Tourist Trap
by Fernando

Comic (43 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:05 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: BIRTHDAY GIFT 11 - GRADUATION
Hello... I came to know about E universe in 2016 and therefore I have on idea what kind of threads were there in the old forum which was deleted.
So please if anyone of you like to share some info please share with us.
Just 2 simple rules.
Rule1-what was the thread name?
Rule2-what was the content.
And if anyone still have the HTML saved page please upload it here.
SeeYA...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:20 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
DarkBitch wrote:
Hello... I came to know about E universe in 2016 and therefore I have on idea what kind of threads were there in the old forum which was deleted.
So please if anyone of you like to share some info please share with us.
Just 2 simple rules.
Rule1-what was the thread name?
Rule2-what was the content.
And if anyone still have the HTML saved page please upload it here.
SeeYA...

Ah the old forum! That was a fine old thing. Substantially similar to this one but far less technically robust. It's ability to shut itself down for hours or days on end is the main reason we have this one. Several of the more important topics have been dealt with anew on this one so all you have really missed is a lot of comments on stories in the "submissions" section

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:59 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
I second Rufus on this. The old forum contained a lot less good stuff but a lot more bugs. As you can imagine, it started bare and it took some time to fill with content. Fewer active members, who was severely hampered by the erratic platform sloved growth. We might refer to it from time to time, but no one misses it.

Still, it was a success and the community thrieved. As far as I can tell, and I'm one of the elderly members of both forums, everything vital has been moved here over the years. Most important, the "spirit" of the forum - the friendly tone and intelligent discussions without flaming - survived the migration.

One should also take in account that E has made a bunch of comics since "the move". Each comic reveales more and more of the universe our fav characters inhabit. This canonizes some of the ideas discussed in various threads or introduced in fan submissions through out the years. It also rebuked a lot more theories. Every release rendered a lot of the discussions obsolete. In all, it has been so many inspired submissions and thought provoking discussions that not even E can tell where some of the ideas originated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:35 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I remember a lot of outages. We often visited the Erenisch blog at google's blogger to see what's happening.

Posts were disappearing, login attempts were being denied, overall very spotty performance.
But a die hard group shaped over there despite the difficulties. Most of these people are still with us.
Some members disappeared but they might be here under different aliases for all I know.

I think except for a couple stories all stories posted there were posted here again.
The review about predondo's hotties next door with shaved head girls reminded me, there was a long? thread about bald slaves. The cumpit scene in BG6 triggered that one.

There was a system Erenisch awarded "slavegirls" to active members. I remember getting a gold BFA batch and a couple slaves. Maybe this sytsem should be brought back. :)

There was a few long Anna topics. She was a polarizing mysterious character right from the start. Maggie and Sherry were crowd favorites over there too. There was a long joke thread and a trivia thread.

Mostly the forum was ruled by Gatolica, patron saint of bdsm comic lovers everywhere, who is probably busy writing her third doctoral thesis right now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:42 pm 
Transcended

Now that we are all getting teary eyed and nostalgic perhaps we could have a distinguishing mark (maybe a slavegirl, badge or choker?) for the veterans of the old forum. It would keep E even busier than they usually are and given their stated love of laziness, it would probably go down as well as a Trump visit to Mexico with our glorious leader but why not?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:03 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
I still miss the wiki. T_T

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:43 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Rufus wrote:
.... their stated love of laziness .....
That's right :). Also the new software I'm using does not have that function (I'm sure there is an extension that does it, but I don't want to alter the code too much). The old forum software, as primitive as it was, had some interesting gimmicks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:55 pm 
Evil Genius

Well, I don't really miss the badges. I mean, if anyone cares to take notice, the post count, the submissions section and the comic cameos etc clearly indicates who has been around and contributed for a while now. No need to showcase it.

And we all sound like grandpa telling about how they had to walk twelve miles through knee deep snow just to edit a post back in the days. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:31 pm 
Transcended

[quote="Thon" And we all sound like grandpa telling about how they had to walk twelve miles through knee deep snow just to edit a post back in the days. :lol:[/quote]

Twelve miles through knee deep snow? You were lucky!!!! We had to set out three days before we needed to leave and clear twenty feet deep snow using only a teaspoon (Yes it is Monty Python) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:31 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Rufus wrote:
Thon wrote:
And we all sound like grandpa telling about how they had to walk twelve miles through knee deep snow just to edit a post back in the days. :lol:

Twelve miles through knee deep snow? You were lucky!!!! We had to set out three days before we needed to leave and clear twenty feet deep snow using only a teaspoon (Yes it is Monty Python) :lol:

Luxury. We use to wake up half an hour before we'd go to bed, or gone was a hole in the middle of the road we would spend twenty hours cleaning with our tongues, and we paid 10 shillings for the privilege. Then or father would murder us in cold blood every night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:05 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
celestical wrote:
Luxury. We use to wake up half an hour before we'd go to bed, or gone was a hole in the middle of the road we would spend twenty hours cleaning with our tongues, and we paid 10 shillings for the privilege. Then or father would murder us in cold blood every night.
So you had a bed?

(heh. loved Deadpool :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:01 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
interesting this topic came up. I've been working on a project since May that brings some things up from the old forum.

It seems every time we got a good number of active members that forum would go day for weeks on time and we would lose half of the newbies.

This whole time I thought the games I started over there made an impact on your guys lives by I guess I was wrong. We did have a couple of games one was Musical Chairs the other was a Catfight tournament where members picked a character and entered them in a tournament and people voted on who they thought would win. The bad thing about the catfight tournament was that the old forum seemed not to know how to count votes accurately.

The most polarizing character over there was Anna but she doesn't get talked about much now. I guess because she was only been in a couple of comics since the move over.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:40 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
ooh, those games sound fun. :-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:30 pm 
Transcended

Master C wrote:

You say that, but I lost in the bloody final!!! Can't even claim I was robbed either :lol:

They were fun though. This has just sparked an old forum memory which I will share with all your new forumers. The submissions section which gets a lot of love here was born out of a competiition run by E. You had to write a short story and E promised to make a comic story out of it. It is to this that the forum owes the Bouncytits stories. People voted which one they liked best in a poll. I came second in that one too (beginning to get a complex here) but instead of doing a comic, E simply illustrated a scene from most if not all of the contestants. If you are wondering, the winner was Satan Klaus' PETSS story featuring Kimberley Muttson. Can't claim I was robbed there either.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Rufus wrote:
Master C wrote:

You say that, but I lost in the bloody final!!! Can't even claim I was robbed either :lol:

They were fun though. This has just sparked an old forum memory which I will share with all your new forumers. The submissions section which gets a lot of love here was born out of a competiition run by E. You had to write a short story and E promised to make a comic story out of it. It is to this that the forum owes the Bouncytits stories. People voted which one they liked best in a poll. I came second in that one too (beginning to get a complex here) but instead of doing a comic, E simply illustrated a scene from most if not all of the contestants. If you are wondering, the winner was Satan Klaus' PETSS story featuring Kimberley Muttson. Can't claim I was robbed there either.

Actually, what I promised was to draw instances from the stories- which I did for not just one but several submissions for that contest. You can see some of those images here.

Rufus is right, that said contest boosted the number of stories submitted, but they were not the first ones posted under the "Submissions" section. Sadly a few of the first stories were lost with the old forum database because their authors never returned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 am 
Evil Genius

Yeah, that was lovely done by E. I'm very found of that pic.

I had all but forgotten about the Fuk Herrhard story. My strongest memory of that story is not the story it self, but what happened to it. I had several chapters written, but lost them all due to a crashed hard drive. Only managed to publish about 30% of the material. Started my trend of unfinished stories... :lol:

That story actually centered heavy around [slavecop] Lidia's younger sister. But she remains unknown as she was barely mentioned in the first chapters, which were more about setting the scene for the story. Lots of E-universe building in the forum back then.