Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:27 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Samantha
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 2
Most of you will know the concept of the TV show "wife swap". Two women chance places for some time, live with the family of the other one and, in most times, have to follow the given rules at that house.

I thought of the same concept, but in the Erenisch universe. So you dont swap wifes, but slaves. Maybe for 2-4 weeks, two of them change places.
Would you participate at a show like that? Would you switch slaves with someone? And what do the cunts of this forum think about the idea?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:25 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
That is a great idea.

I'm surprised that we don't see more swapping, like when the twins were swapped for Carol in BG6 Family Reunion.

Seems like there were would be weekend swap meets for owners of lower quality slavegirls. That way owners would get a quality from more quantity effect.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:57 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I remember a comment in one of the earlier birthday gift episodes about a swap. Im not sure which. It was a dialog between Peter and Maggie I think.

I like the idea of weekend swap parties. Men meet for barbeque and go home with another slave. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:05 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I remember a comment in one of the earlier birthday gift episodes about a swap. Im not sure which. It was a dialog between Peter and Maggie I think.
You are prob thinking the pool scene in Bg 5. There Maggie says she served Peter's buddies 33 times. I don't know if this mean she was swapped. In BG1 she serves Jeff in the classroom and all 33 could be like that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:51 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
I assume there’s plenty of slave swapping going on. At least for shorter preiods of time, men like to brag about their toys - “here mate, try this one out”. But then, as with borrowing out your hot wheels, you'd be pretty nervous about the moron denting your baby.

Re the comics:
At the party where Peter wins Gwen, isn’t the bet/contest preluded by a “slave swap”?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 am 
Slave Owner

Thon wrote:
I assume there’s plenty of slave swapping going on. At least for shorter preiods of time, men like to brag about their toys - “here mate, try this one out”. But then, as with borrowing out your hot wheels, you'd be pretty nervous about the moron denting your baby.

Well, when the swap would be for two weeks or more, its something different than to watch someone use your cunt just for once, i think. But maybe a master would think that his cunt may get damaged and just in case damages the swapped cunt, too?

There could be local slave swap plattform, too. Like "erenischville-swaps.com". You register a cunt and wait for someone to suggest a swap, then accept or not. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 am 
BFA Director

Fave comic: La Société
Thon wrote:
At the party where Peter wins Gwen, isn’t the bet/contest preluded by a “slave swap”?

yes and also in BG6 at the cumpit club boys swap the slaves. They do a rotation I think but for a short time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:23 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Ooh, this is a fun one.

In the longer term, the slave has to adapt to a different man's tastes and new habits and traditions in the other household.

New habits could get interesting for all kinds of things:
- Wake-up blowjob duties
- Morning bathroom rituals
- Breakfast: Bowl on the floor? Slave Chow? Cum added? Clean-up of dishes: using tits, tongue, etc?
- Exercise: Treadmill with dildo? Out for a walk in the park? Part of a puppy girl sled team?
- Training: Orgasm tasks, or orgasm denial? Deepthroat practice? Humping furniture? Getting off other slaves? Sending her true master sexy photos?
- Relaxation: Preparing for temp master's return from work? Preparing great meals? Bringing slippers in her teeth? Offering her body as a chair? Getting her face fucked while he watches other slaves dance?
- Sleep: Cunt-shocks, or relaxing? In a basement cage or in a fluffy puppygirl bed in the temp master's bedroom?

To answer the question, I would totally participate in the slave swap — though maybe not by trading my slavewife. I'd feel a sense of responsibility and offer updates to the owner so he knows she's okay, and maybe ask some questions about her handling and care.

As a televised reality show I'd be less excited.

Fun daydreams!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:25 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
I remember a local TV show called "Dialing for Dollars" when I was a kid and of course "The Dating Game". Maybe a version of these could be "Dialing for Cunts" - if you receive the call and know the answer you win a young fresh cunt. And "The Cunt Game" - where contestants could either win a cunt or maybe win a week or month with a celebrity cunt. I would watch these over anything currently on the networks :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 am 
Transcended

I think the obvious choice is "Price is right" :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:00 am 
Slave Owner

MrGoodPecker wrote:

This would be awesome! I can imagine to have a jury with experts, making comments about the value. Candidates could even use the jury-joker once.
And there could be a special every now and then with voluntary sluts which want to know their value.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
MrGoodPecker wrote:

I remember our PM conversation about this idea a couple years ago. That time I was reluctant because it'd be a direct parody of a real life show, but then I went and did the bachelor thing in Karma 2 :Turns out I don't have principles :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm 
Supreme Being

Haha! Just surprising yourself, E.

Price Is Right sounds so fun. And the way they present those prizes!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Discovering this new topic has been a pleasant surprise.

For a while now (rather, the last month) I've been working on a new image that I had promised Master C and Puppygirl-Jugs in this other topic.

My new image is a couple of pages of a Television guide of some of the channels of the world created by our favorite artist and writer and incidentally add some of the most interesting ideas of users (Do you recognize any of the series, Master C?).

Interestingly I had also included "Price is right" to the list of programs, now I know I have made the right decision.

I'm still working on this image (unfortunately I do not have much free time lately and just entered the forum) but I can offer you a small preview, about 17% of the total image (click on the image to see it with better resolution) .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:32 pm 
Harem Owner

There is an idea - "Wheel of Slavery". To spice it up you could have a bareneck spreadeagled on the wheel for spins. If someone hits the PRIZE slot she would get off the wheel and kneel by the contestant (assume BJ's, etc during play), if contestant won round he gets to keep her. The bareneck would be paid for each show, unless of course the contestant won her. A year or 6 month of freedom tax might be enough to get her to risk her freedom.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:33 pm 
Transcended

Love it! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:42 am 
Supreme Being

Oh my gosh, Icaro! What a cool image! You and E collaborate so beautifully. It is looking GREAT!

For a game with a girl on a wheel... why have her get off the wheel? Perhaps she can be on all fours, to be enjoyed from all angles.

And the idea that she might win or lose freedom is super hot...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 pm 
Harem Owner

Master C wrote:
Oh my gosh, Icaro! What a cool image! You and E collaborate so beautifully. It is looking GREAT!

For a game with a girl on a wheel... why have her get off the wheel? Perhaps she can be on all fours, to be enjoyed from all angles.

And the idea that she might win or lose freedom is super hot...

I suggested her getting off the wheel to be like the prize marker on "Wheel of Fortune". For some "action" maybe have girls for the vowels. So when you buy a vowel, if it matches you get the girl for enjoyment during that round.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:41 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Brilliant work Icaro. And I'm definitely adopting the Channel 3 logo you made :)

I'm also very curious about this 2031 movie "The Chase". Probably Rufus has the DVD already.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:32 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Icaro wrote:

I'm still working on this image (unfortunately I do not have much free time lately and just entered the forum) but I can offer you a small preview, about 17% of the total image (click on the image to see it with better resolution) .

This is brilliant!!