Erenisch Comics Forum
http://erenischcomics.com/forum/

What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?
http://erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=915
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Puppygirl-Jugs [ Sat May 02, 2015 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Just a little question to all the fans of Sluts in Training 1. If we were to see scenes for the taming of Kim, like would have been shown in the t.v. show of her being turned into a puppy. Which scene would you like to see? Even if it was just a single panel image.
My choice would be:

Kim naked and on a cold metal table, belly up, her legs being spread and her being mounted by Phil, while she was out cold.

(Not saying here that E should drop everything and start drawing our desires here. Keep up the work on the next comic Boss. Just seeing what fellow pervs would class as their favourite scenes from the show if they got to see it.)

Author:  Dr. White [ Sat May 02, 2015 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Yeah, I like the idea of Kim, or any slavegirl, getting r@ped while shes unconscious.

Even better would be if she wakes up in the middle of it. :twisted:

Author:  FringeThumb [ Sat May 02, 2015 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Dr. White wrote:
Even better would be if she wakes up in the middle of it. :twisted:


Unfortunately we canonically know that doesn't happen with Kim (see page 43-44 of SiT1). But since she was out for several hours, maybe a date r*pe type drug could have been used while they where "preparing" her for the next scene?

Author:  themobber [ Wed May 20, 2015 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

I would say more humiliation-based scenes, teaching the other kind of tricks (like maybe fetching a ball, returning them, let being allowed to lick her Trainer's balls)

Author:  Rufus [ Thu May 21, 2015 5:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

More humiliation is always good. Really make her (further) drop in status clear to her.

Author:  Pernel [ Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Rufus wrote:
More humiliation is always good. Really make her (further) drop in status clear to her.


I second that. Also, I would really like to see how they train her to prance with a dog bone in her mouth.

Imagine that: she's just came to the realisation that she will become nothing but a lowly bitch, with all the sadness and anguish that comes with it...then, she's made to walk PROUDLY on all fours ! The humiliation she would feel...It would be so confusing to her...it would be Sooo hard for her to do this...resulting in more punishment and more insults.

And after that, the training would require her to bark in a sweet way (training her to sound like a good dog). The first barks would be awful, but, with practice, she would bark holding her head high, tongue hanging out, looking at the trainers with cute puppy eyes.

Author:  Mattfon [ Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

her giving birth. they've done birthing scenes on dofantasy already

Author:  Master C [ Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Ooh, imagine mocking Kimberly Muttson with trappings of her human life as a reporter.

A microphone is no longer used for reporting: she must play fetch with it (and lick it like a cock, practicing). Maybe it's a squeaky toy.

Lots of video recording, but in this case she needs to do things like sniff a slavepuppy's butt and report on it by barking, lift her leg on a hydrant and report when she's done by barking...

Fetching the newspaper with her own face on it from her life as a reporter. Guess what newspaper is getting used for house-training her where to pee, and when?

Putting her tail in the hair like a bitch in heat to be fucked by a trainer while he watches old clips of her reporting.

Fun topic! :-)

Author:  Erenisch [ Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Mattfon wrote:
her giving birth. they've done birthing scenes on dofantasy already

Well, I can make almost any situation look sexy if I really put my mind to it, but I don't see that happening with a birth scene. If you think about it, giving birth is kinda the diagonal opposite of sex.

Author:  Mattfon [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Erenisch wrote:
Mattfon wrote:
her giving birth. they've done birthing scenes on dofantasy already

Well, I can make almost any situation look sexy if I really put my mind to it, but I don't see that happening with a birth scene. If you think about it, giving birth is kinda the diagonal opposite of sex.



Looking back I kinda understand what you were thinking. I meant something more from Slasher's- Breeders comic, (he's my favorite next to you).

Author:  m113 [ Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Having a blow job during labour?

Author:  Master C [ Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

m113 wrote:
Having a blow job during labour?


Haha, okay, that's hot.

"In pain with the miracle of birth? Don't care. Suck while you scream." Etc etc.

In the context of the fantasy, that's pretty fun. Maybe in one panel of a flashback. Though overall I agree with E that pregnancy doesn't fit the sexy style of the comics.

Author:  Puppygirl-Jugs [ Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Master C wrote:
m113 wrote:
Having a blow job during labour?


Haha, okay, that's hot.

"In pain with the miracle of birth? Don't care. Suck while you scream." Etc etc.

In the context of the fantasy, that's pretty fun. Maybe in one panel of a flashback. Though overall I agree with E that pregnancy doesn't fit the sexy style of the comics.


You would think that Kim would need to be fitted with a ring gang or ring muzzle of some kind for that. would not want the pet biting down at that moment. plus she would need to be strapped down too. a lovely image though, being totally humiliated at that moment, dominated by the man who took her freedom from her.

I can also picture her in a dazed half aware state after it. listening in terror as the doctor asks if Mr Kitts wants his pet patched up and made good as new, or if they should put her down.

Author:  m113 [ Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

I can also picture her in a dazed half aware state after it. listening in terror as the doctor asks if Mr Kitts wants his pet patched up and made good as new, or if they should put her down.


Or if they were female if the Doctor could purchase an option on one of them or the next litter?

Author:  Pernel [ Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Master C wrote:
Ooh, imagine mocking Kimberly Muttson with trappings of her human life as a reporter.

A microphone is no longer used for reporting: she must play fetch with it (and lick it like a cock, practicing). Maybe it's a squeaky toy.

Lots of video recording, but in this case she needs to do things like sniff a slavepuppy's butt and report on it by barking, lift her leg on a hydrant and report when she's done by barking...



Great ideas !!! The fetch idea is splendid...when she would bring back the toy in a good time, maybe reward her with a nasty dog biscuit ? Of course, she would have to bark for it.

Author:  Nezhul [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Being trained to offer herself without thought to punishment and discomfort.

Like for example being trained to endure tickling, but instead of covering herself she only forces herself to open up more. If she fails, she gets punished hard.

Author:  festivuspole [ Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

in the end of housebreaking the DVD cover says "part 1- sleeping fuckdoll". I understand from this there will be a second DVD, covering the part when Kim is awake.

Author:  Erenisch [ Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

festivuspole wrote:
in the end of housebreaking the DVD cover says "part 1- sleeping fuckdoll". I understand from this there will be a second DVD, covering the part when Kim is awake.

I don't have a synopsis for that yet, but you are right to assume a second (and third) part.

Author:  Nezhul [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

Erenisch wrote:
I don't have a synopsis for that yet, but you are right to assume a second (and third) part.
I want to see more of the puppygirl / hucow / whoresie training so badly :)

Author:  Wool [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What scenes from Kim’s training would you want to see?

To r@pe an unconscious body is not very erotic to me.

I would love to see our beloved Kim, in her professional environment, with her colleagues, employees and equals, treated as a pet.
The humiliation of being naked, collared and crawling next to them and having to perform whatever indignity they come up with.

We could call it "status training"

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/