It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Queen of Deadwood
by cagri

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99
Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Which barenecks would you like to see suffer?
Anna 21%  21%  [ 44 ]
Maria Difotze 16%  16%  [ 32 ]
Holly Venger 12%  12%  [ 25 ]
Lea Merrie 16%  16%  [ 32 ]
Sylvia 2%  2%  [ 5 ]
Michelle 6%  6%  [ 13 ]
Ginger 7%  7%  [ 14 ]
Grace 9%  9%  [ 18 ]
Aiko 8%  8%  [ 16 ]
Brandy 3%  3%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 205
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
SlaveLover wrote:
samantha wrote:
I voted for Grace too... It is funny how she got so much interest with a single image.


I believe that's 2 images (Start of the party scene in BG8 and start of the after school scene in BG9), personally I'm hoping to see some intimacy between her and Ginger develop from their mutual suffering, but whether that'll fit with Ginger's nun training is yet to be seen.


That is a good point. Do you think that Grace will also got o the nun school? I didnt think that before but it is possible that E intoduced grace for that purpose.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:27 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
gatolica wrote:
SlaveLover wrote:
samantha wrote:
I voted for Grace too... It is funny how she got so much interest with a single image.


I believe that's 2 images (Start of the party scene in BG8 and start of the after school scene in BG9), personally I'm hoping to see some intimacy between her and Ginger develop from their mutual suffering, but whether that'll fit with Ginger's nun training is yet to be seen.


That is a good point. Do you think that Grace will also got o the nun school? I didnt think that before but it is possible that E intoduced grace for that purpose.


Considering her name it's a possibility.

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 pm 
Offline
BFA Director
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm
Posts: 127
Location: outskirts of Maidenfair
Fave character: ginger and grace
Gender: male
Fave comic: Sit the kennels
:anna: :anna: one of the few flaws i feel about brithday gift 8 was that we didnt get to see anna cattle proded up her bitch ass and after bg9 anna should be abused and tortured partly as punishment but mostly for my enjoyment. :anna:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 am 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:36 am
Posts: 289
Fave character: Anna
Gender: male
Fave comic: Karma (obvious)
whoremaster wrote:
:anna: :anna: one of the few flaws i feel about brithday gift 8 was that we didnt get to see anna cattle proded up her bitch ass and after bg9 anna should be abused and tortured partly as punishment but mostly for my enjoyment. :anna:



Let's hope to see this stuff and also some lezdom scenes with Cathy, in Anna's spin-off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 pm 
Offline
BFA Director
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm
Posts: 127
Location: outskirts of Maidenfair
Fave character: ginger and grace
Gender: male
Fave comic: Sit the kennels
Lord Wotan wrote:
whoremaster wrote:
:anna: :anna: one of the few flaws i feel about brithday gift 8 was that we didnt get to see anna cattle proded up her bitch ass and after bg9 anna should be abused and tortured partly as punishment but mostly for my enjoyment. :anna:



Let's hope to see this stuff and also some lezdom scenes with Cathy, in Anna's spin-off.



hopes its not all just about anna abusing cathy though something bad should happen to her like slavecops catching anna and her being publicly punished or enslaved by peter or maybe steve's dad that will be interesting :anna:

_________________
without cunts where would mankind be?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm 
Offline
BFA Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 151
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: La Société
Lord Wotan wrote:
whoremaster wrote:
:anna: :anna: one of the few flaws i feel about brithday gift 8 was that we didnt get to see anna cattle proded up her bitch ass and after bg9 anna should be abused and tortured partly as punishment but mostly for my enjoyment. :anna:



Let's hope to see this stuff and also some lezdom scenes with Cathy, in Anna's spin-off.

İf MAria and Anna fight is good, at least one of my prayers will be answered. :lol: I also voted for Lea and Grace


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:14 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 5
Fave character: all of them
Gender: other
Fave comic: also all of them
someoneelse wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
otherguy wrote:
I used to want Anna to suffer, I wanted her spirit broken and her to not only be hmiliated but eventually be forced to love it. I wanted her to break.

But she has risen to such an extreme level of badassary, it no longer seems realistic. I mean I hate the bitch, but she seems to be becoming the dominant character in her series. I am not sure there is anything left that could cut her down to size at this point.


Challenge accepted.


There might be hope for you yet. :D

But I tend to agree with otherguy's assessment. I don't see how she can be taken down hard enough to be satisfying.



With that sort of Karma lead to only one conclusion: E. won the Challenge


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 680
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
twistraightmind wrote:
With that sort of Karma lead to only one conclusion: E. won the Challenge

even after that, otherguy and someoneelse were not satisfied. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:44 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Bangerman wrote:
twistraightmind wrote:
With that sort of Karma lead to only one conclusion: E. won the Challenge

even after that, otherguy and someoneelse were not satisfied. :lol:


What can I say? She killed Steve. Steve is dead and she is alive. I still feel like she won. I mean, she's gonna break free again. We all know that. Her current situation is only temporary. So no, I was not satisfied.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group