Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:32 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Cindy
Fave comic: b gift 2
Erenisch wrote:
putgift wrote:
Why not to make BG1 free in order to introduce the universe?

I thought about that (for the first three comics published on BDSMartwork.com). If I do something like that, I would restore the original text (they were heavily edited without my knowledge), and make some changes to the art itself (very crude with disturbing color saturation). But this means unpaid work for me, so it will not be on the top of my to do list.

For my stories published as part of the "Fansadox Collection", I need to clear it with Bego first.

What are the three comics published on BDSMartwork.com? Are the 2 Alyssa's Diary stories 2 of them?

Also, if you have original text better than what is on the pages, can you post it here as text? That wouldn't require the effort of lettering it onto the actual pages and it would be interesting to see how they edited your work.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:30 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
cindyfan wrote:
What are the three comics published on BDSMartwork.com? Are the 2 Alyssa's Diary stories 2 of them?
Gloria Candy and the Bureau of Female Affairs
Alyssa's Diary Slavemart
Alyssa's Diary 2 Office Slaves

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:37 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Erenisch wrote:
putgift wrote:

I thought about that (for the first three comics published on BDSMartwork.com). If I do something like that, I would restore the original text (they were heavily edited without my knowledge), and make some changes to the art itself (very crude with disturbing color saturation). But this means unpaid work for me, so it will not be on the top of my to do list.

For my stories published as part of the "Fansadox Collection", I need to clear it with Bego first.

That makes me wonder how different the original text was from what we got?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:31 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
putgift wrote:

That makes me wonder how different the original text was from what we got?

Won't get into detail as I have done that before, what they did was add lines that are overly crude and redundant. They also inserted references to real world countries and ethnic groups, which do not exist in my alternate universe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:36 am 
Harem Owner

TerminalWanderer wrote:
I don't know if just showcasing the artwork would be sufficient. I love it, of course - but it's just one of the three things that make Erenisch comics stand out - and it's the one where Erenisch is facing the most competition.

The other two things about E are the original setting (including the fact all comics are taking in the same universe) and the quality of the storytelling. There's plenty of BDSM content out there, including cartoons - a freebie advertising E's work should concentrate on making the latter two points.

The aforementioned "nonchalant scenes" would be a good start, but some sort of small introduction will be neccessary to illustrate what all this is about. Anything involving Kim has my vote, of course ;) To showcase the storytelling, including brutally shortened versions of some character arcs might be an idea: maybe 2-3 pics from the original arc, plus some custom text explaining the character's journey. Not sure which arcs to pick though, without giving too much away.

:P

I love that idea. The 2-3 pics should show the evolution of several characters.
- For some sluts, it would be the way she acts : Like Sherry. From the beginning of the BG series ( where she's enraged at seeing how the slavegirls are treated) to a point where she serves Peter's father obediently even after a couple slaps to the face.

- For other sluts, it would be how they are reduced to pets: From Kimberly Muttson to ''Miss Yummycunt''. From a slutty golddigger to ''Fuckmuffin''.

- For others, it would be they way they think: From Maggie, the horrorfied slavegirl to ''Cumbunny'' who loves her Master cock. From Gwendoline to ''Sluttyfox'' who just wants to be in her Master's good grace.

- For others, it would be how their slave state alters their brains: From Victoria (The Clinic) to ''Sloppycunt'' who thinks being a cum nurse is a great privilege. From Tawnie to ''Puppycunt'' who forgets her own name and calls herself Puppycunt. --That scene is amazing !! Naked and On all fours, being told to bring breakfast to her Master...and she encourage herself by calling herself her slave name !!! Wow !!! --

In my humble opinion, these evolution panels would generates great curiosity; people would be intrigued on how the girls turned out that way. Even for us (sickos & sickettes) who know your work E, we don't remember all the details ! To read again one of your comic is a good thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melaie
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
The scene in repurposed where Jeff "tests" Heather is an eye opener. Superb multi layered weird scene.

if you need single images my nominations are:

*The cumpit with Sherry in it.
*The panorama image in Slave Family set
*realistic Sherry image spread eagled one. That shirt is my favorite
*Sluts in training series panorama images with many girls
* Breeding farm images from Slavecop 2
* anything from Slave fairs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
slutmaster3 wrote:
the scene in the cum bath out of the birthday gift 6 where the girl is in the bird cage. with the barbed wire.

Nice to see someone else found this to be an awesome and memorable image.

Last edited by Mr Blackstock on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 am 
BFA Director

Dr. White wrote:
Basically any scene that shows guys nonchalantly using women really gives a proper impression of the way the world works.

"Nonchalant use" is very nicely put and something I really like too in the comics. Things like JustHoles in SF3 or cafe La Pouffiasse also in SF3 where the females are nicely arranged into furniture. The "Flavored sluts" in BG5 etc. Basically anything in the background or in passing which casually objectifies and degrades like it's the most normal thing.
Oh, and of course blindfolded Fuckpuppet on Mr M's leash! :claire:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:24 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
putgift wrote:

It's true that this would be great to see, especially as the Gloria Candy comic was my introduction to E back in Taboo Illustrated so seeing it in full again (the recent excerpts posted by E were much enjoyed) and, what's more, as the author intended would be excellent.

That said, if a choice has to be made, I'd probably still rather see BG-TNG first!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Erenisch wrote:
putgift wrote:

Have you ever thought about just releasing a "Special edition" of BG1-3 as a paid product? I agree with you about the dialogue in that one, I always thought the dialogue could stand to be re-worked. It's a shame that they went and changed so much in that comic, because I think BG 1 is the place many people logically feel they should start, but BG1 is not nearly as good as some of your later work.

If you re-worked BG1 and re-submitted it to dofantasy, we could "re-launch" it. I could write a new sales blurb, and re-edit it. You could change the some of the dialogue and the art, and get it the way you like it. Then we could do the same thing with 2 and 3.

I bet many of the loyal fans on this forum would be interested to buy the new version, and new fans would have a better place to start when they were wondering which issue to read first.

Plus, I bet it would be easier to re-work an existing project than write a new one from scratch. So you could have a paid project, while doing less work.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:23 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Erenisch wrote:
putgift wrote:

If you have the original inks and the uncensored text, I have no problem in coloring and editing one of those first comics according to your specifications in my free time if is ok with you, Erenisch.

It may not be the solution you want, but I'm sure it would allow you to continue working on new projects. So we would all win.