Melinda 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Cherry 28%  28%  [ 11 ]
Tawnie 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 39
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:46 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I know I know Paul and Sherry relationship is progressing at full speed....
But
I feel that with the new additions to his harem there will be a big competition.

-Sherry is getting cocky. Maybe Paul will take her down to teach her a lesson?
-Carol is a strong contender. remember the Office and the secretary? Remember Lovelust? She can be the next wife.
-Molly is still obedient and loyal afterr all Paul had done to her. Paul rewards loyalty. She can come back.
-Cherry and Melinda are still free and mysterious. Paul can take one of them as his new free-wife.
-Tawnie is the most submissive and innocent girl in the series. What happens if she has the favorites authority?

Let us know which one do you think COULD BE or SHOULD BE the next favorite?

(two choices per user)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
you read my mind with this poll.

I think the race will be between Cherry and Sherry now.
Carol is a possiblity too. she'd be my third choice.
:sherry: :cherry:
:carol:

In the Game, Cherry is showing signs that she sees herself better then her little sister. One time she says "if little dumdum can handle him (Paul) I can too". She will definitely make a move sooner or later.

I am soooo excited to see the two sisters fight it out. Let's see if Sherry does something like what she did to Carol in BG11 when Cherry threatens her status.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:24 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Peter + Paul
Fave comic: All of them
Bangerman wrote:
you read my mind with this poll.

I think the race will be between Cherry and Sherry now.
Carol is a possiblity too. she'd be my third choice.
:sherry: :cherry:
:carol:

In the Game, Cherry is showing signs that she sees herself better then her little sister. One time she says "if little dumdum can handle him (Paul) I can too". She will definitely make a move sooner or later.

I am soooo excited to see the two sisters fight it out. Let's see if Sherry does something like what she did to Carol in BG11 when Cherry threatens her status.

Totally agree! :sherry: :cherry:

( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:45 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I chose Carol. I think it is a toss up between Carol and Sherry with Sherry being the most likely to win. However, Paul still has feelings for Carol.

I don’t think Cherry will make a move on Paul. I think E has something else in mind for Cherry and Melinda.

However, I think Tawnie out lives them all. She’s Peter’s gift so there is sentimental value there and I think Paul is fond of her. He likes penetrating her in the vagina as much as he like to do the same to Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:39 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: La Société
I voted :carol: and :tawnie:

:carol: is Paul's first love.

:tawnie: because E likes twists. Biggest twist here is Tawnie.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:44 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Samantha
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 2
I am pretty sure that will be a fight between the two sisters. That would offer very interesting possibilitys for the next few storys!
While I like Tawnie, I don't think that she will be the favorite, because she is too submissive. Paul seems to prefer more challenging slaves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:26 am 
Trainer

Fave comic: birthday gift
Cherry may try but she will fail. You are forgetting that she is too old for Paul.

It is between Sherry and Carol. Carol is old but she is Paul's first love and she is the only woman who never really surrendered to Paul. Sherry and Carol are the only ones Paul likes having long talks with. He doesn't punish them when they speak their mind and sometimes insult him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
I don't know what will happen but I WANT a :sherry: vs :cherry: competition.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:14 pm 
Supreme Being

Looks like I’m in a minority here but I don’t want to see Cherry trying to take Sherry’s position.

E please don’t read the rest because I think the following would be a awesome story and I know if it’s something you are planning you’ll change it.

I think it would be better to see Paul buying Cherry expensive dresses and jewelry. Taking her out to fancy restaurants. Introducing her to rich and powerful men. This would make Sherry jealous of her sister and perhaps hate Cherry a little. All the while Cherry doesn’t want the attention from Paul because of her love for Sherry. The kicker would be that Paul was buying Cherry all these expensive gifts and introducing her to these powerful men to show her off and to forge a partnership with one of them through marriage.

To me that would be more interesting than a straight Cherry vs Sherry because Sherry would win. This also could start a string of Cherry comics.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:00 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Peter + Paul
Fave comic: All of them
dougeee wrote:
Looks like I’m in a minority here but I don’t want to see Cherry trying to take Sherry’s position.

E please don’t read the rest because I think the following would be a awesome story and I know if it’s something you are planning you’ll change it.

I think it would be better to see Paul buying Cherry expensive dresses and jewelry. Taking her out to fancy restaurants. Introducing her to rich and powerful men. This would make Sherry jealous of her sister and perhaps hate Cherry a little. All the while Cherry doesn’t want the attention from Paul because of her love for Sherry. The kicker would be that Paul was buying Cherry all these expensive gifts and introducing her to these powerful men to show her off and to forge a partnership with one of them through marriage.

To me that would be more interesting than a straight Cherry vs Sherry because Sherry would win. This also could start a string of Cherry comics.

This could be an awesome new story and a really good storyline about Cherry, but what about Melinda?
Maybe, the inconspicuous person is the key. (Melinda emoji :| )

( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:03 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
Molly gets no love. :D

I chose Carol and Cherry. I'm not sure why but I think Sherry arc is almost complete. I think Paul totally destroyed Sherry in the Game she just don't know it yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:56 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
This is an excellent polling subject.

I went for Sherry and (slightly controversially) Tawnie)

The reasoning behind Sherry is clear and obvious;- she is the slave wife and Paul clearly enjoys playing off her. I think she is good for Paul because she is what he looks for in a slave wife. She is young, obedient but still fiery. Willing to abuse other slaves to protect her position, Fiery enough of temperament to be interesting but docile enough not to be dangerous. Similarly she is intelligent enough to be prodded but not smart enough to realise when she is being played. In many ways she is a slightly more naive and younger version of Carol/ If you are a manipulative bastard with a huge ego she is paydirt.

Many people seem to assume that Charry is the next favourite yet I disagree with this view of Paul's mindset. To my mind the only reason he acquired Cherry and her mother was as a final victory over Piers Potts This was why he had bought Sherry for Peter in BG 2, and why he marries her in BG 8. He wants to take everything from a man he clearly despised. He knew of Piers "interest" in Cherry and was clearly amused and slightly disgusted by it. In that sense He has no wish to take her himself, her uses are found in other ways in the Game. He has no personal interest in Cherry at all, he probably sees her as tainted goods. She is a trophy of his victory and with time that degree of interest will fade So he will simply discard her and her mother (and maybe Sherry too?) and find new toys to play with

Tawnie is the interesting one. Every other slave Paul engages with serves a purpose in his advancement. Molly is the toy who lasted too long enough and needed replacing. Maggie is a way of working on his son, the Potts girls are a raised middle finger to an enemy Carol is scratching an old itch. The Andersons (remember them?) were payment on a debt They were all taken and used for a reason and happily discarded as and when. Tawnie however is different, he sees her as a sweet,dumb little obedient creature. who had found her natural level and need never feel any strain By his own ( very low) standards he is actually fond of her. He calls her his "favourite r@petoy" and takes time out to enjoy her plesures for no other reason than she is there to be used. With every other slave you sense an ulterior purpose. She is inoffensive enough that no slave would dislike her and like Maggie she could lead but not rule, and she is close enough to him for his power to be clearly the real deal. That would amuse him greatly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 am 
Supreme Being

I agree with Rufus that with all the other slaves Paul has some kind of previous history with except Tawnie and E seems to show that he has some Kind of bond with her.

The scene in The Game when we see all three girls out of their cages and sleeping around Paul. Even though Tawnie is on the floor E puts Paul’s hand on her head. Then later in the comic we see Paul gently r@ping Tawnie. In most of the comics E shows Paul abusing Tawnie then rewarding her. I think Tawnie is treated just as well as Sherry she just doesn’t have the authority that Sherry has.

Plus it’s hard to know exactly what Paul thinks of Tawnie because we get no thought bubbles from him. I guess it’s a good thing that he always tells the truth.