Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Which BG slave deserves a better master?
Maggie 5%  5%  [ 7 ]
Sherry 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
Gwen 11%  11%  [ 14 ]
Tawnie 16%  16%  [ 21 ]
Heather 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Nathalie 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Lucy 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Cindy 9%  9%  [ 12 ]
Hanna Cox 13%  13%  [ 17 ]
Crissy Cummings 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
Regina 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
Molly 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Carol 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Claire 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Anderson twins 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 129
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:25 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
I know she is not a slave de jure but I would like Jamie (Slave Fair 1) to either emerge victorious or become a wife and mother who is respected.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:00 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Cindy
Fave comic: b gift 2
In addition to the trend of fathers of girls dying early the fact that there seem to be no brother/sister pairings is weird.

Girls either are an only child or have sisters.

Boys seem mostly to be just only children.

It seems family members get in the way of the story a lot. Its okay for girls to have sisters and moms, but not brothers or Dads (unless they are getting ready to sell the girl).

The men seem to be mostly lone operators in terms of blood relatives (they just accumulate wives/slaves).
Of course Paul/Peter is the exception to this rule.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:24 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
cindyfan wrote:
In addition to the trend of fathers of girls dying early the fact that there seem to be no brother/sister pairings is weird.

It seems family members get in the way of the story a lot. Its okay for girls to have sisters and moms, but not brothers or Dads (unless they are getting ready to sell the girl).

The men seem to be mostly lone operators in terms of blood relatives (they just accumulate wives/slaves).

Hello and welcome Cindyfan.

You are right about the lack of sibling variation. I can easily retcon or explain why there are no brother-sister variants, but the honest answer is- sibling incest is not my thing. I don't like it. It also creates a lot of problems with dramatic structure. What I mean by that is that it introduces unnecessary drama into the structure :) (I actually have a story synopsis in my project folder with a brother and two sisters, but they don't have an incestuous relationship.)

Killing the father is an easy way to make a daughter available for enslavement, and since I like to dive into action as soon as possible I often take that shortcut. Occasionally I take the hard way too, for example in Repurposed the father was central to the process.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:04 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Cindy
Fave comic: b gift 2
Erenisch wrote:
cindyfan wrote:

Hello and welcome Cindyfan.

You are right about the lack of sibling variation. I can easily retcon or explain why there are no brother-sister variants, but the honest answer is- sibling incest is not my thing. I don't like it. It also creates a lot of problems with dramatic structure. What I mean by that is that it introduces unnecessary drama into the structure :) (I actually have a story synopsis in my project folder with a brother and two sisters, but they don't have an incestuous relationship.)

Killing the father is an easy way to make a daughter available for enslavement, and since I like to dive into action as soon as possible I often take that shortcut. Occasionally I take the hard way too, for example in Repurposed the father was central to the process.

That's what I thought.

First you have to set things up to suit the plot, so few superfluous characters are allowed.

Second, you have a big fan base interested in the "society-endorsed slavery" fetish, but if you add other fetishes like incest or gynophagia, some are going to like it and some are not, so why deliberately offend a segment of your fans. You have some incest (Cindy/Uncle Greg and Cherry/her Dad) but only occasionally, and brother/sister would probably be most offensive to those not into it.

Personally I am not interested in the incest fetish, but am a fan of gynophagia when done with class (I knew you wouldn't cross that line in The Dairy but the subtle hinting and misdirection was brilliant)

As for brother/sister, one type of brother would be happy to get his sister sold off so that she will no longer cramp his style and always be underfoot. The other type would love his sister and try to keep her free or alternatively help arrange to enslave her to a buddy of his who he knows will treat her more kindly than most.

In either case it would have to be one of the story lines of the comic or else it would just take up space for no good reason. So I get why we have'nt seen this yet.

The third option is to say the catastrophy affected women so that they are either predisposed to bear female babies or to bear male babies, but not both. If you say more are predisposed to bear females, you could set up a ratio that allows every man to have his own harem, and makes women just that much more disposable due to their sheer numbers. But your stories have already established that the ratio is not too far from 1:1.

I appreciated your reply, and am a big fan of your stories of course.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:46 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
cindyfan wrote:
The third option is to say the catastrophy affected women so that they are either predisposed to bear female babies or to bear male babies, but not both. If you say more are predisposed to bear females, you could set up a ratio that allows every man to have his own harem, and makes women just that much more disposable due to their sheer numbers. But your stories have already established that the ratio is not too far from 1:1.

I think the breeding operation in the second Slave Cop comic could relate to this. Rather than being caused by a catastrophe, it could be that the men just have developed a way to cause only fertilized eggs that have XX chromosomes to implant on the womb of the women (or other biological solutions), which would greatly increase the number of women (who would be kept under control by male police officers and by modifications to the slave collar), thus allowing each man to have a harem of his own. Of course this would be the long term plan and Erenisch's story might take place a little too early for a significant female population to be built up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:00 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Yes but there was a catastrophe. E outlined it somewhere and in the Dairy it was called "The Calamity".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I was under the impression that it was an economic collapse which was blamed on female participation in business and government.

Then the current regime was built up based on male greed and misogyny.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:38 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Quote:
As for brother/sister, one type of brother would be happy to get his sister sold off so that she will no longer cramp his style and always be underfoot. The other type would love his sister and try to keep her free . . .

You might be interested to know I'm working on a short story sort of based off the latter. It's a slice of life about a brother who works for the BFA but also keeps his sister free.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:09 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
Blue Hat Man wrote:
Quote:
As for brother/sister, one type of brother would be happy to get his sister sold off so that she will no longer cramp his style and always be underfoot. The other type would love his sister and try to keep her free . . .

You might be interested to know I'm working on a short story sort of based off the latter. It's a slice of life about a brother who works for the BFA but also keeps his sister free.

I can't wait to see it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:48 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
Blue Hat Man wrote:
Quote:

I can't wait to see it!

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:38 am 
The Artist

Are these numbers reflective of current opinions? This is a very old poll, so there is no way to be sure. Before you say anything I have to declare, I really don't care about the Andersonn twins any more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:44 am 
Trainer

Your question intrigued me, E, so as a kind of thought exercise I've gone through them in order, with a rationale for each. Left out the Anderson twins because, to be honest, they never interested me a huge amount either. Slightly shorter entries for the teachers' slaves - Hanna Cox, Crissy Cummings, Claire and Regina - as well, as they've never interested me quite as much as the characters in the Stevenson household.

Maggie, by the standards of the E-verse, is exceptionally lucky and is also enjoying herself, by all accounts - some would say in spite of everything. So no, she neither 'deserves', nor would likely want, a 'better' master. In this universe it's kind of hard to conceive of a slavegirl getting significantly better treatment than she does, or having a better time of it than she is.

Sherry is an interesting one. She's the sort of fiery personality that would be a handful for anyone and she absolutely is not the sort to find contentedness in slavery, like Maggie is. So from that perspective, if she has to have a master at all (which she does, of course, because we love seeing her struggling with that fact), then the best outcome she can hope for is someone who indulges her a little bit in her feistiness, because they enjoy it - rather than someone who'll try to stamp it out of her, like Peter did. Paul seems to be that sort of a master, and through that, she's found herself largely in the position of 'favourite' - more than she could have hoped for when she was initially enslaved. So no, she doesn't deserve a better master, because she's in about the best situation she could ever get, given her personality.

Gwen is having a pretty bad time of it, but she kind of only has herself to blame for her arrogance in trying to usurp Maggie - a pretty naive thing to try to do, really. She also has it slightly less bad than when she belonged to Steve, and in that sense she got lucky, so no, presently she doesn't deserve a better master - however, if and when Peter decides to sell her, I don't think she's been bad enough to deserve anything worse, either.

Tawnie is doing just fine really. She's the sort of pliable, docile creature that does well in a multiple-slave household with a clear hierarchy. She doesn't get ideas above her station and responds well to the sort of firm hand that Paul uses on slaves that he doesn't deem as a 'challenge'. She could be doing a lot worse than what she has - a stable household and a rigid structure that means she doesn't have to tax her little brain too much. (As an aside, I've always had a real soft spot for Tawnie).

Heather, to put it simply, could very easily be in Nathalie's position right now - I'll talk more about Nathalie in a moment - and ought to be thanking her lucky stars she still has a master at all. She's in a pretty stable situation now, and Jeff as a master isn't particularly sadistic or severe, though nor is he likely to get as lovey-dovey with her as Peter does with Maggie. Presently she's Jeff's only slave, but if down the line he acquires any more she's likely to qualify as the 'favourite' in that situation. She's a sweet girl who aims to please, and she continues to have the opportunity to do so.

Nathalie is one I'd say definitely does deserve better than she's got. Her story, even by the standard of women in the E-verse, is pretty tragic. Her situation has basically steadily deteriorated, and at no point was it her fault that happened, really - first Anna happened to overhear her talking about her father's financial woes, which led to her getting sold to Jeff. Her father, desperate to try to improve his finances to get her back, doesn't look like doing so any time soon. And now her master is headed off to university and has decided to offload her. She could be headed anywhere now, and faces a very uncertain future. It's not even certain that she'll be able to see her father again at all past this point. I can't say I'd object at all if she got a bit of a lucky break now, and at least found a stable home and a fairly reasonable master to serve. The only possible slight glimmer of hope for her is that Peter's new upstart company bought her, rather than some large second-hand-slave company.

Lucy we don't see that much of any more, but she's having a godawful time of things. It was a combination of bad luck and her own arrogance that got her enslaved, but she's pretty much done her penance for that. I think if she were to get sold off to someone who treated her a bit better, she'd deserve that at this point.

Cindy, poor thing, has maybe had things even worse than Nathalie. Having been inches from being bought by a wealthy couple, instead she's found herself married off to her repulsive uncle and whored around to anyone who can stump up the chump change he's charging for people to use her. She hasn't even had the benefit of the sort of familial love that Nathalie's enjoyed at certain times. At this point, can you imagine how grateful Cindy would be to be bought by someone and taken into a stable home, where all she had to do was serve and be a good girl? My betting is she'd make a great slave for someone because she must, by now, have a pretty acute understanding of how much worse things can get. I think she deserves something better than what she has right now, yes.

Hanna Cox is a bit of a sad case too - clearly very intelligent at one point and could have put that to better use in different circumstances, not that it was ever up to her. She's been pretty brutally treated, including being sent to the Clinic and being deprived of that intelligence to quite a large degree... yes, I'd say she deserves better than that, but on the other hand she's kind of past the point of no return now, and I don't think she has any real hope of being sold into an improved situation.

Crissy Cummings seems to have started out completely and utterly oblivious to the reality of the world around her. She is, very literally, being reeducated at the school of hard knocks. She may have been suckered into it but it's nevertheless true that she broke the law and as such, really ought to have expected to wind up as someone's slave. Her former naiveté doesn't give her a pass on that one. I think she largely deserves the situation she's in.

Regina, simply put, is in large part responsible not only for her own enslavement but for her daughter's as well. She ought to be thankful her daughter is at least in a good home and that she occasionally gets to see her. Her master is pretty sadistic, but I can't see that she deserves better than that given she was caught forging freedom papers. It certainly could have been way worse for her, bearing that in mind. She could have found herself in a penal brothel or worse.

Molly is fascinating. She was deeply fucked up in the head early on by Paul and has been beholden to him ever since in what has always, pretty clearly, been a one-sided situation. Not that a master-slave relationship isn't one-sided anyway, but in her particular case she's clearly absolutely devoted to Paul, whereas he really doesn't care much for her (if at all) and never did - Carol is the real prize for him I think. Now, despite this, Molly has a lot to be grateful for. For a long time she enjoyed the privileges of being a wife-slave, had power and prestige over the other slavegirls in the house for quite some time, and managed to get a bit of revenge on Carol at one point. She's fallen far since those days but she's still alive and in a stable home, albeit she's the lowest of the low now. In some sense she's reaping what she sowed, in that she was often pretty cruel to the other slaves in the house while she had the chance to be and now she's getting a taste of being on the receiving end of that - but overall her story is still a pretty tragic one, for me. Does she deserve a better master? I think in her case, a 'better' master would have been one that treated her in a much more utilitarian, straightforward way, even if he hadn't been at all affectionate or caring about it. Paul used the fact that she was so smitten with him to manipulate her extensively and she would have fared a lot better without that. I think earlier on in her life she probably did deserve better than what she got, but she became too much of a mirror for him, too cruel herself, to really have the right now to hope for anything better. She'll probably be kept around because of being Peter's mother, and at this point she really can't wish for anything more.

Carol is in a situation that very few slaves find themselves in - she has leverage and sway over the man who is ostensibly her master. She has already established that she can get away with backtalk that any other slave would get severely punished for, because her master, a) has spent decades obsessing over her, and b) likes feistiness and likes a 'challenge' to a fair extent. And of course, the biggest plus for Carol is that she gets to not only see her beloved daughter regularly, but indeed to be in the same home as her, and to watch as Maggie enjoys a quite exceptionally happy life by the standards of a slavegirl in this universe. Carol is certainly happier now than she was when she was married to Maggie's father, and for that reason I don't think you can say she deserves any more than this.

Claire is someone who made a silly mistake when she was still very young, and she has paid dearly for it. She seems to be a real model slave - docile, obedient, etc. Her master is particularly sadistic, and you could argue I guess that she should have known the dangers of cheating in an exam, but at this point I could hardly begrudge her being sold to someone a bit less brutal.

And finally, I'll add Melanie in here, since she's a major new character that's been introduced since this poll was first put up. Not that much to say really here besides that she's possibly been the luckiest of all of them, going from where she was originally to where she is now. It seems she knows damn well just how lucky she is, and consequently she doesn't have any ambitions to climb higher still. I think, given her frankly adorable nature, she was deserving of the luck that got her to this point, but there's no reason to say she specifically deserves anything better still.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, since you asked, E! :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:05 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Wow, that's great :) I agree with all of this.

I think the girls who need a better master are the ones I want to see more, like Cindy, Nathalie, and Gwen. In Repurposed E made a reference to Gwen dreaming to be a model or actress and I believe in the future that will be done. All other girls in the comic had their "dreams realized" in some way. Sherry is a "businesswoman", Heather is "going to college", and Cathy has a "foreign boyfriend". I wonder what kind of "actress" Gwen will become :D

In this list the one I feel most for is Cindy. She never had a single happy moment yet. She got it worse and worse every time. Maybe Maria's fiance changes his mind now his bride was kidnapped by the Yaski mob, and buys Cindy as his new favorite. (Note to E: If you are really planning something like this, please don't change your mind because I suggested it. :? )

I also don't need to see more of the Anderson twins, but it is nice to see updates about their situation every now and the. We roughly know what happened to them after BG6 because we saw them in Sf2, Stables and BG11.

Lastly, I also want to see what really happened to Hannah Cox. We never saw the effects of the operation she had in the clinic. Is she really stupid now or were they teasing her?

I believe E is done with most of the list above. I don't think that Regina, Molly, Claire, Lucy etc. will have important roles any more. They will appear in an image or two but they will have nothing to contribute.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 am 
The Artist

That is very thorough, thank you. :)