It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Egypt Adventure
by Feather

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Mama's Boy 3
by Slasher

Comic (42 pages)
EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
Emma's Grief
by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who would you want to be your favorite/slave wife or mistress
I am a male and vote for Maggie 66%  66%  [ 37 ]
I am a female and vote for Maggie 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
I am a male and vote for Sherry 23%  23%  [ 13 ]
I am a female and vote for Sherry 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 56
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 am 
Offline
BFA Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 149
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: La Société
Molly rules with threats Maggie rules with a soft voice. She doesn't need a whip



We saw maggie in action in BG 8 and BG 9

on BG 8 she orders sherry and her mother to correct their stand on breakfast. Then she teches her mother to crawl. Alyaws politely.

on BG9 page 12 she orders Tawny to wash her shirt: "could you take and wash this." and calls her sweetie.
on page 19 she says good morning to Molly when taking out of her cage and asks about her night. she talks always polite until Molly talks bad about her mother. No curse words for pages.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:23 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1620
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
On the whole I would agree with what Bacchus says but, there is a rider here- in BG - she is polite to her mother and her best friend/lover neither woman would be likely to earn a tongue lashing from her. Peter may have an odd relationship with his mom (thorugh social conditioning) but Maggie doesn't.

In BG 9 she is telling the entirely docile and obedient Tawny to serve her Master's will. Again there is little reason to cuss here. The interesting one is Molly. It is true that you learn a lot about people by how they treat people they don't have to be nice to. Here Maggie lives up to her name.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1266
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
very interesting points here... Until I read what bacchus wrote, I wasn't aware how "clean and polite" Maggie's speech was.

In BG9 the scene where Maggie is ordered to take care of Molly (pages 19 through 30) has 15 panels where Maggie and Molly talk to each other (the rest is flashbacks). During that scene Maggie is always polite and mostly sympathetic to Molly's plight. There is only once namecalling in the scene, an it s on page 20:
Maggie wrote:
(speaking of her mother) she is a much better woman than you, you piece of shit.
As you see, even there, she does not use a sexist insult, she uses a mild one like "piece of shit".

Maggie is always sweet. Thanks bacchus for letting me see that detail. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:21 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Maggie lives up to her name.

Cumbunny?


(ha ha, that's a joke, son, a joke...) :lol:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:23 am 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 665
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
MrGoodPecker wrote:
very interesting points here... Until I read what bacchus wrote, I wasn't aware how "clean and polite" Maggie's speech was.

In BG9 the scene where Maggie is ordered to take care of Molly (pages 19 through 30) has 15 panels where Maggie and Molly talk to each other (the rest is flashbacks). During that scene Maggie is always polite and mostly sympathetic to Molly's plight. There is only once namecalling in the scene, an it s on page 20:
Maggie wrote:
(speaking of her mother) she is a much better woman than you, you piece of shit.
As you see, even there, she does not use a sexist insult, she uses a mild one like "piece of shit".

Maggie is always sweet. Thanks bacchus for letting me see that detail. :)

Okay maybe that is why female members on the forum are drawn to Sherry as their potential mistress. Maggie is not a dom mistress a sub likes. She has to be tough like Sherry.

The men are looking for a sub so they tend to gravitate towards meggie who is more submissive than Sherry.

Here, hand me my psych diploma. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
I would like to see Maggie's attitude toward Gwen now that Gwen tried to overtake her spot and I'd like to see her handle someone who is as rebellious as Sherry was toward Peter. Sooner or later Maggie will face a slave who won't be so submissive.

Besides, if Anna ever became Peter's slave I don't think Maggie would have been so kind to her. That is why I'm interested in seeing her interactions with Gwen and if Erenisch will do anything with that subplot.

To add to her interaction with Molly. Maggie is a bright woman and has always learned quicker than the other girls about how a slave's life is and how to succeed in it. In Her dialogue with Molly she explains how she is grateful for her example. She understood that Molly only did those things to please Paul. However, Maggie also saw that Molly had a personal grudge against her mother, probably because Molly treated her mother worse than the other slaves, and that is what angered her.

Still Maggie's sweetness is why I voted for her. I almost voted for Sherry because it might be nice for my slaves to hate somebody more than me.

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:53 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
dougeee wrote:
I would like to see Maggie's attitude toward Gwen now that Gwen tried to overtake her spot and I'd like to see her handle someone who is as rebellious as Sherry was toward Peter. Sooner or later Maggie will face a slave who won't be so submissive.


.


There is a great single frame in BG 9. Gwen is going down on Peter and Maggie looks at Gwen over Peter's shoulder. You can tell that Maggie is registering that Gwen is trying to threaten her position. I love the details of the artwork. The look on Maggie's face says it all.

Gwen is not really a threat to Maggie though, Peter never really had anywhere near the feelings for Gwen that he has for Maggie. I think Maggie is smart enough to know that. So she understands she does not need to really go after Gwen too much. However, it would be very interesting to see how Maggie would respond to another girl who really did pose a threat.

Anna was a legitimate threat to Maggie, Anna really could have stolen Peter's heart and Maggie really was jealous of Anna. That was the best thing about Anna's story actually, how it affected Maggie. I had hoped Anna would end up below Maggie, so we could see how that story would play out. I would have liked to have seen Anna be jealous of Maggie, because Peter picked Maggie over Anna. Sadly, Peter was never given a chance to choose between the 2 girls, and now we will never know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:04 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1266
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
otherguy wrote:
dougeee wrote:
I would like to see Maggie's attitude toward Gwen now that Gwen tried to overtake her spot and I'd like to see her handle someone who is as rebellious as Sherry was toward Peter. Sooner or later Maggie will face a slave who won't be so submissive.


.


There is a great single frame in BG 9. Gwen is going down on Peter and Maggie looks at Gwen over Peter's shoulder. You can tell that Maggie is registering that Gwen is trying to threaten her position. I love the details of the artwork. The look on Maggie's face says it all.

Gwen is not really a threat to Maggie though, Peter never really had anywhere near the feelings for Gwen that he has for Maggie. I think Maggie is smart enough to know that. So she understands she does not need to really go after Gwen too much. However, it would be very interesting to see how Maggie would respond to another girl who really did pose a threat.

Anna was a legitimate threat to Maggie, Anna really could have stolen Peter's heart and Maggie really was jealous of Anna. That was the best thing about Anna's story actually, how it affected Maggie. I had hoped Anna would end up below Maggie, so we could see how that story would play out. I would have liked to have seen Anna be jealous of Maggie, because Peter picked Maggie over Anna. Sadly, Peter was never given a chance to choose between the 2 girls, and now we will never know.

I agree with all that. Maggie is confident in her position as long as the contender is Gwen. Remember that even after the home invasion Peter did not choose Gwen. He picked Regina and then bribed the teacher with her. Anna made her nervous, but I think Anna's purpose as a character was exactly that: Help Maggie realize her love for Peter. I think Gwen is useless in this situation, as Maggie already confessed her love to Peter.

The over the shoulder look was great as you say. She is looking carefully, but not in an angry way. She knows Gwen means nothing to Peter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
i would like to point out that Sherry never dominated Maggie it was always the other way around. I'm guessing maggie's next biggest challenge is her own mother.

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
dougeee wrote:
i would like to point out that Sherry never dominated Maggie it was always the other way around. I'm guessing maggie's next biggest challenge is her own mother.

Even though Maggie looks like the dom in the Maggie-Sherry relationship, I think in reality Sherry is the real dom. She always jokingly "submit" to Maggie, probably because she has the self-confidence to do so. Just a theory.

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
Would be interesting to know a little more about their relationship before Maggie was enslaved.

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:59 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Thon wrote:
Would be interesting to know a little more about their relationship before Maggie was enslaved.



Well, we know that Peter was the first boy Maggie sucked off, however in BG1 Molly remarks how good Maggie is with her tongue, perhaps she had some practice before her enslavement. However, Maggie was too sweet and innocent to engage in anything like that.

Sherry on the hand may have had fantasies about Maggie. There's some evidence that she hates boys in BG2

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
samantha wrote:
dougeee wrote:
i would like to point out that Sherry never dominated Maggie it was always the other way around. I'm guessing maggie's next biggest challenge is her own mother.

Even though Maggie looks like the dom in the Maggie-Sherry relationship, I think in reality Sherry is the real dom. She always jokingly "submit" to Maggie, probably because she has the self-confidence to do so. Just a theory.

In a traditional Dom/Sub relationship isn't it really the Sub who's in control?

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 am 
Offline
BFA Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 149
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: La Société
Dr. White wrote:
samantha wrote:
dougeee wrote:
i would like to point out that Sherry never dominated Maggie it was always the other way around. I'm guessing maggie's next biggest challenge is her own mother.

Even though Maggie looks like the dom in the Maggie-Sherry relationship, I think in reality Sherry is the real dom. She always jokingly "submit" to Maggie, probably because she has the self-confidence to do so. Just a theory.

In a traditional Dom/Sub relationship isn't it really the Sub who's in control?

in consensual ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Who will be the first female to vote for Maggie? Real Peer pressure is on now. No girl wants to be the first. Only five as voted and its been awhile since a female has voted.

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2582
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
That is probably the total number of active female members on the forum. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:
That is probably the total number of active female members on the forum. :D


Give or take one… :P

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:33 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1620
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
dougeee wrote:
Sherry on the hand may have had fantasies about Maggie. There's some evidence that she hates boys in BG2


Sherry's approach to Maggie is an interesting one. I think she plays the sub role with her for two reasons;-

1) In BG 2 Peter made Sherry "her slave" but this was purely intended as a humiliating punishment for her kneeing him where it matters. She isn't simply a slave girl (the world is full of them) she is controlled by a slave's slave the lowest of the low. The two girls maintained this relationship because that was what the Master ordered. Ironically, Peter has probably long since fogotten about it.

2) They find it a bit of flirtatious fun. Both of them realise that being slaves is their lifelong reality, but at least this way they cna have some tenderness and pleasure from it away from the lifetime of molestation, cock sucking and endless humiliation and degradation at the hands of the Masters. In this sense neither of them take it seriously, Maggie dare not because, even if she were not collared too, females cannot own slaves but she could be 'first girl' over Sherry who tends to be the one to refer to her subordination to Maggie anyway. I don't think Sherry's promotion will have affected ths at all because it only exists between the two girls anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:01 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
That is probably the total number of active female members on the forum. :D


I guess the poll question also helped confirmed how many active females we have as well as how many active males we have.

Part of me wishes the numbers were reversed because if we all met at an Erenisch party I know I wouldn't get pick to dance. :(

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:32 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Yeah a 25:5 ratio is really unfortunate but about what one would expect in this sort of community. :(

I also wish the ratio were reversed, I want a good chance at my pick of harem girls... :D


(I guess that's why they had to have a revolution in the E-verse.) :geek:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group