn’t be creased …"
I looked at her sadly with my brown eyes:
"Oh, there’s no reason to cry, turtledove …" - she stroked my face – "You may ruin your make – up …" - and blindfolded me gently with an angora band.
We moved on. The boss was driving the car. Nobody was talking for a moment, when the old handyman asked the old couple:
"Is it necessary to drive her in this way? Maybe this bondage is too strict …"
"No Pawel …" - the wife cuddled me – "She shouldn’t know where she goes. After all it’s only one time … If she is gagged, she will be more timid and well – mannered, as your mother likes."
When we were in the destination place, the wife took the woolly tools of bondage from me. I put the cardigan over one hand and the old handyman gave me his hand and introduced to the house in the city limits. There was only the old garden and a lonely house. The couple was walking behind us. Both men had the male v neck cardigans. The cardi of my partner was white and ribbed.
The old woman opened the door. She was a little stooped but still dexterous. Only her eyes were showing that she is not quite conscious. We sat to the table.
I hang my cardigan over the chair. I sat between old man Pawel and the boss’s wife and her husband sat nearer Pawel’s mother. The woman unbuttoned her purple mohair sweater and we started to eat. The conversation was easy going although I didn’t say so much. Old woman had nothing against me. She was absolutely convinced that I’m the perfect fiancée for “her little son”. After dinner, the boss’s wife suggested Pawel visiting the garden. I understood it meant going for a walk with a handyman for me.
"Pawel, you should take Carmela for a walk to the garden" – suggested the woman and looked at me knowingly.
"Yes of course … would you like to go my dear?" – asked Pawel.
I nodded and stood up.
"Put on a sweater my child – added Pawel’s mother - it’s windy and a young woman shouldn’t go out without it …"
Old man took my red cardigan from the chair and helped me to put it on. The women made some cups of tea while we were walking through the path.
"Carmela, thank you very much. You gave my Mother a lot of joy today …"
"Hmm … I’m so glad that I could help you" – I heaved a sigh of relief that this masquerade is coming to the end.
Suddenly we saw my boss who was walking between fruit trees too and stood behind the old shed.
- Carmela, my mother and your boss Mrs Domina, are watching through the window – he said holding my hand.
"So what?" – I stood in front of him leaving his hand.
"Mum needs a prove that you’re really my fiancée" – he explained and went forward while I was walking back. Behind me was only a big apple tree.
"No, no … it’s contrary to the contract" – I couldn’t escape. Pawel caught me in the waist and raised a little my red skirt.
"Can you see Mr Domina?" – the boss was standing behind the shed – "Would you like to go there?"
"Noooo … only not that. His wife …" - his hands have been already on my breast and I opened my eyes very widely.
"So don’t make a scene and let’s play it to the end" – old man hugged me and started to kiss my neck. I felt his strong, vein hands on my back under the unbuttoned cardigan and on my buttocks. Silver facial hair was irritating my skin. Finally he kissed my mouth.
"Phew …" - I snorted – "Is it enough?"
"Yes, let’s come back home" – I corrected my hair and skirt and pulled together the hems of a cardigan. Pawel embraced me and we went home.
We were sitting together on the sofa when Mr Domina decided that we have to come back. I did the last button at the bottom and wanted to say goodbye but Mrs Domina stopped us.
"Pawel has a surprise for Carmela, yet."
Old man stood up and brought something. They ordered me to close my eyes and before I realized, the ring was on my finger. The old woman raised up, made me a hug and kissed my forehead. She was so lucky that I didn’t dare to protest. She started to behave very childish. She did all my buttons except for the top one, saying that her sweetie must not get a cold. Pawel stayed at home with his mother. It was completely dark when I was coming back with the Dominas. I wasn’t gagged and cuffed and we were probably going back another way. I was thinking about the whole situation and did nothing with my buttoning. I tried to take off the ring but I couldn’t.
"You’re a little nervous …" - Mrs Domina advised me – "Don’t worry, maybe you’ll pull it down tomorrow."
"And even not, you’ve got a new ring" – added my boss – "It was a perfect spectacle …"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:51 am 
Slave Owner

I add one more part of "Carmela" but don't worry :-) Martha is appearing here too and I'll go back to her fate.

III

The next day I have forgotten to take off a ring. Next time it was really difficult to do it … All in all, I accustomed to it. I was meeting old Pawel at work but he was behaving rather in a good manner. Mrs Domina was joking that my ring decided instead of me. If I could only know what kind of joke it was …
It was the spring and was getting warmer. One day I came to work. There were not many things to do. I had a dress in green shadows and a long - sleeved pale green cotton top. I put on my dark green cardigan and wanted to go out when the boss’s wife appeared.
She had a dark sand cardigan with big buttons covered the same material and a short – sleeve yellow top under it. She sat in front of me in her office.
- Carmela, we must bring this matter to the end …
- Which matter? – I asked surprisingly.
- You agreed to imitate Pawel’s fiancée, so now you have to play his wife.
- Oh no! It’s just enough! I don’t want to treat anymore … I shouldn’t agree then at his mother’s …
- But you did it! – Domina interrupted me and did the middle button – Listen my girl … His mother is very weak. Everything can happen in few days. We only want to make a spectacle of wedding. He will bring false clerk and all will be glad.
- When do you want to do that?
- In two weeks. He will tell his mother that you accepted his proposal. We’ve prepared everything.

She was persuading me for a while yet. I do not know how I agreed.
Nearer was “the wedding day”, I was afraid more. I have thought about the extra plan in the case of danger … but nevertheless … it was so intriguing. It is all fiction, isn’t it? The positive side of it was the fact that I didn’t have to buy anything.
The day before celebration I wanted to go to the hairdresser but Mrs Domina decided that everything is ready for me. I had only a sleeveless top and shorts and a crewneck with the top button closed. I couldn’t take anything more.
The hairdresser was waiting in boss wife’s house. She made my black hair more fluffy, took it all in a bun and put a bushy tail which fell on my neck. Then there was a make – up and Domina took me to the next separated room and ordered to take off my home clothes. It was a strange wedding dress. I put on snow white shoes, pantyhose and a short, gathered white skirt. The top was an elegant sleeveless silk blouse. The cardigan was the fulfillment. I took it from the hanger and pulled the sleeves on. It was a light mohair, cream crewneck with embroidered patterns of plants and sewn tiny beads in the shape of tears. The same shape had my pearl earrings. Domina threw a pair of white silk gloves on the bed. When I pulled them on, she came from the back and put white fur handcuffs on my wrists.
- Why !? – Domina put a thick white velvet collar on my neck with a circle and a long thin chain with a handle. The closed top button hid my collar.
- It’s the element of the set – she smiled and tied a fanciful white bow on the top of my hair, the small veil was fastened to the bow – Now, let’s go!
Domina was going in front of me, holding the chain. She had a long, grey cardigan on white blouse with frills, a small female hat on her head and a long black dress. The car was waiting so near that nobody could notice us and we went quickly enough to be not watched.
In the Pawel’s house were only few guests but I was led straight to the room where his mother’s been waiting. She had all her hair tied in a bun and hidden under the brown old fashionable hat. She was wearing a dark brown wool ribbed dress, a yellow tucked shirt with a small bow under her neck and an unbuttoned pale brown crewneck cardigan. Yes, the matrons had their classic style.
- Oh, our Carmela looks like a perfect bride! – old woman shouted preparing a gauzy veil. Domina sat me on the chair.
I started to panic. I shook my head in denial but they didn’t allow me to stand up. I felt I had to do something.
- Me … me … it’s not real, it’s only a fiction, isn’t it?
- Don’t be fussy … - old woman stroked my face.
- Stop being in a sulk and do what you are told – Domina added more firmly.
- I’ll do what you want but later … Ach! – Domina suddenly put me over her knee and pressed my mouth with the fingers.
- I see you still don’t understand that we know better what is good for you. Madame Lena, please! – old woman gave her something, Domina pulled up my skirt and I only heard a whistle.
- Ouuch! – a bunch of birch twigs fell on my buttocks. Lena waved again as her cardigan swirled.
- Aaaa … whyyy …but I … Noo! I agree… – I groaned nearly to cry. Domina nodded.
- Eeeek! Ooow! – I squeaked again and Domina stuffed a ball gag in my mouth and joined the endings covering them with my hair and a bow.
- We have to take precautions … Now I'm sure you're going to say "yes" and I don't want to see a single tear in your eye!
I was standing like a dummy and my brown eyes were wet. They corrected my clothes and started to calm me down. Then I understood that Madame Lena was quite conscious.
- You're so cute cardigan woman that you can't make your own correct choose. Others must decide instead of you … Don’t worry – she said.
- I think at least she accepted it. Come on, the groom is waiting and stop crying – added Domina, cleaning my face – You’ll ruin your make up!
The veil fell on my face. I caught a bunch of white flowers and went. First, we went to the building which was something between a chapel and a wedding hall. There wasn't a crowd. They took me out of the car and I was walking on the stairs, led with a leash. Mr Domina and Pawel’s mother went inside while I was waiting before the entrance with Mrs Domina. Meanwhile I saw a girl in a garland on her head who was walking down and she was also led with the leash by a quite ugly old man. I noticed only her wet violet eyes and cleave gagged mouth. And her name “Martha” which was used by her owner. Soon my “mother-in-law” appeared and we came back to the car.
In the garden I saw some guests. There were rather mature and old people.
Lena linked my arm through her hand and Domina was leading me with a chain. Then Pawel assumed the chain and took my hand. He had a strange outfit. He looked like an old Scottish duke with his long silver hair and a beard. He was wearing a navy blue skirt, white shirt with a bow tie and a red buttoned v neck cardigan. The pastor smiled viciously, maybe he was not a real one?
During the wedding vows I tried to resist again but I could not say a single word. Nobody saw my helpless eyes behind the veil but …Yes! I can shake my head!
- So Miss Carmela? Do you agree? – asked the pastor and in the same time the groom pulled the chain and I nodded, emitting a muffled sound.
- She said “YES”. What a happy day … - a murmur of satisfaction went through the guests. I felt very weak, so he took me on his arms and carried to the house. I closed my eyes, not to look at him.
- He’s still so strong. Really suitable mature man for her … Only 36 years of difference …