Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
Yesterday I went to a museum about slave trading in America before the Civil War. One of the things that surprised me was that they had an example of a whip that is commonly shown in BDSM comics, including in Erenisch's comics. It had a handle with many short whips coming off of it, each only a foot or so long, much like the whip that Paul uses on Tawnie. While I had enjoyed the fantasy, I'd always assumed that such whips were too short and light weight to actually hurt all that much, but the description at the museum said that this kind of whip could cut the skin, so I certainly have more of an understanding of what the girls in the Erenisch comics suffer. The museum also had a drawing of a black girl, naked except for a eight inch wide strip of cloth covering her pussy and ass, hands tied above her head, about to be whipped. It was a lot more sexual than I was expecting at a government funded museum. Unfortunately I was not allowed to take pictures so I can't show it to you guys.

The price of slaves, adjusted for inflation, was around $20,000 to $40,000 per slave. I'd hope that the price of slave girls in the Erenisch Universe wouldn't be that high. (though I do admit that half the population in the Erenisch universe would be available to be enslaved whereas a much smaller percentage were able to be enslaved in much of the US before the Civil War). Perhaps the way to make girls cheaper is the breed a large number of them which would drive down the price of each. The men would still need to make sure the girls were controlled, perhaps by locking shock collars around their necks which would allow the men to use remote control to shock the girls when they were bad. The government could activate the shock collars of all the girls in an area via cell phone towers if there was a female riot (of course because the government would want to crush female rebellions as quickly as possible, they wouldn't have time to see exactly which girls were rebelling, so all females in the area, even the well behaved ones, would get shocked enough to bring them to the ground belly up where they could be detained and brought in for punishment. So even being near a group of rioting females could mean harsh punishments for even the most innocent well behaved girl) The men could also have mobile male police forces specifically trained in detaining and controlling unruly females.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:56 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Bitch Beater wrote:
Yesterday I went to a museum about slave trading in America before the Civil War. One of the things that surprised me was that they had an example of a whip that is commonly shown in BDSM comics, including in Erenisch's comics. It had a handle with many short whips coming off of it, each only a foot or so long, much like the whip that Paul uses on Tawnie. While I had enjoyed the fantasy, I'd always assumed that such whips were too short and light weight to actually hurt all that much, but the description at the museum said that this kind of whip could cut the skin, so I certainly have more of an understanding of what the girls in the Erenisch comics suffer. The museum also had a drawing of a black girl, naked except for a eight inch wide strip of cloth covering her pussy and ass, hands tied above her head, about to be whipped. It was a lot more sexual than I was expecting at a government funded museum. Unfortunately I was not allowed to take pictures so I can't show it to you guys.

The price of slaves, adjusted for inflation, was around $20,000 to $40,000 per slave. I'd hope that the price of slave girls in the Erenisch Universe wouldn't be that high. (though I do admit that half the population in the Erenisch universe would be available to be enslaved whereas a much smaller percentage were able to be enslaved in much of the US before the Civil War). Perhaps the way to make girls cheaper is the breed a large number of them which would drive down the price of each. The men would still need to make sure the girls were controlled, perhaps by locking shock collars around their necks which would allow the men to use remote control to shock the girls when they were bad. The government could activate the shock collars of all the girls in an area via cell phone towers if there was a female riot (of course because the government would want to crush female rebellions as quickly as possible, they wouldn't have time to see exactly which girls were rebelling, so all females in the area, even the well behaved ones, would get shocked enough to bring them to the ground belly up where they could be detained and brought in for punishment. So even being near a group of rioting females could mean harsh punishments for even the most innocent well behaved girl) The men could also have mobile male police forces specifically trained in detaining and controlling unruly females.

Your mention of that visit to the museum to learn about the slave trade in pre-civil war America made me think of one of the Dofantasy titles that I enjoy outside the E-Verse, that being FANSADOX COLLECTION 39 - 1850. WHITE SLAVES – TEMPLETON http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... es1850.htm . For those who do not know it, it is the story of a proud white woman and her daughters who are sold as slaves to cover her husband’s debts. It has one of the best action scenes where she is displayed naked say of her chains and made bend over as she is poked and prodded and opened to the men who want to buy her. For one who gets all puffy nippled at the humiliation of female characters in stories, this was a turn on.

But your point of slaves costing ‘$20,000 to $40,000 per slave’ made me think no wonder Paul was so excited when he got Maggie. If she cost that much she would be like his parents buying him his first new car. Granted a car that can fuck and suck on command. It would also explain one reason Steve was so pissed at his lose, slaves are a lot of money.
I am guessing that the price differs on the physical quality and skills of the slave on sale. With that in mind it makes me wonder in E’s world what the mark up percentage would be for imported slaves from non slave countries. A bit of information on the costing of slaves and mark ups would help with my story The Compulsory Female Slavery Law passes. - My Capture, for I would not want to make prices way to high. (Still interested in people’s comments on the story, specially my fellow fems. If I know what parts you like most I can work on those.)

Love your idea of the government shock collars. Mind you I would see that more as being used in prisons than out on the street. I can image a show owner or a master being pulled in his pony cart being all sorts of pissed off if his cunts toppled over when they were not rioting. Mind you it might be a bugger to draw for E, such a large crowd scene. But is a lovely mental image of then all writhing naked on the ground. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:35 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Bitch Beater's comment about slave prices c. 1860 is interesting if only because it emphasises that the Confederates were supposedly fighting for a commodity that most of them could never and would never be able to afford. There is a similar museum where I live which has a partcularly vicious looking variant of a punishment collar.

On the happier grounds of the ECU then I doubt that the mass use of shcck collars would be necessary for riot control (although the idea is an excellent one) for two reasons;- firstly, I doubt men would let women collect in such great numbers without some form of controlling male influence and probably a very large SEFR one. Secondly, They have GPAX they would just launch the tear gas version of that at the would be rioters and let it do it's work.

The mass shock collar thing could lead to law suits from guys whose slave was giving them a blowjob when it was used. Physical damage and psychological scarring and all that. Could get very expensive and Governments don't like unnecessary and preventable expenses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:17 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
About slave prices in EC universe: The cost of a girl roughly equals the cost of a car -anything from an second-hand Yugo to a top-of-the-line Lambo. This is a wider range than your pre-Civil War US prices. Also note that real slavery was an economic institution, while what we have here is mostly "recreational". Again, the car analogy helps. In the EC most people can afford some kind of a "car", but not everybody owns luxury sports cars.

So I guess, in the EC we have a better distribution of resources when it comes to slavery. But that is because slavery is so mundane and widespread in this universe. It is like cars, cellphones, or fancy overpriced coffee. Most people have them at the present time, even though it was unthinkable a few decades ago.

About the "riot control measures", I tend to agree with Rufus. The government would prefer to opt for mass-GPAXing of the rioters if necessary. (Actually the standard neckband does not have a shock feature anyway. When necessary, it can inject the slave with a pain-inducing/paralyzing drug, and/or tighten a little) Such a big gathering would be virtually impossible with basic neckband safety measures. I'm sure defiant slaves would be kept under control by perimeter blockers, if not actual shackles and cages. Considering it is very difficult and rare for a slave to earn the right to walk around untied, I don't think they can plan riots that easily.

About "Mr. Whip" Paul owns: it is made of a special material that hurts like a bitch but does not damage skin. Certainly does not draw blood. Actually, it is more like the personification of Paul's sadistic side, and it complements "Mr. Cock". Paul has a not-so-subtle carrot and stick approach to female training.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
For riot control real life microwave weaponry could be deployed. In fact I am surprised some form of pain inducer hasn't been more widely used. I think its because the men like to take their time and use their own energy whereas a plain old microwave pain is just boring compared to Mr Whip, however I remember that automated electroshock machine used in Repurposed by Natalie and Heather when Jeff isn't home.