Tourist Trap
by Fernando

Comic (43 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:04 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
I am looking to find as many of the "meat" references in the EC comics as possible, and I could use some help.

For example in BG9 Vengeance when Maggie is processed at the Slave Registration Facility: "In a few minutes unseen sensors and cameras measured me up like a juicy slab of meat. ... As the slavecop started burning my pubic region with that hellish instrument of torture I couldn't help but feel like a chicken being plucked. It was exactly like that, actually. I was nothing but fresh white meat on the butcher's counter."

The reason that I am looking is that I was asked to continue Indentured: A New Beginning (http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=999)
and I want to use some of the "meat" references as "easter eggs" in the story.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:47 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
I am looking to find as many of the "meat" references in the EC comics as possible, and I could use some help.

For example in BG9 Vengeance when Maggie is processed at the Slave Registration Facility: "In a few minutes unseen sensors and cameras measured me up like a juicy slab of meat. ... As the slavecop started burning my pubic region with that hellish instrument of torture I couldn't help but feel like a chicken being plucked. It was exactly like that, actually. I was nothing but fresh white meat on the butcher's counter."

The reason that I am looking is that I was asked to continue Indentured: A New Beginning (http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=999)
and I want to use some of the "meat" references as "easter eggs" in the story.

I'm lazy so here are two words for you: The Dairy :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Here is a couple for you

Cumgulper vs the Cult (p10) Silkpussy's master calls his absconding slave "ungrateful fuckmeat"

The Bottom (p 20) Big Ben threatens to "barbecue (Mel's) succulent rump" which is not very subtle
also (p 50) Melanie is subjected to an extended description of the culinary possiblitlies that her body could be put to, now that she has once more failed to find a buyer for herself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:33 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
now this is the sort of game I love to play :D

before I go crazy and review all the comics once more, tell me more about the rules. Are you looking for direct references only? meat associated words like "juicy", "succulent" are also relevant?

for example in BG11 Maggie mentions her "juicy" round ass (p. 11), which I take as a meat reference.

BG11 (at a quick glance)
p. 21 - Paul to Tawnie: "lets cook your big tits on this hot tray", and the next panel: "I want all of the meat cooked evenly"
p. 55. The villains call Maggie "fuckmeat".

I'll be back when I review other comics :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:45 am 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
Here is a couple for you

Cumgulper vs the Cult (p10) Silkpussy's master calls his absconding slave "ungrateful fuckmeat"

The Bottom (p 20) Big Ben threatens to "barbecue (Mel's) succulent rump" which is not very subtle
also (p 50) Melanie is subjected to an extended description of the culinary possiblitlies that her body could be put to, now that she has once more failed to find a buyer for herself.

Thanks these are great!

I believe that Melanie Compter thinks Big Ben is being serious on page 20 when he says:

"You got lucky once again, Guttertramp. This great find will buy you some more time as a dumpster scout... But we both know the bitter truth, baby. Your luck won't last. ultimately, you are only good for one thing. Soon you will screw up so badly, everybody will see that you are useless to the gang. ... then I'll be there to barbeque your succulent rump.

And she replied:
"Oh Big ben... you know how I like you and your creepy culinary-themed jokes... But I think we should stop playing like this. There are a lot of impressionable young girls here. This is very inappropriate."

I had forgotten about page 50:

"AH! too bad nobody was interested in your overused body, guttertramp. ... again. Don't be sad, whore. You lived longer than an average woman anyway. It is better that it all ends while you are still tender and juicy. Rejoice, babe. You'll fulfill your destiny tonight... You were born to satisfy men."

While squeezing Melanie's breast, "I had my eyes on these since the day we picked you up at the dump. Ah yes, tonight we will have the most intimate time together... I'll show you my cooking utensils and cutlery collection."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:54 am 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
now this is the sort of game I love to play :D

before I go crazy and review all the comics once more, tell me more about the rules. Are you looking for direct references only? meat associated words like "juicy", "succulent" are also relevant?

for example in BG11 Maggie mentions her "juicy" round ass (p. 11), which I take as a meat reference.

I am looking for both direct and indirect references. Meat associated words like "juicy" and "succulent" are definitely relevant.

MrGoodPecker wrote:
BG11 (at a quick glance)
p. 21 - Paul to Tawnie: "lets cook your big tits on this hot tray", and the next panel: "I want all of the meat cooked evenly"
p. 55. The villains call Maggie "fuckmeat".

I'll be back when I review other comics :)

Thanks, that's great!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
You should also think about the Slave Fair episodes with restaurants. In the first one, the girls were called side dishes. In the second one, they are treated like milk cows.

This is probably wrong but in the giant frog man scene in original Slavecop I felt like it was implied that the monster ate the girls. I must read that one again some time.

I say this because of this image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:14 pm 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
You should also think about the Slave Fair episodes with restaurants. In the first one, the girls were called side dishes. In the second one, they are treated like milk cows.

This is probably wrong but in the giant frog man scene in original Slavecop I felt like it was implied that the monster ate the girls. I must read that one again some time.

I say this because of this image

+1

Thanks!