by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Top 5 Scenes?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
What are your top five scenes from any Erenisch comic?

If you can please explain why you love these scenes.

(I don't have a full list ready, maybe later...)

Post subject: Re: Top 5 Scenes?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Wendy
Fave comic: For Sale
There's still plenty of E's stuff I haven't gotten my hands on, but here's what I've got...

1) For Sale: Cindy with Maria di Fotze and her fiance. Starts hot right away with Maria setting things straight (dom woman schooling a sub is a simply luscious psychological trigger for me). Then, his instruction to consider her (Cindy's) hands tied behind her back until told otherwise demonstrates how sophisticated E's understanding of kink is -- one of the many thing I love about E's work). Finally, the emerging jealousy as Maria realizes that Cindy might be so compelling that she poses a real threat and requires a change in tactics from perverse to plainly evil. :twisted:

2) Birthday Gift 8: Paul's 'I just called to say "Fuck You"' phone call to Potts. Bringing to mind a possible new kink 'Phonecest'(tm). It was plenty perverse until Paul made Sherry call him 'daddy'. Then it went epic.

3) Birthday Gift 7: Pete and Steve (with Gwen and Sherry) in the fisting bet. Had to suspend disbelief a bit (maybe the aphrodisiacs in the girlfeed are more effective than I'm giving them credit for) but it was worth it to set up a scene where a high stakes orgasm contest was actually pulled off (blame my corruption by twisted Japanese gameshows, I suppose). Fun.

4) For Sale: Cindy on the school bus. A girl passed around and degraded and graded in an attempt to earn back her clothes. A sweet cruelty sundae with an insult on top 'Official Schoolbus Whore'.

5) Birthday Gift 4: Paul 'puppy training' Tawnie. Seemingly so little here, but every bit of the process of narrowing down Tawnie's focus to thanking Mr Whip and Mr Cock (effectively metaphors for punishment and service) and her metal integration of this process -- for so few panels and words, this, to me, is the most succinct example of the inner tension (and allure) of BDSM.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 am 
Transcended

Okay, I'm probably going to regret locking myself in like this because I'll undoubtedly forget some great scene and kick myself for not including it... but here goes;

5) Family Slave Set - The depiction of the industrial level kidnapping and processing of slave girls. I have always been a sucker for the large scale of the industry created by the CFSL. The intimate betrayals of family members like Maggie's father, apparently casually, selling her and the whole plot of 'For Sale' are wonderful gems of storytelling but knowing that there is a huge industry just enhances everything else for me. :twisted:

4) Alyssa's Diary: Slavemart - The 'Pussyguide' at the Girl-Mart. I just love the idea of a slave-girl being forced to aid in the subjugation of her fellows. The idea is of course much more apparent in the Slavecop stories but this is the first example of the idea so that's why I chose it. Also again with the idea of a slave-girl industry embodied by the Girl-Mart. (and the Slave-Fair) :twisted: :twisted:

3) BG4 - Lunch on the lawn. When Peter and Jeff use Sherry and Heather as seats for lunch and then Peter has Maggie and Tawnie eat hotdogs out of either end of Sherry. The humiliation of treating the girls like objects and abusing them without even screwing them is just so demeaning. (not that I want to see them stop screwing...) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2) (TIE) The Kennels/Gloria Candy and the BFA - The training montages. Who doesn't like to see a girl broken? And in such a matter of fact manner? It's intimate and insidious when Paul messes with a slavegirls head but, again, I find myself fascinated with the large scale professional debasement of girls under the CFSL. One of my favorite things about the E-verse in general is the wide acceptance of sexual slavery. In other stories the depravity of the male characters needs to be kept secret or hidden from society but here it's all open and accepted, it's such a wonderfully horrible world! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1) BG1 - Peter first sees Maggie done up in ribbons and chained to the fence! - Who can resist the original Birthday Gift? All the promise and peril that comes from that image! Peter thinks she is a car and Maggie's first sentiment to her new master is "Happy Birthday"! I have loved it from the moment I first saw it and I think my appreciation for it has only grown after all that has happened since. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Depending on my mood I might choose different scenes. There are so many awesome ones that even now I am second guessing myself and thinking of more scenes I'd like to add. But I can live with this list... :D

(by the way; 900 posts! whoot!) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:08 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I have been giving this a lot of thought and this is the result;-

1) BG 10 THe restaurant scene. I just love the way Paul and Carol play off each other mentally and physically

2) For Sale The bus scene is pure action extravaganza, and it all cnetres on Cindy with a bit of Gwen thrown in

3) Alyssa's diary It's very old school Erenisch but the scene where Alyssa has to choose new sister in servitude is classic piece of Evil master mind-fucking a slave. It is old but it still works

4) Sluts in Traiining The puppification of Kimmy wonderful because it works despite not actually showing that much

5) BG 2 The taking and breaking of Sherry. Everything from Maggie's shower to the end of the comic is wonderful piece of character development and action.

And you thought I was going with Bouncie didn't you? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Wendy
Fave comic: For Sale
I'm pretty sure it's the point of this discussion, but DAMN, this makes me anxious for my next books [was going to be SF/SF2, but the SiT books keep sounding better and better].

Also, a tangent, I don't see the Alyssa books at the store, and it took a LOT to get over my squick at ordering from dof the first time (so I'm not really sure HOW I'm going to scratch that itch).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:36 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
My first three comics were not published as Fansadox Collection titles. And for a good reason, because the art sucked. Dr. White and Rufus are too kind to mention that part. You don't really need to see those now you have seen newer comics.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:09 pm 
Transcended

Although I will admit it is a bit more basic that the masterpieces we are routinely treated to now, I still maintain that the art in the early comics was wonderful in it's own right.

(nostalgia colored glasses?)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:02 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Dr. White wrote:
Although I will admit it is a bit more basic that the masterpieces we are routinely treated to now, I still maintain that the art in the early comics was wonderful in it's own right.

(nostalgia colored glasses?)

I agree. While your skill has improved E! the original earlier works are still competant and compleley readable to showcase your style. I am glad that Alyssia is shown in a later comic but I am curious about Glorias eventual fate. In fact I have noticed that The BFA comic has one of the few scenes I can see of a woman being taken cowgirl style and thats in the scene when Gloria is being taken in the 'sales office'. Later scenes have not quite matched the picture of that 'first' guy/girl scene.

Is that nostalgia I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
5) The fisiting competititon with Gwen and Sherry is a great one. It has great tension and great payoff.

4) Sherry and Paul at the end of Society. This is a wonderful scene that I had a weird connection to. Wonderful writing and art

3) Paul training Tawnie for the first time in BG4. I agree with above, it is a great metaphor for the two aspects of BDSM. It is also very very well done and sexy

2) Maria and fiance paying with Cindy in For sale. It is an awesome scene because it works both ways. I'm a switch you know.

1) Gwen's home invasion scene in BG4. That is my personal favorite because you know. :oops:

(I defintely forgot many of my favorites, I should review my collection and add more)