EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Character Story Arc
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:06 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
o.k. Folks here is another little quiz for you all.

Which character do you think has the best story arc? This can be either master or slave.

For once I am not putting forward Kim, because she has not been in enough stories to have a good arc going. My personal favorite for this is Anna from nasty free bitch, untouchable and proud, to play thing in Steve’s basement, to runaway with plans to get back on top to well… we are not sure yet but I am guessing it will not be fun for her.

Post subject: Re: Character Story Arc
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:33 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I really want to say Heather because I like her... but her arc is really kind of negative so far and I think it has a lot more to come. (I hope)

I will definitely go with Maggie because she has become the ideal slave and I think she has come to a good place.

I think the contrast between these two girls can be summed up in the maturity level of their masters. Peter has really come into his own as a master and, however 'Stockholm Syndrome' it might be, Maggie has responded well to that. Jeff has disappointingly not developed into his own man (yet?) and is a prime example of the principle that the sub in a D/s relationship is really the one in charge. If Heather, or Nathalie, were a bit more devious they could really twist Jeff up...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:45 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I am going with Sherry on this one.

I think her development arc is very well covered From slightly snotty schoolgirl way back in BG 1 through angry anal slave to pointlessly victimised by Peter to unwilling slave bride and now a woman who is totally at home in her position and is a most obedient slave wife (as long as she gets to whip or humiliate an enemy occasionally :D )

It has to be said that she has had more comic time than most in which to develop but that is what she gets for being a "creator's pet"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:07 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
It has to be said that she has had more comic time than most in which to develop but that is what she gets for being a "creator's pet"

And that is why I am upset for Maggie. She basically fell for her secret admirer and is now struggling to catch up to Sherry. She just needs more comic time to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:59 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
I'm torn between Maggie and Sherry as the best. They both have good arcs, but in different ways.

Still waiting to see more of Melanie's arc though. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:52 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: jugs
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
This will probably be strange and obscure, but if you're determining a character arc as someone who has appeared in more than 1 comic, then for me it has to be frecklepuss. Seeing her go from a trainee pet in the Kennels to a fully-fledged K-19 sniffer dog, filled my mind with so many thoughts and assumptions since nothing is known about her history between those two small scenes. Sometimes I find the best characters are the ones you don't see for a while but have been upgraded in status since you last saw them.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:35 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
themobber wrote:
This will probably be strange and obscure, but if you're determining a character arc as someone who has appeared in more than 1 comic, then for me it has to be frecklepuss. Seeing her go from a trainee pet in the Kennels to a fully-fledged K-19 sniffer dog, filled my mind with so many thoughts and assumptions since nothing is known about her history between those two small scenes. Sometimes I find the best characters are the ones you don't see for a while but have been upgraded in status since you last saw them.

Hmm! Interesting point!

On one hand: I just really enjoy the development of Maggie and her love for cruel/loving Peter.

On the other hand, I've found this one compelling: the Asian free woman who whores herself out in the Slave Fair pillory, and then later lands the job in The Office. I love the allure of getting to use her, and then really indulge in her in the business setting. Yum. :-)