and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: When Paul dies,
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: holly holes venger
will Peter inherit Sherry?

I have to admit, I haven't been a fan of the Paul/Sherry plot development. For me, the full circle, perfect moment would have been when Sherry fell in love with Peter. Sherry's story began when she declared herself off-limits to Peter, and the arc where she was being taught otherwise, retaining her defiance, was, for me, the absolute highlight of all of Erenisch's work. Now that she is, actually, off-limits to Peter, I would love it if there are periodic reminders:

"I never have to suck your dick again, you twerp!"
"Don't forget, bitch, you're part of my inheritance.... You better hope Dad lives to a ripe old age, because when I inherit you, you're going right back to all fours and meowing like a stupid cat."
"Gulp."

Post subject: Re: When Paul dies,
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Of course Peter will inherit. Whether he will keep Sherry is another matter. She could be sold off to help with the death taxes required by the state.

But Sherry is not currently off-limits. There's just a requirment that Peter gets his fathers consent for certain activities. Other then that she still has to obey him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I'll admit that the Paul/Sherry subplot hasn't excited me too much. There is no history between those two characters. I liked Peter having a chance to beat up on a girl who was a bitch to him. But I don't really like the idea of Sherry falling in love with Peter either. The conflict between the two characters and Peter's winning the struggle each time is what makes Sherry who she is.

I'm sure the *ahem* Estate taxes (haha) can be paid anyway that Peter wants. If he wants to pay all of the taxes in money or by selling a car or something, he could do that and keep Sherry as his personal pain slut.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Bitch Beater wrote:
the *ahem* Estate taxes (haha)

I call it what it is... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 pm 
Slave Owner

FringeThumb wrote:
Bitch Beater wrote:
the *ahem* Estate taxes (haha)

I call it what it is... :roll:

No, actually, you don't.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am 
Slave Owner

Bitch Beater wrote:
I'll admit that the Paul/Sherry subplot hasn't excited me too much. There is no history between those two characters. I liked Peter having a chance to beat up on a girl who was a bitch to him.

I hadn't thought of it in those terms before, but actually I think you've got something there. That history gave a twist to the sexuality, and those kinds of histories and character interactions were part of what made Erenisch break away from the pack.

Where Generic Fansadox Author had Random Guy capture, r@pe, and torture Random Hot Chick(s), Erenisch gave us the boy who has always loved the girl and now owns her ass; he gave us the haughty girl who had always been nasty to the boys, and now has to lick their feet; he gave us the conceited girl who winds up belonging to the ugly boy; he gave us the devoted mother who winds up being trained as a sex slave by her own daughter; he gave us the grieving widow whose feelings are treated as nothing while she gets r@ped and abused; and he gave us the arrogant free woman who thinks she's better than everyone and yet winds up locked up in a schlub's basement as a kidnapped fucktoy. The histories between the characters gave them a sense of story, a sense of character, so different from what had come before.

But now we have Paul and Sherry, who have no history; we have Peter and Gwen, who have no history; we have Anna and Cathy, who have no history....

Well, this is all a silly digression. I would love to see that Sherry still fears and obeys Peter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
someoneelse wrote:
But now we have Paul and Sherry, who have no history; we have Peter and Gwen, who have no history; we have Anna and Cathy, who have no history....

I think this is a good thing. I'm personally not very interested in Peter-Gwen relationship because I would like him to interact with Maggie and Carol more, but I'm very excited about the Paul-Sherry and Anna-Cathy plots.

Paul-Sherry - I think theirs will be a very good plot. Paul will take sherry to the office and give her new responsibilities. They will have their own history then. And actually the Hotel was very good at launching their history I think.

Anna-Cathy - I know Anna plot is a divisive issue for all she did in BG9, but I have very high hopes there too. We will see Anna and Cathy in a completely new situation.

Back to Paul and Sherry: I think Paul really likes Sherry and more than that he is intrigued by her undying defiance. This is a 19 year old girl who still speaks her mind after more than a year of r@pe and torture. I think Sherry is the strongest of characters in all erenisch-verse, and she will have more character development by the help of her relationship with Paul. Maybe she wil even learn to not love but respect Paul eventually. For her Paul must look like a much better master than Peter.He does not trap her to punish her without reason, he feeds her real food, he lets her walk, gives her authority over other slaves. I bet she will eventually appreciate all he does and became a good slave-wife.

So the original question becomes pointless for me. If Paul die and Peter gets Sherry back I would be disappointed because of all the lost opportunity for development. I hope Peter never gets Sherry back. (But I would not say no to occasional abuse when Paul is not looking :) )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
well if Paul does like sherry, there is always the possibility that in his will he grants her freedom or that she is to be dispose of and buried next to him.

From what I understand a master can free a woman as long as he pays her freedom fees.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I don't get the impression that Paul is the kind of guy to free a slave-girl, even if he 'likes' her.

It's much more likely that any personal slaves that outlive him would be willed to his heir, or possibly to his company for sale... :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I don't think Paul would free her either. Its just a possibility. He probably would have something in his will to make her suffer more.

Either way he thinks very high of her. Calling her unbreakable is a pretty high remark. Though I would guess that it would be sooner rather than later that when she calls him 'my love' she will actually mean it. Her life is a 1000 percent better than before. However, I guess if Paul gains ownership of Cherry and her mother and makes Sherry discipline them than she would never forgive him. or would she?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
dougeee wrote:
I guess if Paul gains ownership of Cherry and her mother and makes Sherry discipline them than she would never forgive him. or would she?

I'd like to see that! :twisted:

(I also want to see more of Maggie training Carol)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:14 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie and Sherry
Fave comic: Birthday Gift
I think it would be interesting to see Peter allowing Sherry to be a bitch with everybody excepts him (remember when Peter won Gwen and kiss Sherry in the mouth, he likes Sherry obeys only him), also Peter could gives the choice to Sherry to pick 3 days a week, to be fucked in the ass, if she's a good girl, she can talk, be fucked in her pussy and have sex with Maggie...

I want Sherry falling in love with Peter too, but I don't want her say it loud...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:59 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
I think (and hope) that the Peter/Sherry arc is far from over. Other than Maggie :maggie: , Sherry :sherry: is the one with the most history (sexual) with Peter. I could see Peter with Maggie's :maggie: total surrender for loving support but also with Sherry's :sherry: unstated love that swings between lust and resistance to help him continue to man-up and mature. With Melanie :melanie: and Tawnie :tawnie: looking to always have a chance to please him and Carol :carol: thrown in for some Maggie/Sherry/Carol spice (shake and mix to taste) you have the perfect household for Peter(and me..me..me..). Molly :molly: and Gwen :gwen: could be office slaves so they wouldn't be underfoot or use them in the cunt pickup van.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:52 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
loki151 wrote:
I think (and hope) that the Peter/Sherry arc is far from over. Other than Maggie :maggie: , Sherry :sherry: is the one with the most history (sexual) with Peter. I could see Peter with Maggie's :maggie: total surrender for loving support but also with Sherry's :sherry: unstated love that swings between lust and resistance to help him continue to man-up and mature. With Melanie :melanie: and Tawnie :tawnie: looking to always have a chance to please him and Carol :carol: thrown in for some Maggie/Sherry/Carol spice (shake and mix to taste) you have the perfect household for Peter(and me..me..me..). Molly :molly: and Gwen :gwen: could be office slaves so they wouldn't be underfoot or use them in the cunt pickup van.

As a side note: I LOVE how you included portraits with the names. It really helps me remember who is who! I wish it were an automatic thing, hehe. Although here's a hack: click on the slavie emoji and the name appears ": melanie :", or whatever.

PS: I love Melanie's :melanie: sense of humor.