Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:19 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
Which University makes the most sense for Tom of "Indentured" to be teaching at?

1) Capital University

2) Erenisch University

3) Federal University

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:17 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Cindy
Fave comic: b gift 2
I don't like any of those. Erenisch only makes sense if it is located in the town of Erenisch. Federal and Capital sound fake to me.

Most universities are named after long dead founders or their geographic location. So I say make up a name based on a fictional founder's name.

Most would have been founded long before the current gender laws were adopted, so you could have something like a Thompson College for Women, currently using an ironic name because the Trustees decided to retain their name when the new laws were passed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:21 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
How 'bout naming it after Jean-Pierre Marteau?

The Jean-Pierre Marteau University
Nick: "the JPM"

(Who? The JP Marteau topic in this forum)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:29 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
cindyfan wrote:
Erenisch only makes sense if it is located in the town of Erenisch. Federal and Capital sound fake to me.

Capital University exists in the Erenischverse. Kimberly got her degree there. Federal U. I don't know because we don't know if Pussiana has a federal system.

There must be a Marteau University. It would be great if it was a all-female school of "reeducation". : :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:40 am 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Federal U. I don't know because we don't know if Pussiana has a federal system.

Federal University in Chickton (F.U.Ck) is from Rufus's fan fiction:

She stood in the small dormitory room and stared at the horrifying new shirt that every single female student in the University had been issued. It was pink and would cling to and emphasise her large breasts. That was not the worst thing about it though. That detail was nowhere near the worst thing about it First, there was the printed legend on it. In thick black letters it pronounced that “I AM A F.U.Ck cunt” She shivered at the simple requirement of havng to wear such a degrading piece of clothing. One more humiliation in a world that had seemingly gone out of its way to humiliate women.

The college authorities made it clear to the female student body that either they wore the shirt or disciplinary action would be invoked to ensure they wore a slave choker. Most girls wore the shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:03 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Thanks to engulf_n'_ devour1 for the use of my invention here. Despite that, I am with Mr GP on this one. There are serious questions about whether or not there is a Federal University or if Pussiania is federal. I only invented it because I needed an "F" for the comedy acronym.

I do love the idea of the Marteau College of Female Education or perhaps even an Erenischean Finishing school (actually . . . :idea:)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:42 am 
Slave Owner

I know people here, especially E, like to make inside jokes when naming things and that's fine.

But I've never been a fan of using a name constructed out of a common English word followed by "city" or "university", it is typically an unimaginative name and a fake sounding name. They do it all the time in the DC comic universe and I don't like it there either.

Its like watching a movie and hearing someone say "Call me, my number is 555-7342" and boom I'm knocked out of my trance and reminded that I'm just watching some actor reciting a line with a fake phone number in it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:24 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
cindyfan wrote:
Its like watching a movie and hearing someone say "Call me, my number is 555-7342" and boom I'm knocked out of my trance and reminded that I'm just watching some actor reciting a line with a fake phone number in it.

Sorry I ruined "The Office" for you. I shouldn't have put that on the cover :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:13 pm 
Slave Owner

Erenisch wrote:
cindyfan wrote:

Sorry I ruined "The Office" for you. I shouldn't have put that on the cover :lol:

Absolutely true. And don't forget the bulletin board in For Sale, I had to white out the number for all future readings, stories about Cindy must not be contaminated with fakeness. :cindy:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:19 pm 
Lawmaker

Marteau University is where Tom teaches.

It's possible that he might be hired by Capital University in the future.