Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

What gift do you think Paul will give Peter for graduation?
Tawnie 20%  20%  [ 18 ]
Carol 8%  8%  [ 7 ]
Molly 11%  11%  [ 10 ]
A bunch of slavegirls for his "shop" 15%  15%  [ 13 ]
Money 10%  10%  [ 9 ]
A car 8%  8%  [ 7 ]
A house 9%  9%  [ 8 ]
Nothing 8%  8%  [ 7 ]
Other 11%  11%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 89
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:02 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: BG7
I'm guessing Paul will give Peter a gift(s) for graduating so let's try to get in E's head or just state your preferences.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:10 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
I never thought of it until now but Tawnie would be a great gift.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:59 am 
Supreme Being

I'm not sure if Paul and Peter are getting along considering what happened in the last Bg but I guessing in the previews Paul and the gang are going to the graduation

I chose other because Paul has to give a gift for his Graduation. Since Sylvia is in at least two previews and Brandi is in one. Those two are usually very minor characters I'm guessing Paul will buy them for Peter or at the very least be products in Peter's company

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:25 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I picked "a bunch of slave girls for his shop" and "money" because they are practical and Paul is a pretty practical guy. He can also be fairly lavish to try and make up for fucking Maggie. (I'm guessing he was just trying to humiliate a slave girl and didn't know his son would take it so personally) :D

I picked "Molly" because I'm a sick twisted freak. Even though I know E doesn't roll that way. :twisted:

(Tawnie would be an excellent choice but Peter gave her to Paul in the first place and I don't think he'd be crass enough to 're-gift' like that)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:29 pm 
Trainer

Fave comic: BG7
I chose Tawnie because i think E would like to exploit her "relationship" with Gwen since the Maggie - Sherry "couple" will be split.

Molly is in the list because Paul does not want her any more but I don't think he is so cruel to kill the mother of his son. Peter could use her to help Maggie set up their home, without "using" her.

Carol would be my choice, if not for the last BG episode (and if i remember correctly, E said that Carol will not be going back to Peter... if you can believe what (s)he says - sorry E, could not help myshelf :mrgreen: )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
Tawnie and a shop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:22 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: holly holes venger
I'd like to see Dad give Sherry to Peter. Now that Potts is dead, there's no legal reason for Paul to stay married to her. It'd be consistent with Paul's history, giving women away to diminish them. Plus, the Peter/Sherry relationship was so much hotter and more interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:45 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
someoneelse wrote:
I'd like to see Dad give Sherry to Peter. Now that Potts is dead, there's no legal reason for Paul to stay married to her. It'd be consistent with Paul's history, giving women away to diminish them. Plus, the Peter/Sherry relationship was so much hotter and more interesting.
that would totally nullify the ending of the society and the office. I don't see how a Peter-Maggie-Sherry triangle be interestng after this point.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:46 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Cumster and Gwenn
Fave comic: Birthday Gift Series
This all comes down to how much of the Father-Son bond is really left after the blow up RE: Fucking :maggie: .

If Paul is at Graduation only because it is expected by society, then Peter will get Nothing.

If Paul is feeling a bit remorseful, then a random slavegirl from his Office Stock.

If Paul truly is proud of his son, then, Peter is likely to receive the traditional gift of his own Car.

That's just how I read it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:45 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
BrutalSexMaster13 wrote:
This all comes down to how much of the Father-Son bond is really left after the blow up RE: Fucking :maggie: .

BrutalsexMaster13, this question was answered in BG11, so I suspect you are still not there yet. I won't spoil the ending for you. (Don't read Slave Fair 3 before reading BG11, if you don't like spoilers.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:11 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Dr. White wrote:
I picked "a bunch of slave girls for his shop" and "money" because they are practical and Paul is a pretty practical guy. He can also be fairly lavish to try and make up for fucking Maggie. (I'm guessing he was just trying to humiliate a slave girl and didn't know his son would take it so personally) :D

I picked "Molly" because I'm a sick twisted freak. Even though I know E doesn't roll that way. :twisted:

(Tawnie would be an excellent choice but Peter gave her to Paul in the first place and I don't think he'd be crass enough to 're-gift' like that)

I know this was actually answered in BG11, but I recently played a trivia game and an answer indicated that a survey indicated "92%" felt re-gifting was socially acceptable. Was scanning some of the older topics and ding got a match and a how about that moment. So maybe Tawnie :tawnie: , could be given to Peter if "E" wants a small hurdle to come up with a reason/subplot interesting enough to do it. Would be nice to see a bit more of Tawnie involved in something. "E", I know you are already swamped with story lines, but I still try to come up with some ideas that you might sort of slide in a mini or subplot with out having to slot into the overall projected lineup ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
loki151 wrote:
a survey indicated "92%" felt re-gifting was socially acceptable.

I feel confident that type of 're-gifting' is the giving of a received gift on to a third party. Not giving a gift back to the person who gave it to you.

(but I've been wrong before)