Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:50 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Hard to think that any man in E’s world would be upset by the practice of state slavery. But they might be upset by small examples. So even if they do not appear on the page, I wonder if any spring to mind of the folks out there. I will give an example of who I mean

Kimberly Muttson’s neighbours.

When we first meet Kim, she is waking up naked, lamenting having to go into work and then taking a shower.
Attachment:
23.jpg

Attachment:
25.jpg

Attachment:
26.jpg

Now I would think this be something nice for her male neighbours to wake up to too. Watching that famous pair of tits (after all that is what she seems to be to the men around her) wake and stretch and wander around before dressing. And really there is not a thing she can do to stop it.
Her Landlord too I would think. Especially if he also rented out the houses around her. a view of that body bare to the world would be a major renting point. I can imagine lines like 'Hell, you'll be close enough to almost reach out and cup one of those famous titties.' being used to rent out the place. :lol: :oops: :lol:
I am sure a few of them cursed at the news she has been enslaved and they had lost their morning show.

So can you folks think of any men who might be pissed off at a certain female being enslaved and why?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:14 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Don't know if this qualifies for your question, but enslaving someones sweethart/crush could certainly fuel jealousy/animosity among the guys.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:51 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Thon wrote:
Don't know if this qualifies for your question, but enslaving someones sweethart/crush could certainly fuel jealousy/animosity among the guys.

Yes, that would be a good example. Though was thinking more of an actual character from the comics and why her enslavement might piss someone off. but a good general example.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
This reminds me. I'm sure there were a lot of hidden cameras in her house recording her naps and showers. If not her landlord, her boss must be watching.

Sophie Catin's disappearance must have been a blow to her fans.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:51 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Thon wrote:

Yes, that would be a good example. Though was thinking more of an actual character from the comics and why her enslavement might piss someone off. but a good general example.

Don't I have two posts that start with that premise :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:50 am 
BFA Director

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Thon wrote:

Well if I can also propose a hypothetical possibility instead of a example from the comics, i've got one.

A father and or brother who when out of their way to find a suitor interested in having the girl in question has a bear neck spouse instead of a slave ; who ends up having the person he married the girl in question up to not follow through on his promises of keeping your has a bear neck wife.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:36 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Using "E"s work only and none of the posted fan stories here, I can think of only three situations.

First, daughters such as Sherry being enslaved. While I don't think "E" has really discussed sister or mother enslavement impacts, a daughters sale has been touched on. Sherry's father did not want to sell her and was pissed over it (he is still a asshole) also Nathalie's father did not wish to sell. So there are at least some strong Father/Daughter bonds that would cause problems within the slave law. Not all, as we see with Maggie and Heather. Would really like to see "E" show some mother and sister enslavement stories to show how different this society handles it.

Second, basic pride/lust. Where one male has fixated on one girl but another male gets/buys her first. Mostly ego and pride rather than any real feelings for the girl, but still :( Likely more a case of mad because they didn't enslave her rather than fact she was enslaved.

Third, that wonderful old fashion "true love". But so far Peter and Maggie are the only case of anything close to love being shown and even that took a long time. So far Peter has been the sole male character to show love but still accepts Maggie as his slave, he just would not share. It seems unlikely he would even now accept her being fully independent.

Just my take on it, probably as much wrong as right which would be par for the course :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:20 am 
BFA Director

loki151 wrote:
Using "E"s work only and none of the posted fan stories here, I can think of only three situations.

First, daughters such as Sherry being enslaved. While I don't think "E" has really discussed sister or mother enslavement impacts, a daughters sale has been touched on. Sherry's father did not want to sell her and was pissed over it (he is still a asshole) also Nathalie's father did not wish to sell. So there are at least some strong Father/Daughter bonds that would cause problems within the slave law. Not all, as we see with Maggie and Heather. Would really like to see "E" show some mother and sister enslavement stories to show how different this society handles it.

Second, basic pride/lust. Where one male has fixated on one girl but another male gets/buys her first. Mostly ego and pride rather than any real feelings a for the girl, but still :( Likely more a case of mad because they didn't enslave her rather than fact she was enslaved.

Third, that wonderful old fashion "true love". But so far Peter and Maggie are the only case of anything close to love being shown and even that took a long time. So far Peter has been the sole male character to show love but still accepts Maggie as his slave, he just would not share. It seems unlikely he would even now accept her being fully independent.
T
Just my take on it, probably as much wrong as right which would be par for the course :lol:

I'm surrounded that there not some social media service in the world of the EU out there designed to easily put people CRAs who deeply care about there bare-neck depend with the minority of men who are sensitive and/or intellectual and interested in having a lady has a companion.