Fave character: Maggie
Bg8 vs society

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
This one was really really hard!

But in the end Maggie beats Sherry...

(literally? I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Maggie discipline Sherry) 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 am 
Supreme Being

we've already seen maggie discipline sherry. But you do bring up something. How is the stevenson household being run now with those two being in charge? Is it as cruel as ever or is it a little better? I kind of see Sherry and Maggie being the ying and yang. Sherry being the harsh disciplinarian while Maggie has a softer touch. I can see the slaves hoping that Sherry leaves the house so that Maggie will be in charge.

Also not only was Peter Sherry's master but Maggie was Sherry's mistress. Now that Sherry is a wife slave that means she is above Maggie. Is she now responsible for disciplining Maggie and if so does she find it as exciting as when she was whipping the other slaves? I think that would be an interesting scene with Sherry having to whip Maggie. Of course the order would come from Paul, I'm not sure if Peter would like that though. But I don't think that would happen considering there are two different harems under one roof.

In bg8 it seemed clear that Maggie was responsible for Peter's slaves but we also saw that she took care of Tawnie when it came to her famine needs. Personally, I would like to see a scene where Maggie is disciplining Gwen at the same time that Sherry is disciplining Tawnie. I also would like to see Sherry have some one on one time with Molly. I have a feeling she'd be a little crueler with than what Maggie was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 am 
Lawmaker

dougeee wrote:
Also not only was Peter Sherry's master but Maggie was Sherry's mistress. Now that Sherry is a wife slave that means she is above Maggie. Is she now responsible for disciplining Maggie and if so does she find it as exciting as when she was whipping the other slaves? I think that would be an interesting scene with Sherry having to whip Maggie. Of course the order would come from Paul, I'm not sure if Peter would like that though. But I don't think that would happen considering there are two different harems under one roof.

In bg8 it seemed clear that Maggie was responsible for Peter's slaves but we also saw that she took care of Tawnie when it came to her famine needs. Personally, I would like to see a scene where Maggie is disciplining Gwen at the same time that Sherry is disciplining Tawnie. I also would like to see Sherry have some one on one time with Molly. I have a feeling she'd be a little crueler with than what Maggie was.

good thoughts. Maybe this deserves its own thread. I always saw Maggie as Sherry's weakness. Sherry was utterly, head over heals, in love with Maggie. Maggie was never quite as enthusiastic. So I think Maggie wil continue to have more power over Sherry, even if Sherry is technically above her.

I always, always wanted to see Sherry get jealous of Peter. Maggie seems to love Peter more than she did Sherry. Their love triangle has yet to really be explored.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:50 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
So you guys want me to explore the relationships between Sherry and Maggie, Maggie and Gwen, Sherry and Tawnie, Sherry and Molly, Maggie and Carol, Carol and Molly, Gwen and Tawnie... (six women with 15 possible couplings), also triple and quadruple situations with Maggie, Sherry, Gwen and Tawnie, throw in Paul, Peter, Carol or Molly when necessary (not trying to do the math here). I also have to show what happens to Jeff and his slaves, plus other students and teachers, etc.

I can do that in 23 episodes, give or take 3.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:14 am 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:

Time to get crackin' :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 pm 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:
So you guys want me to explore the relationships between Sherry and Maggie, Maggie and Gwen, Sherry and Tawnie, Sherry and Molly, Maggie and Carol, Carol and Molly, Gwen and Tawnie... (six women with 15 possible couplings), also triple and quadruple situations with Maggie, Sherry, Gwen and Tawnie, throw in Paul, Peter, Carol or Molly when necessary (not trying to do the math here). I also have to show what happens to Jeff and his slaves, plus other students and teachers, etc.

Naw that is too much exploration. I just want to see Maggie and Sherry whipping Gwen and Tawnie while drinking ice tea by the pool then Tawnie and Gwen don't have to appear for the rest of the comic. Of course Sherry will use Molly as a chair, though I guess that would mean Carol would be Maggie's chair. :geek:

So I wonder which comic Erenisch voted for. I bet it had Sherry in it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 pm 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
we've already seen maggie discipline sherry.

We've seen Maggie correct Sherry's posture... I want to see Maggie whip Sherry like Peter whips Maggie! :twisted:

(Carol could even watch) 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:49 am 
Supreme Being

Dr. White wrote:
dougeee wrote:
we've already seen maggie discipline sherry.

We've seen Maggie correct Sherry's posture... I want to see Maggie whip Sherry like Peter whips Maggie! :twisted:

(Carol could even watch) 8-)

well that is only going to happen in a flashback. Sherry is head cunt now. If anything it'll be her putting the whipping on Maggie.

About Maggie correcting Sherry's posture. Peter seems to have a lot of pride in Maggie doing that. Would one say he is as impress with Maggie being able to control Sherry as he was with Anna when she controlled Sherry back in episode 5. Both controlled Sherry with two different methods.

Another thought is could Maggie's method of controlling Sherry sparked an idea in Paul's head on how he could break her. I mean seeing this unbreakable cunt do whatever Maggie tells her to do.

BTW this match is turning to be a blow out. Society is a good comic. I was expecting it to be neck and neck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:49 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:

We'll happily settle for 25 :)

Sherry for the late comeback?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
BTW this match is turning to be a blow out. Society is a good comic. I was expecting it to be neck and neck

Well, Sherry is also in a significant portion of BG8. As far as character appearances go all Society has going for it is Michelle and one little scene of Tawnie. Although that is a great scene, it doesn't make up for no Maggie...

BG8 has all of both Peter and Paul's harems so that gives it a big leg up! 8-)

(and I don't see why Peter and Paul couldn't decide together to make Maggie whip Sherry as foreplay, it's all about showmanship!) :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 am 
Supreme Being

Dr. White wrote:
dougeee wrote:

(and I don't see why Peter and Paul couldn't decide together to make Maggie whip Sherry as foreplay, it's all about showmanship!) :twisted:

are we talking about just foreplay or disciplining. Foreplay I could see, but that means Sherry will be whipping Maggie as well.

Maggie disciplining Sherry, unless its a flashback, is not happening. Of course there is always that outside chance that Peter has her do it behind Paul's back. That is while Paul is at work. Of course that means when Paul finds out poor Maggie will receive a beating that she'll never forget.

But Maggie is not going to whip Sherry. You can take that to the bank.