It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Prison Horror 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Egypt Adventure
by Feather

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Mama's Boy 3
by Slasher

Comic (42 pages)
EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Racism and childhood.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 am 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 806
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I came across this and thought I should bring it to the attention of everyone online. It is truly sad when a parent will not let their child play with another child simply because they feel their race is better. Take a look a let me know what you think.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/go ... 860961.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2558
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I came across this and thought I should bring it to the attention of everyone online. It is truly sad when a parent will not let their child play with another child simply because they feel their race is better. Take a look a let me know what you think.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/go ... 860961.gif

Yeah, but in the mom's defense, the kid is ginger. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:05 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 430
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
Hehe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:50 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2558
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Probably alienated all my ginger readers with a single bad joke...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:33 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 am
Posts: 826
Location: Ibernia
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I came across this and thought I should bring it to the attention of everyone online. It is truly sad when a parent will not let their child play with another child simply because they feel their race is better. Take a look a let me know what you think.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/go ... 860961.gif

Yeah, but in the mom's defense, the kid is ginger. :)

:(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:38 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2558
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
triona_b wrote:
:(
I reminded myself of the brilliant Tim Minchin song called "Prejudice"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:48 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Posts: 684
Fave character: Sherry
Gender: male
Nina and I love that song. We're big Minchin fans. Then again, we also love redheads in general.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:57 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
Erenisch wrote:
triona_b wrote:
:(
I reminded myself of the brilliant Tim Minchin song called "Prejudice"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw


You Sir or Ma'am have just gained a ton of cool points in my book! 8-) 8-) 8-) Tim Minchin is freaking AWESOME! One of my favorites is Thank you God. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B494y6DMmAk I laugh my ass off every time I hear it.

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1518
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
Tim Minchin

New to me! Thanks! 8-) :lol: :D

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 am 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 806
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Here is a fun one of Tim Minchin showing us we might not be as kinky as we like to think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJCzGTIuYc4


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group