Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:16 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
For want of a better place to post this it has ended up in the polls. But I was wondering if I am the only one here who has to rack their brain a little when writing a story and having to give those humiliating names to the slave girls within?

I mean the last story I wrote, I had to come up with the names of five different puppygirls. Which I found not to be an easy task.

‘Out tumbled the puppygirls. Out came Milky Thighs, Dick Tugger, Lady Long Tongue, Buttons and the Mystery Squirt.’

(I like the last one best.) ;)

But I wonder if any of the other fan fic writers here have an easy way to come up with slave names that do not sound all the same?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:08 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I wonder if any of the other fan fic writers here have an easy way to come up with slave names

Nope. Thinking is hard, especially about stuff.

I think there is a thread on here somewhere where people were asked to submit as many servonyms as they could come up with, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

edit: Here it is... 700 Servonyms by celestical.

(I still maintain that I am lazy)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I, for one hate having to come up with servonyms. I consider it the hardest aspect of the story

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:52 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
It was never a problem for me, I usually think about what I know about the guy naming her (does he just want to humiliate her? Is he even interested in her personality?) and put it together with what I know about her (if he does want to give her a name that "fits" what would he base it on? What does she look like? What does she act like?)

Then I just put 2 or 3 words together.

Of course most of the other writers here are more prolific than me, it's been a while since I wrote a story, so maybe I just haven't run out of good names yet. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Jugs - it sounds like it is a issue for you because you are looking for more than just names. You want names that convey some extra meaning, be it humor (as shown by your favorite) or some darker side such as shame, scorn, worthlessness, etc. This is good because it helps add a layer to your writing but it does make it harder.

Been reading Science Fiction/Fantasy for over 50 years and I recall a favored writer (Robert Asprin) created a very popular series (Myth). In the first novel he put a joke/pun sentence before each new chapter. Such as,

"Careful planning is the key to safe and swift travel"
ULYSSES

These little joke/puns were often very very funny and they really set off the books. BUT he later wrote that while the first and second books were easy it quickly got to where it was taking him longer to come up with those one liners than writing the rest of the book.

Point being - yes take the time to come up with a relevant name for those characters that you intend to spend time on or have important meaning to the story. Names like bouncytits help define your character. For the "walk-on/off" characters or should I say "crawl-on/off" :evil: minor parts just pull from that list or some quick fluff name.

p.s. - been enjoying your stories.