I am a female and vote for Maggie 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
I am a male and vote for Sherry 23%  23%  [ 13 ]
I am a female and vote for Sherry 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 56
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: La Société
Molly rules with threats Maggie rules with a soft voice. She doesn't need a whip

We saw maggie in action in BG 8 and BG 9

on BG 8 she orders sherry and her mother to correct their stand on breakfast. Then she teches her mother to crawl. Alyaws politely.

on BG9 page 12 she orders Tawny to wash her shirt: "could you take and wash this." and calls her sweetie.
on page 19 she says good morning to Molly when taking out of her cage and asks about her night. she talks always polite until Molly talks bad about her mother. No curse words for pages.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:23 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
On the whole I would agree with what Bacchus says but, there is a rider here- in BG - she is polite to her mother and her best friend/lover neither woman would be likely to earn a tongue lashing from her. Peter may have an odd relationship with his mom (thorugh social conditioning) but Maggie doesn't.

In BG 9 she is telling the entirely docile and obedient Tawny to serve her Master's will. Again there is little reason to cuss here. The interesting one is Molly. It is true that you learn a lot about people by how they treat people they don't have to be nice to. Here Maggie lives up to her name.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
very interesting points here... Until I read what bacchus wrote, I wasn't aware how "clean and polite" Maggie's speech was.

In BG9 the scene where Maggie is ordered to take care of Molly (pages 19 through 30) has 15 panels where Maggie and Molly talk to each other (the rest is flashbacks). During that scene Maggie is always polite and mostly sympathetic to Molly's plight. There is only once namecalling in the scene, an it s on page 20:
Maggie wrote:
(speaking of her mother) she is a much better woman than you, you piece of shit.
As you see, even there, she does not use a sexist insult, she uses a mild one like "piece of shit".

Maggie is always sweet. Thanks bacchus for letting me see that detail. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:21 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Maggie lives up to her name.

Cumbunny?

(ha ha, that's a joke, son, a joke...) :lol:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:23 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
MrGoodPecker wrote:
very interesting points here... Until I read what bacchus wrote, I wasn't aware how "clean and polite" Maggie's speech was.

In BG9 the scene where Maggie is ordered to take care of Molly (pages 19 through 30) has 15 panels where Maggie and Molly talk to each other (the rest is flashbacks). During that scene Maggie is always polite and mostly sympathetic to Molly's plight. There is only once namecalling in the scene, an it s on page 20:
Maggie wrote:
(speaking of her mother) she is a much better woman than you, you piece of shit.
As you see, even there, she does not use a sexist insult, she uses a mild one like "piece of shit".

Maggie is always sweet. Thanks bacchus for letting me see that detail. :)

Okay maybe that is why female members on the forum are drawn to Sherry as their potential mistress. Maggie is not a dom mistress a sub likes. She has to be tough like Sherry.

The men are looking for a sub so they tend to gravitate towards meggie who is more submissive than Sherry.

Here, hand me my psych diploma. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I would like to see Maggie's attitude toward Gwen now that Gwen tried to overtake her spot and I'd like to see her handle someone who is as rebellious as Sherry was toward Peter. Sooner or later Maggie will face a slave who won't be so submissive.

Besides, if Anna ever became Peter's slave I don't think Maggie would have been so kind to her. That is why I'm interested in seeing her interactions with Gwen and if Erenisch will do anything with that subplot.

To add to her interaction with Molly. Maggie is a bright woman and has always learned quicker than the other girls about how a slave's life is and how to succeed in it. In Her dialogue with Molly she explains how she is grateful for her example. She understood that Molly only did those things to please Paul. However, Maggie also saw that Molly had a personal grudge against her mother, probably because Molly treated her mother worse than the other slaves, and that is what angered her.

Still Maggie's sweetness is why I voted for her. I almost voted for Sherry because it might be nice for my slaves to hate somebody more than me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:53 pm 
Lawmaker

dougeee wrote:
I would like to see Maggie's attitude toward Gwen now that Gwen tried to overtake her spot and I'd like to see her handle someone who is as rebellious as Sherry was toward Peter. Sooner or later Maggie will face a slave who won't be so submissive.

There is a great single frame in BG 9. Gwen is going down on Peter and Maggie looks at Gwen over Peter's shoulder. You can tell that Maggie is registering that Gwen is trying to threaten her position. I love the details of the artwork. The look on Maggie's face says it all.

Gwen is not really a threat to Maggie though, Peter never really had anywhere near the feelings for Gwen that he has for Maggie. I think Maggie is smart enough to know that. So she understands she does not need to really go after Gwen too much. However, it would be very interesting to see how Maggie would respond to another girl who really did pose a threat.

Anna was a legitimate threat to Maggie, Anna really could have stolen Peter's heart and Maggie really was jealous of Anna. That was the best thing about Anna's story actually, how it affected Maggie. I had hoped Anna would end up below Maggie, so we could see how that story would play out. I would have liked to have seen Anna be jealous of Maggie, because Peter picked Maggie over Anna. Sadly, Peter was never given a chance to choose between the 2 girls, and now we will never know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:04 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
otherguy wrote:
dougeee wrote:

There is a great single frame in BG 9. Gwen is going down on Peter and Maggie looks at Gwen over Peter's shoulder. You can tell that Maggie is registering that Gwen is trying to threaten her position. I love the details of the artwork. The look on Maggie's face says it all.

Gwen is not really a threat to Maggie though, Peter never really had anywhere near the feelings for Gwen that he has for Maggie. I think Maggie is smart enough to know that. So she understands she does not need to really go after Gwen too much. However, it would be very interesting to see how Maggie would respond to another girl who really did pose a threat.

Anna was a legitimate threat to Maggie, Anna really could have stolen Peter's heart and Maggie really was jealous of Anna. That was the best thing about Anna's story actually, how it affected Maggie. I had hoped Anna would end up below Maggie, so we could see how that story would play out. I would have liked to have seen Anna be jealous of Maggie, because Peter picked Maggie over Anna. Sadly, Peter was never given a chance to choose between the 2 girls, and now we will never know.

I agree with all that. Maggie is confident in her position as long as the contender is Gwen. Remember that even after the home invasion Peter did not choose Gwen. He picked Regina and then bribed the teacher with her. Anna made her nervous, but I think Anna's purpose as a character was exactly that: Help Maggie realize her love for Peter. I think Gwen is useless in this situation, as Maggie already confessed her love to Peter.

The over the shoulder look was great as you say. She is looking carefully, but not in an angry way. She knows Gwen means nothing to Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 pm 
Supreme Being

i would like to point out that Sherry never dominated Maggie it was always the other way around. I'm guessing maggie's next biggest challenge is her own mother.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
dougeee wrote:
i would like to point out that Sherry never dominated Maggie it was always the other way around. I'm guessing maggie's next biggest challenge is her own mother.

Even though Maggie looks like the dom in the Maggie-Sherry relationship, I think in reality Sherry is the real dom. She always jokingly "submit" to Maggie, probably because she has the self-confidence to do so. Just a theory.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Would be interesting to know a little more about their relationship before Maggie was enslaved.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:59 am 
Supreme Being

Thon wrote:
Would be interesting to know a little more about their relationship before Maggie was enslaved.

Well, we know that Peter was the first boy Maggie sucked off, however in BG1 Molly remarks how good Maggie is with her tongue, perhaps she had some practice before her enslavement. However, Maggie was too sweet and innocent to engage in anything like that.

Sherry on the hand may have had fantasies about Maggie. There's some evidence that she hates boys in BG2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 am 
Transcended

samantha wrote:
dougeee wrote:

Even though Maggie looks like the dom in the Maggie-Sherry relationship, I think in reality Sherry is the real dom. She always jokingly "submit" to Maggie, probably because she has the self-confidence to do so. Just a theory.

In a traditional Dom/Sub relationship isn't it really the Sub who's in control?

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 am 
BFA Director

Fave comic: La Société
Dr. White wrote:
samantha wrote:
dougeee wrote:

In a traditional Dom/Sub relationship isn't it really the Sub who's in control?

in consensual ones.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am 
Supreme Being

Who will be the first female to vote for Maggie? Real Peer pressure is on now. No girl wants to be the first. Only five as voted and its been awhile since a female has voted.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
That is probably the total number of active female members on the forum. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:

Give or take one… :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:33 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
dougeee wrote:
Sherry on the hand may have had fantasies about Maggie. There's some evidence that she hates boys in BG2

Sherry's approach to Maggie is an interesting one. I think she plays the sub role with her for two reasons;-

1) In BG 2 Peter made Sherry "her slave" but this was purely intended as a humiliating punishment for her kneeing him where it matters. She isn't simply a slave girl (the world is full of them) she is controlled by a slave's slave the lowest of the low. The two girls maintained this relationship because that was what the Master ordered. Ironically, Peter has probably long since fogotten about it.

2) They find it a bit of flirtatious fun. Both of them realise that being slaves is their lifelong reality, but at least this way they cna have some tenderness and pleasure from it away from the lifetime of molestation, cock sucking and endless humiliation and degradation at the hands of the Masters. In this sense neither of them take it seriously, Maggie dare not because, even if she were not collared too, females cannot own slaves but she could be 'first girl' over Sherry who tends to be the one to refer to her subordination to Maggie anyway. I don't think Sherry's promotion will have affected ths at all because it only exists between the two girls anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:01 am 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:

I guess the poll question also helped confirmed how many active females we have as well as how many active males we have.

Part of me wishes the numbers were reversed because if we all met at an Erenisch party I know I wouldn't get pick to dance. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:32 pm 
Transcended

Yeah a 25:5 ratio is really unfortunate but about what one would expect in this sort of community. :(

I also wish the ratio were reversed, I want a good chance at my pick of harem girls... :D

(I guess that's why they had to have a revolution in the E-verse.) :geek:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!