Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
So I was debating some fellow radical leftists about well this ....

https://youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI

During this conversation one of the Anarchist gave the argument that the purpose of such attacks on fascists like this one and other done by antifa is in order to make supporters of fascist afread to speak there opinions. Now I retorted that would be better not impede the free speech of anyone in order to make terrible ideas become ridiculed. After a few minutes of of jokingly accusing me of being a liberal the supporters of the previous claim gave the reasoning that it's better to taking a risk and smother such ideologies in the crib, in doing so preventing fascist from being able to organize and then assert power over society through violence. They further elaborated that by the time that fascist dogs are going around with Violet mobs purging the streets it's too late. Citing the rise of power of fascist groups in the past.

That brought to mind the world the Erenish Comics. Of what the outcome of allowing such a cancer and society to spread could be.

Hence the question do the Erenish Comics provide artistically argument for the modus operandi of antifa.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Preemptive violence is always a hard sell to sane people. To even consider that, you have to be a firm believer of that you have a supreme moral view point and thus know best what other people should be allowed to do or not do. Anyone who believes rhat should move to North Korea and leave the rest of the world be.

The Erenischan world is a mind project where we toy with various ideas. It should never be confused with the real world and real people. The cartoon base of it serves it well. This is fantasy. If either extremist side or groups [lett, right, religious, etc] would rule, this site, the comics, the Erenischan world wold not be allowed to exist. Please don't mix the two worlds.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Quote:
Is the Erenisch Universe the best argument to punch Nazis?

No

I wholeheartedly agree with Thon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:01 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: La Société
I'm French so I'm all for punching nazis in the historic context. :P But in this video it makes the punch guy look like a brute and the nazi a victim. We don't know what happens before the video of course.

I agree that real world politics has no thing to do with Erenisch comics. It is fun because it is an escape and just fantasy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:07 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I'm all for punching bullies, but punching the village idiot makes you the bully.

I have been and will continue to stay out of real world politics in this forum, as much as I can. I occasionally engage in discussions of political nature of course, and I suspect you all have a pretty clear idea about my place on the spectrum, but I don't want the real world to seep into my own universe and stories without any subtlety.

So I will adopt the Hollywood style disclaimer:

"The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in my stories are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or male-chauvinistic/authoritarian/theocratic/fascist organizations is intended or should be inferred."

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:53 pm 
Trainer

Oh thats when Spencer got sucker punched by an anti-fa. The guy used a wrench in his sleeve by the way.
The anti-fa is that did this a literal turd eating cuck slave who flies out to get humiliated by a dom.
Whats really amusing is anti-fa never fight fair, use weapons and pack tactics and get their tails kicked
regardless. They're little marxist robot bullies.