Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:42 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Kimberly Muttson
The world you've created is just awesome. I love well thought out world building and I love the themes of course. Now to my questions.

We've seen plenty of cases where fathers sell girls who still live at home and are barely over 18, but for how long does the CMR have the ability to sell his female relatives. If a girl has moved away from home and is in her twenties, is it still possible for her CMR to sell her into slavery?

What was the world like at the time around the revolution, immediately before and after? Will we ever get a comic dealing with this time?

r@pe is still technically illegal right? What would it take for a guy to actually be prosecuted or suffer any kind of consequence from committing a r@pe?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:59 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
SadisticPleasure wrote:
The world you've created is just awesome. I love well thought out world building and I love the themes of course.
Thank you.

SadisticPleasure wrote:
We've seen plenty of cases where fathers sell girls who still live at home and are barely over 18, but for how long does the CMR have the ability to sell his female relatives. If a girl has moved away from home and is in her twenties, is it still possible for her CMR to sell her into slavery?
If the female is able to pay for her freedom, she can keep it. Her CMR cannot sell her against her will. Freedom fees are higher than the slave tax, so ironically, the state and the law would be on the female's side as long as her fees are paid. However in practice this is rarely the case since it is almost impossible for a female to be able to pay for her freedom herself without parental support or a high paying job. A CMR is thus encouraged to sell her female very early, as soon as she is legal.

SadisticPleasure wrote:
What was the world like at the time around the revolution, immediately before and after? Will we ever get a comic dealing with this time?
This is one of the tougher projects I keep postponing.

SadisticPleasure wrote:
r@pe is still technically illegal right? What would it take for a guy to actually be prosecuted or suffer any kind of consequence from committing a r@pe?
This question was answered before in a few other threads. You can spot them with a quick skim down the "EC universe" topic list. It is basically theft or damaging property depending on the nature of the "r@pe". ( BTW, in this universe I use the word "r@pe" as a slightly loaded synonym for "fuck". In this setting It is rather meaningless to have a word that means forcing someone to submit to sexual intercourse.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:39 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Kimberly Muttson
Erenisch wrote:
SadisticPleasure wrote:
The world you've created is just awesome. I love well thought out world building and I love the themes of course.
Thank you.

SadisticPleasure wrote:
If the female is able to pay for her freedom, she can keep it. Her CMR cannot sell her against her will. Freedom fees are higher than the slave tax, so ironically, the state and the law would be on the female's side as long as her fees are paid. However in practice this is rarely the case since it is almost impossible for a female to be able to pay for her freedom herself without parental support or a high paying job. A CMR is thus encouraged to sell her female very early, as soon as she is legal.

SadisticPleasure wrote:
This is one of the tougher projects I keep postponing.

SadisticPleasure wrote:
This question was answered before in a few other threads. You can spot them with a quick skim down the "EC universe" topic list. It is basically theft or damaging property depending on the nature of the "r@pe". ( BTW, in this universe I use the word "r@pe" as a slightly loaded synonym for "fuck". In this setting It is rather meaningless to have a word that means forcing someone to submit to sexual intercourse.)

Thank you for your swift answers. Sorry about asking questions already answered, there's a lot of information to take in both here on the forum and in the comics. I'll make sure to be more careful in searching the forum if I have further questions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:27 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
SadisticPleasure wrote:

Women don't need the Justice system to look for a Prosecution in that world. They need this

Attachment:
Anna Escapes.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:51 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
If you have a problem with the superior gender, if nobody else can help, and if you can steal her away from the gangsters, maybe you can hire the Anna team DUH duh duh, duh duh duh duh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:47 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
If you have a problem with the superior gender, if nobody else can help, and if you can steal her away from the gangsters, maybe you can hire the Anna team DUH duh duh, duh duh duh duh.

:D :D :lol:

I love it when a plan comes together.